[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon6 Knowledge cake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: knowledge.jpg (152KB, 634x654px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge.jpg
152KB, 634x654px
Knowledge cake

past threads to dig into: None

>Israeli Iron dome is a hoax to propagandise Israelis into the persecuted minority 'all arabs hate us' narrative
>nukes don't exist
>cold war never happened
>moon landings were staged
>bataclan was a false flag
>obamas birth cert is a forgery
>sandy hook was an antigun hoax
>orlando pulse was a false flag^
>israel did 9/11
>jews sank the titanic
>dinosaurs are a hoax (the big ones)
>einstein was a fraud and a plagiarist hyped up as the posterboy for intelligence by jewish media who was salty at their lack of scientists and jealous that the white man excelled there too
>isis are jewish mercenaries
>stephen hawking died many years ago and has been replaced by a vegetable lookalike
>israel runs hamas
>aids a scheme by the pharmajew
>vaccines are a scheme of the pharmajew
>groceries packaged in plastic is a scheme of the pharmajew
>high carb and grain diet is a scheme of the pharmajew
>95% of what your Dr. tries to prescribe you is a scheme of the pharmajew
>global warming is a jewish lie to propagandise people into accepting the carbon tax and carbon-abstractions-trading market
>sattelites don't exist
>ISS doesn't exist
>MH-370 was remote crashed to grant Rothschild owned companies sole ownership of military tech (also 'we need AI controlled airplanes!')
>Andreas Laubitz literally did nothing wrong ('we need AI controlled airplanes!')
>When putin said men in dark suits run the world, was he referring to the Chabad? I'm not sure about this one, but I suspect he was.
>Virginia reporter shooting was staged to give news agencies something to report other than Hillarys emails
>Michelle Obama is a man (Barack is a homosexual)
>Pizzagate is real
>New York Times Square FF& London false flags were anti-car-ownership propaganda
>Child Blood farms are real (harvested for parabiosis)
>Elliot Rodger is alive
>If you are mid twenties you will witness Project Bluebeam
>Earth=flat & the moon =artificial body emits cooling light

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.