[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Women: The Last Redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: wmaf.jpg (72KB, 600x400px)
wmaf.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
Tired of overweight, clingy, psychotic, retarded, feministic, whiny balls of lard that do not produce jack shit to society but will spit at your face about how privileged you are for having to pay their bullshit?

God has made you the solution:

>the asian female

She takes forever age, she'll cook and clean your house, she does not take drugs, she has no daddy issues, she won't divorce you for Tyrone, she does not come from three generations of slutting around and the best:

Asian men have been hypnotized by the electronic jew and do not want their women anymore. Which means there are billions for you to choose from and you don't have to feel guilty for cucking based chinks and gooks.

>m-muh Elliot Rodger

It's so easy to single out a neglected autistic guy to shame an entire group (around 1 million) children. You forget the millions of white-mixed trash around whose mothers divorced and broke them beyond repair.

As long as you do not act like a total asshole, you have solid chances of provi

>b-but my white race

The white women only belong to food (the fat ones), heroin and meth (the thin ones) and Tyrone, Ahmed and his gang. White women BETRAYED us and they deserve to fear leaving their homes. I hope they choke on the BBC for each bitch holding a 'Welcome Refugee' board.

If the white traditions are to survive, they must mix with the 104+ IQ asian to produce the ultimate race.
>>
>>131111936
fuck off leaf
>>
>>131111936
Sage
>>
>>131111936
When I see somebody post with a non-geographic flag, this is how I imagine them.
>>
I cum in my nip wife's pussy daily
>>
The entirety of /pol/ consists of the same 15 threads, and news. This thread is one of the 15.
>>
File: CryingThot.jpg (12KB, 341x441px) Image search: [Google]
CryingThot.jpg
12KB, 341x441px
https://www.instagram.com/amwflovecouples/?hl=en
>>
>autistic
>ugly
>will produce ugly offspring
>awful voices
No thanks, I'm White and not a beta cuck too pathetic to tame a White woman.
>>
>>131111936
RACEMIXING IS WRONG

FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
File: 1498252793820.jpg (3MB, 1400x6420px) Image search: [Google]
1498252793820.jpg
3MB, 1400x6420px
>>131111936
You think OUR sjw's are bad

They don't hold a candle to the amount of crazy that this modern movement has become in eastern/asian countries.

No matter where you go, you can not escape the maddness
>>
File: WMAF.jpg (1MB, 3868x1788px) Image search: [Google]
WMAF.jpg
1MB, 3868x1788px
Why don't you want high IQ redpilled spouses /pol/?
>>
>>131111936
But muh elliot rogers dow
>>
Sorry, I don't really find Asian women as sexually attractive.
>>
File: 1497550642316.jpg (75KB, 910x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497550642316.jpg
75KB, 910x719px
>>131112084
Did tredeau get a tan?
>>
File: wife.jpg (30KB, 330x470px) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
30KB, 330x470px
>>131112456
Enjoy your divorce, anon.

I bet she'll love it.

I'm mixed. My dad is white and my mom is japanese. I'm medicine student in USP and my intellect is leagues above the (((whites))) here.
>>131113100
Accept that whites are over. This is the best you can get.

>>131116117
Exactly!

/pol/ prefers 400 pounds SJWs.
>>131116166
Elliot is a meme that has to die.

Somehow one race-mixed dude became a token for everyone,
>>
>>131111936
You're going to learn the hard way that asian women are more or less exactly like western women.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.