[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof That God Actually Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 52

Why don't you ever see things like this on the ((((news))))? It's because ((((they)))) don't want you to know that the Bible is real, God exists, and you WILL go to hell unless you repent and believe in Jesus Christ.

Indisputable evidence of the truth of the biblical account of Sodom in this vid:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30dv4e
>>
>>131105396
Nobody doubts it. What I doubt is that they didn't have any heterosexuals. That they weren't all "grab thems". That san francisco still stands. That Lot offered his daughters to a bunch of "known fags". And that Josephus said they increased their numbers. Without surrogacy how did they do that?
>>
>>131105558

Actually, a lot of people doubt the Bible. So many atheists and fedoras call it a myth or a "sand religion" and have no idea what is going to happen to them when they finally croak. That's why I'm posting EVIDENCE that it's real so they can avoid hell.

Also, what are you trying to suggest? That the ancients had advanced fertility technologies? Please elaborate on what Jospehus said, although judging from the fact that you chose to post in this thread with an LGBT flag, you are probably trolling or full of it.
>>
1. Because it's all fucking horseshit made up by fags like you

2. This thread has nothing to do with politics and is against the rules
>>
File: 1487822268210.jpg (107KB, 736x723px) Image search: [Google]
1487822268210.jpg
107KB, 736x723px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
>>
>>131105558
the concepts of homo- and heterosexuality are very recent inventions.
Back then as a man, if it had a whole, you were expected to stick it in. There were many rules of course, but up to the fall of rome, the only thing detestable was passive sexuality. (active and passive instead of homo and hetero being the words used to describe it).

For example when Paul lists tons of things that will get you barred from Gods Kingdom he lists "Men who lie with male persons (active) and men who receive the price of a dog (nice circumscription for the passive part in Doggie style).

A roman was not considered homo or heterosexual at all. As long as he played the active part he could do as many slaves, male or female, as he could afford to buy.
>>
>>131105558
Sodomy refers to any kind of sex that isn't a penis in a vagina, ie recreational instead of procreational, not just faggotry
>>
>>131105396
>tv show
>proof
>>
>>131105396
Gay people are mentally ill
>>
>>131105396

Gay people are mentally ill or have defective DNA (hormones)
>>
>>131107146
Not true. According to Canon Law, oral, manual, and mammary sex fine as foreplay as long as the sexual encounter ends up with the husband's penis ejaculating in his wife's vagina. Anal sex is still sodomy though. Sodomy, fornication, and adultery are sins. They're also just plain old bad ideas.
>>
>>131107487

>tv show

it's a documentary based on a book written by an archaeologist, who wrote the book about his findings.

You are either a shill or a moron to ignore this.
>>
File: 1498079026066.jpg (78KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1498079026066.jpg
78KB, 490x367px
>>131105396
It was nukes
>>
Atlantis was flooded by God during the time of Noah.
>>
File: 1489655590662.jpg (168KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489655590662.jpg
168KB, 600x900px
die christ cuck
>>
>>131110559
Atlantis was probably destroyed in the flood. In ancient times giant redheaded half humans ruled the planet. The giant redheads were in Native American stories, the redheads were found as rulers of Egypt and were in the land of Canaan.
The Bible says "“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days AND ALSO AFTERWARD...They were the heroes of old, men of renown"
They were the famous names of what we call the "myths" the strong men, the heroes, the giants.
>>
>>131111705
The titans of the Greeks?
>>
>>131105396
how do you prove that a magical being rained sulphur from the sky over 2000 years ago?
>>
>>131109475
It was a metaphor for a City of Sodomy. Modern Day Equivalent is Seattle. Trust me, I got sodomized as part of the luciferian rite by a illuminati clan of false weavers controlling the music scene. Nirvana's Rape Me was Foreshadowing. Underground Band Juno's Album lays the framework. My rapist now calls himself a prophet as he ghostwrites for Logic and other rap artists. It's gonna happen again. Soon. Stay Tuned
>>
>>131107567
I am gay and most assuredly not mentally ill.. in fact I feel healthy and quick-witted. Please open your mind a little more if you can.
>>
>>131113352
They can't prove it.. they just choose to believe because they can't handle the possibility of the alternative.
>>
File: 1492806090008.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1492806090008.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>131113379
you got buttfucked by a rapper and now you believe god will rain sulphur from the sky on seattle?
do you have this mental illness recorded into pamphlet form for easy dissemination?
>>
Jesus could have existed but he's not magical nor is there a human-like god like how you all wish to believe.
Moses could have used Egyptian technology to spread the water apart to guide the jews or whoever he was with, they used special instruments that can levitate objects using sound.
However, there is no god, there is just the Universe, a matrix that we are all part of.

The "virgin marry" would have had to been impregnated by aliens or she had an extremely rare genetic disorder that caused her to conceive without a male partner.

The jews were hated backc then too
>>
>>131105396
Ron White found them a long time ago. He also found the Red Sea crossing point, Noah's Arc, and the Arc of the Covenant.
>>
>>131114106
>Noah's Arc, and the Arc of the Covenant
Proof?
>>
>>131113242
The Titans probably represented the watchers that gave birth to them that they then replaced.
If you want to call them fallen angels, other dimensional beings, or aliens. I think the redheaded giants represent the mythological "gods" who often in ancient religions were depicted as harsh or cruel, but also includes those like Gilgamesh or Hercules who may have been viewed more like heroes.
>>
>>131110817
Is that Varg? Fucking kek, LARPing at it's finest.
>>
>>131105396
Keep preaching the Lord Jesus brother!
>>
>>131108350
Can confirm. Any attempt to "frustrate nature" is considered a sin. No pulling out, no condoms, no IUDs, no pill. The only sanctified non surgical (for health reasons only) birth control is the rhythm method or not having sex.
>>
>>131113657
We were both age 11. He was groomed first. I have music links to prove it I suppose. That's where they leave the breadcrumbs. Drews the Rapist. His Father was a Utah DJ. His father Divorced and remarried. His mother a pain pill junkie. His Dyke Aunt is a Babylonian whore, who according to her facebook is retired with Jesus, Buddha, Etc. Et. Al. The problem is, as long as widows and orphans exist, Jesus never retired and Buddha is the enemy of the East where Jesus commanded disciples not to preach the gospel.

Compared the Fruit of the Seeds.

Whereas my family lineage derives from kings and lords. Oliver Cromwell on the mothers side and my Germanic Last name which actually means prophet. Grandparents actually volunteered in retirement for years with the MMAP program building churches across USA. Grandparents on each side and my parents have only married once and never divorced. I am the modest (church)mouse. My birthday was on the rejected guidestone cube. Beyond that I can't really say much more. I am the metaphorical voice of reason against the corrupted logic of man in an untruthful society. The real info war is being fought with the music that brainwashes children. "My Curse" of a Killswitch Engaged "Holy Diver" is that I can see beyond the illusion's veil that will be lifted at the end of this revelation period of awakening. God's not dead because the Western Dream is still alive, albeit on life support.
https://open.spotify.com/album/1Z3VYv7pjfFolCi2kFioez
https://open.spotify.com/track/2q3gdVxWtDWyWxXOVz7baA
https://open.spotify.com/track/1JyWL2P5Mi1vBT1vyAnE4L
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Future_Lived_in_Past_Tense
http://www.theologyandfilm.com/Et_Ceteras/jann_cather_weaver.html
https://open.spotify.com/track/3oBdJ1hpUO7r34eZQmbN4p

Any More Questions? I can't promise they won't only lead to more Q's. that's a Elephant sized Red Pill I just gave you. Sept 23 is Revelation 12 but we have a Great American Eclipse to look forward to 1st.
>>
>>131113242
the Titans were hideous looking monsters for the most part so no
>>
>>131113458
>gay
>not mentally ill
but you can only pick one
>>
File: sodom-trinitite-comparison.png (1MB, 955x716px) Image search: [Google]
sodom-trinitite-comparison.png
1MB, 955x716px
>>131113352
>>131113535

Watch the video if you want to know how. That's the entire reason I made the thread; the video exposes the proof.
>>
>>131105396
So what of all those documents that were written before the bible and contradict it?
>>
>>131113379
nirvanas rape me was about the music industry you fucking twat
>>
>>131116462
like what
>>
>>131116516
if it's something jews found past 1945 im going to be mad
>>
>>131116516
Everything from Egypt and Mesopotamia.
>>
>>131116623
like what?
>>
>>131108350
It's not fine. Anything other than vaginal sex open to procreation is disordered, and should not be practiced. It is temptation to sin. It's also why a completely dark room is advised, laying eyes on your naked spouse is also leading to temptation.
>>
File: golgotha.jpg (846KB, 2996x2008px) Image search: [Google]
golgotha.jpg
846KB, 2996x2008px
>>131116623

Great post. This is a literally worthless reply.

The Bible is the most authenticated document in existence given its age. Jesus Christ was validated by many secular historians who were no friends to Christians.

http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Historical%20evidence%20on%20the%20exhistance%20of%20Jesus.htm
>>
>>131116674
For an obvious example, the Epic of Gilgamesh. For a more obscure example, the Hymn to Aten.
>>
>>131105396
>>131105558
>>131105881
>>131106615
>>131115459
I hate /pol now why are the mods such spineless scum?
>>
>>131117007
>religion blindfolds you from every good thing in life, even seeing the naked body of your own partner
>spend your whole life avoiding good things, then die
>there's no afterlife, life completely wasted
or
>just try to be a nice person, enjoy whatever fruits life offers you
Plus, if you're christian you can even live a whole life full of sin, but ask for forgiveness in your final moments and you're good to go.
>>
File: 1497158801453.png (83KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497158801453.png
83KB, 550x550px
>>131117414
>I hate /pol now
Now? /pol/ has always been a Christian board. Kick rocks summerfag
>>
>>131117234
the epic of gilgamesh proves the flood that God causes, i didnt know about the hymn but it pop some jewish names so i'm skeptical
>>
>>131117234
How does it contradict it? Abraham was from those areas. That knowledge was passed down from his family. If anything it helps to confirm events like it took place. And different viewpoints of events were passed down from different people.
>>
>>131117658
>Plus, if you're christian you can even live a whole life full of sin, but ask for forgiveness in your final moments and you're good to go.
Not true. Read the Bible before you try to speak on Christianity
>>
>>131105396
>Indisputable evidence of the truth of the biblical account of Sodom in this vid:
I watched it. It was very interesting.
>>
>>131113657
Family Crest linked for proof of my lineage claim. "We Really Was KINGS" and have the family bibles of at least the past 4 generations in storage too and traced back to ellis island logs. So we didn't come as WWII Nazi war refugees, in case you were wondering. Always faithful loyal devoted servants of the true Church.

Not the false prophets of LDS who have added/taken from the NT and now corrupted the Hopi elders. Accomplished by killing the Hopi wise ones long ago in the Mormon Wars, indoctrinating the native kids with a twisted version of their now lost original legends as they are a oral tradition society vs a written tradition. Then (they) restored the tribe with corrupted youth and buried their tracks with the sands of time and left them to cement their additional false prophecies. That abomination that causes desolation is (their) endgame.
https://open.spotify.com/track/0wWiEv6g41cDFx3LV75J6G
>>
>>131117943
Alright, now what?
>>
File: Yup.jpg (126KB, 329x491px) Image search: [Google]
Yup.jpg
126KB, 329x491px
>>131117234

>trying to claim the epic of Gilgamesh contradicts/supersedes the Bible.

This is like claiming the ramblings of an antifa tumblr feminist invalidate the Founders' political theories.

Your opinion is now safe to discard.

>>131117658
>knowing this little about Christianity and still purporting to be qualified to utter an opinion.
>>
File: 1493424154915.jpg (131KB, 742x735px) Image search: [Google]
1493424154915.jpg
131KB, 742x735px
>>131117801
no one is buying this meme no matter how hard you push it
>>
>>131118075
>my sand author is better your sand author!
Can't we all just agree that all sandy desert books are awful? I mean, we've had the internet for a long time now, it's time to ditch ancient provably false philosophies.
>>
>>131105558
Ignore this guy. I saw him in another thread and he just tries to justify sodomy and a bunch of other weird doctrines. Probably has never opened a bible
>>
>>131117998

Good, I'm glad you watched it.

Un4chanately, this is actually one of the last places you can go to hear the truth about a number of topics.
>>
>>131105396
>proof to the bible
LMAO
>>
>>131118225
Islam destroyed the Middle East. But you would have to be pretty foolish to ignore that in ancient times civilization came up to the world through Mesopotamia.
>>
File: 1497246439632.jpg (72KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497246439632.jpg
72KB, 280x280px
>>131118076
>he's so new he hasn't seen the numerous poll results of /pol/ being a Christian board
Kick. Rocks.
>>
>>131118392
Oh absolutely, our civilizations now are the fruit on the tree that was planted in ancient times, and has been cared for and nurtured since the dawn of generational human memory in the form of history.

Does that mean that our early ancestors, human in looks though they may have been, were more knowledgeable and wise than our current scientists, who stand on the shoulders of all scientists and philosophers who came before them?
>>
>>131113379
You got what?
>>
>>131118225]

>sand author
>not understanding that 2,000 years ago that was one of the most fertile regions on the planet, which is why there is so much oil there now

You are certifiably an idiot. Not only do you not understand the world you live in, you mock people who do and try to tell you the truth. If you continue in your ignorance what you get will be your own fault.

>>131118292
You obviously didn't watch the video because you wouldn't have posted this if you had. Soon you will have to take your place with the sodomites if you do nothing.
>>
>>131118569
ofc man, people were better just 50 years ago
>>
>>131118669
So, because it's fertile the people there were correct about their world views? That's quite a jump in logic.
>>
>>131105396
>you WILL go to hell unless you repent and believe in Jesus Christ.

Bullshit. What about all the decent people who died before Je$u$ existed? What about children who have no idea about him? Christianity stole pagan ideas in order to mass convert.
>>
>>131118689
Maybe ethically, but not by a scientific stand point. In inarguable that we've made massive scientific progress in this year alone, and similar progress last year, and the year before..

Ethics is not what determines what is, and is not, correct about our universe. It's scientific tools and creative problem solvers. Well, that's two areas that humans have been unilaterally advancing in as a species for the last 200 years at least.
>>
>>131118569
They weren't stupid. As far as I'm aware the human mind hasn't evolved in the last few thousand years. We just have access to the information the people before us came up with.
There is no reason to ignore claims that every culture in the world that wasn't even connected to each other said was true.
>>
>>131118734

I didn't cite the fact that it was fertile to prove that they were correct; only that you are not correct and are an idiot.

>The person who loves correction loves knowledge, but anyone who hates a rebuke is stupid.

Proverb 12:1
>>
>>131118770
childs get a free pass
people before Christ who were good are saved
pagans are crap

>>131118885
>muh scientific progress
>i can watch tv in hd now
>>
>>131118892
My point is that humans have access to way more knowledge now that we ever have, and the proof for anything mentioned in the bible is dwindling, not increasing in strength. With all this technology, we should be finding gods handwork with increasing regularity, but instead we dismiss more and more mythology as time goes on.

Do you believe in Zeus? Poseidon? One day in the not so distant future, Christ will be remembered in the same way.
>>
>>131118562
(((polls)))
so new he references (((polls)))
how cute
>>
>>131118885
All of this scientific progress is thanks to fallen angels giving knowledge to the elite. These (((scientists))) are being used to deceive people like you from ever knowing the truth until it's too late
>>
>>131118257
You're a pinhead
>>
>>131119048
>the proof for anything mentioned in the bible is dwindling, not increasing in strength

You clearly didn't watch the video. The ((((MSM)))) wants people to believe in the position you are taking. The only problem is that it's not the truth.

Educate yourself with real sources and not only those from people who hate God.
>>
>>131119048
We do find evidence of God's handiwork. There is an unexplained code in the universe that is starting to make scientists believe that it could only be put there by a creator.
The closer we look at the universe the more the idea of evolution becomes nonsense.
>>
>>131119048
This is a video with scientists questioning if this is a simulation as a result of a code being found in the universe that couldn't be there on accident.
They are being forced to claim that there is a creator, they just won't call that creator God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs
>>
>>131119329
Awww he's upset the truth is being told here.. Maybe you should go back to >>>/reddit/ if you want to worship science
>>
>>131119418
Proof? Because the scientists offer plenty of proof for their claims, and it's very often peer reviewed. I've never seen a single bit of religious literature that held up to scientific scrutiny.

>>131119513
Provide me some real sources. I'm not anti-religious, in fact, the promise of eternal life is great for the innate human trait of fearing death. So if you can prove it to me, if anyone can, I'd love to believe. I come to these threads for the same reason I went to church and read the bible. I want to believe the stories but I just can't stand behind something with no proof and potential detriments.

>>131119527
>>131119715
Evolution is absolutely not nonsense, we're at the point where it's becoming reproducible in a lab. However, I do agree that our universe is so complex and vast and difficult to understand that it may as well earn the title 'god.'
>>
>>131105396
Christian general >>131116017
>>
>>131119782
>evolution reproducible in a lab.
Humans being able to follow the building blocks, read those building blocks, and reproduce it proves that an intelligent being can create it.
>>
>>131116470
I know that half-truth. The music industry has souled out and manifested itself in a satanic vessel that literally raped me as a descendant of David. Now go back to burning leafs you bundle of sticks. You are messing with powers way above your comprehension of reality or pay grade. DESU, I probably shouldn't even be posting this stuff. At this point however nothing will stop the dominoes from falling. An object in motion remains in motion. My whole life has been steeped in this endless ritual abuse of the occult used to convey this message. https://open.spotify.com/track/2nvbAD4Cjx6Yx6nravadwa

Perception is the key I have been given. The Blonde Man Leads the Blind. There is much more I have neglected to tell as I am trying to stay relevant to OP's topic of End Times Sodom outro vs End Times Egypt outro. Two Paths to follow.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1M6aT0VOjcXPkFmjm2yBZd

Sun of the Day always conquers the Midnight Babylonian Zodiac. Carpe Diem. Veni Vidi Vici. This has been a long time coming ever since Hitler rode the first horse of the apocalypse. Followed by the Commie Red, Petrodollar Black, and Islamic Pale Green (Khloros). The Seals are becoming unraveled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzhaYB8qJRI
This is Verus. My Grandma's name is Dolores. If marley was the "darkness that must come out the light", I am the light that must come out of "this present darkness". A world lead by modern fools fiction instead of ancient fabled truth in a wicked and faithless generation. Boo! Have I scared you with an undiluted vision of reality? Good, now scram, I can't be mocked.
>>
>>131119994
Yes, an intelligent being can create it. You're completely correct.

A non-intelligent process can create it too via random chance given a large enough sandbox. Luckily for us, the Universe is massive and was big enough for the probability of producing life to be greater than 0%. That's all it took. Greater than 0% possibility, plus nearly limitless space and time, both of which are in abundance in our universe.
>>
>>131120271
For example, if you want to flip a coin and have it land on it's rim, the conditions have to be JUST right. Any other situation and you won't get the result you want. Each flip gives, say, a 45% chance to land on each side and a 10% chance to land on it's rim.

You could say that flipping a coin once and having it land on it's rim is basically impossible. However, with infinite time to practice and infinite conditions to practice in, eventually you would be able to do it.

As far as we know, life only happened once. But our universe is so massive and so full of the possibility for life, that eventually it was bound to happen.

Of course we think it's strange that everything around is perfect for supporting life, but if it was any other way we wouldn't be here. We would be somewhere else, somewhen else, in the universe where life WAS capable of forming.
>>
>>131108350
Canon law doesn't define sodomy
>>
File: 1495072087893.png (589KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
1495072087893.png
589KB, 600x557px
>>131119735
you do know this is an anime website filled with pics of traps and gay porn, right?
this is a christian website?:
>>>/b/catalog
>>
>>131119782

God is never going to swoop down out of the sky and say, "look! Here I am! Now you can put all your doubts away!"

For some reason he wants us to have faith and to live by it.

Want a miracle? You probably won't get one. Want a sign? You probably won't get one.
Want a ((((credible)))) source? You probably won't get a ((((credible)))) source.

The video's most compelling evidence is that they found middle-broze age pottery encrusted on one side with an element called trinitite.

We were not aware of the existence of trinitite until the atomic bomb tests in the New Mexican desert in 1945. It takes temperatures higher than what people can produce in furnaces to turn sand into trinitite; yet there it was, buried in a forgotten city in a place where no one thought anything existed, save for a lone *quack* archaeologist who insisted that it was there because the Bible said it was.

Keep waiting for a ((((Credible)))) source. You might hear of one or two when you are burning in hell.
>>
>>131120271
Lucky for us it didn't just make life. But organized things into perfect building blocks. And then wrote a code into the universe that corrects itself.
Friend, that goes way beyond odds. Life could come about accidentally perhaps. Maybe. But for the building blocks to be readable. For codes that shouldn't be there to exist. No, friend. That is beyond math.
>>
>>131105396
Obvious he condemned those bitch bottoms.
>>
>>131120597
>But our universe is so massive and so full of the possibility for life
Where do you get the proof of that? Space agencies that have continuously been caught lying and faking footage?
>>
>>131120674
Well that's how our life came about. It started small, with very simple single celled organisms and over the billions of years of evolution those single celled organisms mingled, bred, evolved, died out, were merged with others, etc. We are supremely evolved organic machines, who have only recently gained our self-awareness to ask these questions.
>>
>>131120881
My telescope is a good reference, I find.
>>
>>131119715
There being a creator does not prove the bible.
>>
>>131120984
>It started small, with very simple single celled organisms and over the billions of years of evolution those single celled organisms mingled, bred, evolved, died out, were merged with others, etc.

What is the law of entropy for $100, Alex.
>>
>>131120645
>/pol/ is all of 4Chan
I've realized I'm talking to someone that thinks they're "enlightened" and "too intelligent 4 bearded man in sky". I suggest you atheists drop the egos and realize you don't know everything because certified (((scientists))) told you it's true
>>
>>131121183
>implying organic matter is a closed system
It's basically the exact opposite of that. That's what makes it life in the first place.
>>
>>131121127
No it doesn't. But it's a starting point.
>>
>>131121284
>don't believe in science, ignore those peer reviewed studies
>just believe in this old book from when we were too naive to have toilet paper
>>
>>131117818
Of course it does. Antediluvian origin stories. Jewish scholars, in a post flood era, passed down for generations scrolls of their litigious scribes, bound by a sacred oath to uphold the purity of law in an illiterate society as the original papyrus documents weathered and decayed with time.

However God will not cause another flood, as promised. Instead we get Holy Fire and Cataclysmic weather effects like 100 lb Hail Storms, etc.. It was already written. SO shall it be again, amen.
>>
>>131120271
>Luckily for us, the Universe is massive and was big enough for the probability of producing life to be greater than 0%. That's all it took.
An intelligent being can also create simulations of universes. We have no way or knowing if we are the first universe or simply a simulation.
>>
>>131121036
Wow, you must have the best telescope in the world to show you anything but lights in the sky!
>>
>>131121432
people deserves it
>>
File: IMG_1660.jpg (47KB, 429x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1660.jpg
47KB, 429x370px
>he thinks he has free will
10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?
>>
>>131121532
Yes! You're right. A god 'outside' or 'who is' the universe could exist, I leave that possibility open because it's basically scientifically untestable and therefor possible. However, if this is the case it is impossible for any of our existing earthly regions to be true and there's no sense living religiously anyways.
>>
>>131121382
>>131121532
However, if a simulated universe could create it's own simulated universe of a degraded quality then how many levels down could it go?
>>
>>131121536
Not really, it was only about $300 Canadian, which is like $100 in ameribux. Everyone should have one though, why take what you hear about the stars at face value?
>>
>>131121382
Protip: ancient civilizations were much wiser and spiritually connected than us. The structures they built are proof enough of higher beings
>>
>>131121829
This is a fun question, I've read a bit on a topic but not enough that I could properly explain what I read.
>>
>>131121284
so i should just believe in magic is the answer?
since i can't know everything i should just believe in whatever some goat fucker makes up?
>>
>>131121928
>proof enough of higher beings
no, it's proof of slavery
>>
>>131121840
Thanks for proving my point of knowing nothing about "space" without footage from (((space agencies)))
>>
>>131122152
>I own a telescope
>Therefor I don't know anything about space
???
>>
>>131121981
Quantum Physics can easily look like magic.
If advanced beings can manipulate it. Men would call what the do miracles.
>>
>>131119782
>>131119782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE&t=14s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbNpi2d5oEs
>>
>>131122310
I'll watch these, as not to be biased, but I'm only like 2 minutes in and the guy in the first video is already way off the rails.
>>
>>131122380
HAHAH LEAF
>>
>>131105396
Could God maybe do it again? Say, sink California?
>>
>>131121735
>it's basically scientifically untestable
I think it's testable, all you need to do is program a sufficiently powerful simulation of evolution and run it until it results in a sentient being.

>However, if this is the case it is impossible for any of our existing earthly regions to be true and there's no sense living religiously anyways.

I disagree, my belief is that our creators run simulations of universes to decipher the optimal genes and memes necessary for survival in various conditions. In that sense it means we are in a competition with other universes. So why not put on a grand show and show the creators what mankind is truly capable of. Why would we be given a universe if we were not meant to attempt to conquer it?
>>
>>131113352
Because the sulphur found where Sodom and Gomorrah was is 98% pure sulphur, purer than any other sulphur found naturally on Earth. Not only that, but they have black char marks around them, as if the sulphur was extremely hot when it impacted with the surrounding rock. Just watch the video ffs
>>
>>131121599
so he is a dick
noice, i guess i should try buddhism
>>
>>131105396
Oh well now I'm completely convinced

kys
>>
File: 1486434263037.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
1486434263037.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>131122310
ALERT ALERT ANCIENT GREEKS SAID THAT THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION CAME FROM POO POO LAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhlm_PK7Uw4
>>
>>131121981
You should research elite occultism and symbolism in every piece of media put out. This is a pretty good starting point for someone that is blinded. Ask yourself, "why would they do these rituals if there is no God/Satan?" Then go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually you should come to the conclusion that the government has lied to us about everything to keep us from knowing God is real.
>>
>>131122567
You can advance as a species without pretending to know what God is
>>
>>131122677
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30dv4e
>One man discovers hard evidence for Sodom
one man? not a team of researchers that have published, peer reviewed evidence? does this one man happen to be christian as well?
how convenient, anon
>>
>>131105396
If being a good person who tries to live a good life without harming or inconveniencing others when at all possible isn't enough to save me from eternal damnation, I would argue that God is not worth worshipping.
>>
>>131122567
Fair enough, and once we have computing power strong enough to test that I will be glued to the screen awaiting the results!

I still hold true that a being of that scope, outside our "game" or "simulation" would have no direct impact on us, one way or the other. If we are simply a simulation for life, when the simulation is turned off there is no more us at all. The things that we are made of, then, are simply not real in the "bigger universe" within which our creator must sit. Much like how when we turn off our PC, any memory stored in the RAM is wipes, because it was only made of energy and the energy is gone.

So in that sense, there would be no need to be religious- the fact that we're in a simulation should free us from any kind of responsibility, since there's no afterlife or judgement or even a god we could communicate with.
>>
>>131118579
You know the "What". Reread the post. Plus you're Irish.Coincidentally like my rapist. So you are already familiar with this song I trust. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrJZJtY6u7o

(they) are leaving hidden messages. It's probably best to remain ignorant to the cypher code. Ignorance is bliss as they say and the wise man and fool both meet the same end. For myself, Solitude is Bliss. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2e9fmYL7Y

Just trust what I've said is accurate about my story. Its a heavy burden of truth I bear and I barely even scratched the surface of my posts in this thread. Most lack the spiritual strength to face this version of reality. Tormented by design like Job. I've lived a prophetic life.
>>
>>131122035
Creating most of those giant structures is not possible unless they had help from... you guessed it, giants(fallen angels)
>>
>>131122781
>to keep us from knowing God is real
this is bullshit because government loves religion cucks
see: emperor constantine
>>
>>131107141

That is so extraordinary gay Roman ass fiends
>>
>>131122942
wrong
engineering is hard for your cuck brain
>>
File: romans-road.jpg (527KB, 765x1857px) Image search: [Google]
romans-road.jpg
527KB, 765x1857px
>>131122894

Your works are filthy rags.
>>
>>131122224
>I see lights in the sky so therefore I know how large space is without knowledge from (((space agencies)))
Mmmk
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (39KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
39KB, 318x318px
>>131122942
>stacking bricks for years is impossible
>>
>>131123034
it's the foundation of western civilization
stop oppressing my culture
>>
>>131105396
So...If god did that, then the archangel and his kind are on earth to prepare for the coming of Jesus. yet...we make fun of people calling themselves demiqueer transdeerkin.

It all sounds like insanity to me.
>>
>>131105396
I don't know about god, but isn't there evidence of a meteor strike in the region that would coincide with that myth?
>>
So let me get this straight. A book from over 2000 years ago knows all the facts, and every scientific institute who disagrees with those words in a 2000 year old book is wrong?
>>
>>131123081
I'm starting to feel like you've never actually looked down a telescope. You should try it, maybe you'll be surprised to see there's no god up there, only scientifically provable phenomena. (and a few that aren't, like the event horizon of a black hole)

Seriously, they're not that expensive and it's a good experienced to be awed by the sheer volume of our universe. Sure my little backyard scope doesn't see far in high detail, but much better than with the naked eye that's for sure.

If you do, I advise you to also check out the surface of the moon, it looks really cool close up.
>>
>>131123052
You skipped past Romans 9. Wonder why...>>131121599
>>
>>131122892

>all of these idiots who don't even click the video and see that it was not only a team from a university, but that the government of Jordan had to approve it and archaeologists from different nations participated in the excavation

I'm beginning to realize that the ignorance of many people is willful. You are an example of a person who boasts in his ignorance, but you have another thing coming.

https://www.amazon.com/Discovering-City-Sodom-Fascinating-Testaments-ebook/dp/B008J2BQTA
>>
>>131105396
Why do you think the dead sea is the way it is?
>>
I had a struggle between paganism and christianity for years know, i needed something to believe in, because without believe i find myself lost and depressive.
So i called the Suicide Hotline, which in germany is for all mental problems you could imagine. A women said hello, i asked if she was christian and she was, so i told her my story of my struggle, she didn't seemed to be mad , but seemed incredible stupid at first.

Then she told me that there are 2 ways of divinity in life and only 2. She said "There is nature and there is love".

This sentence got through me like an earthquake through Pompeii. I finally realised everything in that moment, i felt free! I realised that paganism was only for nature, for survival only, a harsh, wild and down to earth religion, but christianity is the next step, it shows us things that are beyond nature and life on earth, things that suck us into a next step of evolution, into an higher form of being.

Then i asked her, that everytime when i pray i feel nothing and feel that i don't to good, so god won't speak to me, then she said that he is always there and speaks to me every time, but my doubt and self destruction of my mind blocks me from hearing him.

After that call i felt reborn in my mind, everything seemed so much clearer and beautiful.

Also i realised that parts of the old Testament are true, most of the new testament is true, but after all i saw that this book is the only true source of knowledge on how to perceive this world and how to live in it in harmony with nature and the heavenly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiFR_k2IaXE&index=202&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa

This song can describe the best how i felt.

Christianity is european, maybe not the first 100 years, but it was since then our next step of evolution that was needed for us, every change in mind is coming with suffering, but at the end it will be for the better of humanity.

Meinen Segen
>>
>>131114398
Noahs Ark was rediscovered in Turkey a long time ago.

People have considered it to be the site of Noahs Ark for centuries because Crusader graffiti has been found on stones around it.

The wood has petrified and it was excavated and animal hair was found inside so that and the fact it matches the measurements written in Genesis leads people to believe it is Noahs Ark.

No one has found the Arc of the Covenant.

>>131105396
Not sure if it's mentioned but the brimstone at Gomorrah has a higher sulfur content than brimstone released by volcanic eruptions and there aren't any volcanoes around there
>>
>>131122894
Errrrr! Sorry, but you honestly have no clue how much you sin and still claim to be a "good person". The point is we're all sinners and only saved by believing in Christ
>>
File: kikecirc.jpg (33KB, 655x514px) Image search: [Google]
kikecirc.jpg
33KB, 655x514px
>>131119735
this
>>
>>131123303

Not sure what you are implying.
>>
>>131123176

Explains a lot I'm a Muslim now

La ilaha ilallah Mohammedan rasoolilah
>>
File: 1488005674665.png (784KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1488005674665.png
784KB, 1064x1064px
>>131121599
FIRST BORN OF SATAN MAN HAS FREE WILL
http://evangelicalarminians.org/robert-hamilton-election-in-romans-chapter-nine/

I have proved in what has been said that those who were foreknown to be unrighteous, whether men or angels, are not made wicked by God’s fault. Rather, each man is what he will appear to be through his own fault.
(Justin Martyr, 160 AD, 1.269)
· He created both angels and men free to do that which is righteous. And He appointed periods of time during which He knew it would be good for them to have the exercise of free will.
(Justin Martyr, 160 AD, 1.250)
. We maintain that each man acts rightly or sins by his free choice….Since God in the beginning made the race of angels and men with free will, they will justly suffer in eternal fire the punishment of whatever sins they have committed.
(Justin Martyr, 160 AD, 1.190)
· We…have believed and are saved by voluntary choice.
(Clement of Alexandria, 195 AD, 2.217)
· Each one of us who sins with his own free will, chooses punishment. So the blame lies with him who chooses. God is without blame.
(Clement of Alexandria, 195 AD, 2.226)

· But man, being endowed with reason, and in this similar respect similar to God, having been made free in his will, and with power over himself, is himself his own cause that sometimes becomes wheat, and sometimes chaff.
(Irenaeus, 180 AD, 1.466)

· I find, then, that man was constituted free by God. He was master of his own will and power….Man is free, with a will either for obedience or resistance.
(Tertullian, 207 AD, 3.300, 301)

· Man is able to both will and not to will. He is endowed with power to do both.
(Hippolytus, 225 AD, 5.152)
>>
>>131123442
So you were brainwashed?
>>
>>131105396
If the bible is real, then by definition, every christcuck will go to hell for idolatry and heresy, nevermind the fact not a single modern christcuck hasn't completely broken with every single aspect of the faith.
>>
>>131122896
>the fact that we're in a simulation should free us from any kind of responsibility, since there's no afterlife or judgement or even a god we could communicate with.
That's a naive assessment. We have a responsibility to be useful to our creators. What they decide to do to us after we die is up to them. Whatever they're calculating may be based on an individual basis.

>If we are simply a simulation for life, when the simulation is turned off there is no more us at all.
Not true, when you end your game of the Sims and turn off your PC, do you lose all your data?
>The things that we are made of, then, are simply not real in the "bigger universe" within which our creator must sit.
This is a pointless distinction, is mass inherently superior to energy?
>>
>>131123541
But isn't disbelief a sin, and therefore part of our nature? What makes believing so important? It's almost as if God doesn't care how well you treat others so long as you stay on your knees for him. What perfect God adopts this way of thinking?
>>
>>131123842
triggered rabbi detected
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x608px
>>131122677
>>131122677
>implying that the story of Sodom and Gomorrah was not created by ancient people in order to explain the presence of this natural sulphur deposit which was charred by a seismic geological event
>>
>>131123442
>because without believe i find myself lost and depressive
believing for the sake of belief is a failing of psychologically weak people which is all of christianity
they need these fairy tales to be functional like a cripple needs a wheelchair
most christians don't believe any of the bullshit in the bible but still need to believe in something so they don't fall apart
>>
>>131120645
Posting /b/ as an example of /pol/
You are trully an idiot and must leave as soon as possible.
Also: faggot
>>
>>131123664
Belief is not a choice
>>
>>131123946
>Implying the story isn't just a story made by stupid inbred Jewish shepards walking past two cities that defied the local Warlord.
>>
>>131105396
>"American Heroes Network"
>from the people who brought you The """""""Learning""""""" Channel

Yeah, no. Credible source pls. Also, post a fucking article, not a 45 minute video.
>>
>>131124007
he's so new he doesn't realize /pol/ is regularly filled with BBC porn and traps
>>
>>131123842

يتيح القرف آخر في أخي عربي
>>
>>131123946
why would a story be needed for that? would love to know how they were able to test the sulfur content of the stones as well
>>
File: Sodom Destroyed.jpg (69KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Sodom Destroyed.jpg
69KB, 500x351px
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
File: Fulton Sheen - wrong and right.jpg (59KB, 736x578px) Image search: [Google]
Fulton Sheen - wrong and right.jpg
59KB, 736x578px
>>131123842
No, because Jesus Christ forgives, that was the entire point of his sacrifice. If we repent sincerely in our hearts, and do our penance, we will enjoy eternity in Heaven.

And what idolatry? You obviously know nothing about Catholicism and are just repeating the leftist-commie lies on Catholicism.
>>
>>131124141
He's so faggot he eats dicks for dinner.
Now go and hang from a tree.
>>
1 John 1
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

>>
>>131107146
Actually, Sodomy specifically refers to anal rape. Read the actual Bible sometime. Some side teased his two virgin daughters to keep his bros from being ass raped and God was fine with that dude.

Like they say, bros before hoes.
>>
>>131123844
>Not true, when you end your game of the Sims and turn off your PC, do you lose all your data?

Actually yes. That data is stored in the RAM, not the HDD. The hard drive is physical storage, not just energy. The ram contains the active protocols and rules that govern the actions you're seeing on screen at that moment. Technically when you reboot the game, you're recreating that same scene, but with absolutely fresh data. So in that sense, yes, your characters "consciousness" is wiped when the simulation is powered down.

However, I really like the rest of what you said. I find it impossible to believe that anything inside our universe can escape to outside the universe, especially not while retaining it's properties of mass.

But I don't know that. That's just my best guess based on what I've read and is one area I am glutinous for more information on.

>Is mass inherently superior to energy?
No, not at all, however we as living beings require both mass and energy. As far as I know, there is no way to transmit mass outside the known universe but we're reaching the very limits of my knowledge on the topic.
>>
>>131124183
>how did they know sulphur was sulphur

If they had a word for sulphur, they must have known what it was.
>>
File: God Killing Fags.png (761KB, 996x511px) Image search: [Google]
God Killing Fags.png
761KB, 996x511px
LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly

Burn fags on the stake to get them ready for the fires of Hell.

proof of God killing fags: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

Can’t stop having sex with strangers even when in a relationship: http://advindicate.com/articles/3022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God hates fags
And so should you

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
>>
>>131124272
Ah but the one sin Jesus never forgives is not believing, which is harder than not going over your calorie limit or jerking off or stealing.
>>
>>131124378
>*some dude traded his two virgin daughters

Fucking phone
>>
>>131107141
Homosexuality is the result of being possessed by inter dimensional reptilian aliens/demons.

There have been proven results of people getting exorcisms and no longer being gay.
>>
>>131124340

Big Gay Al

I don't see what's wrong with liking men I think vagina's are gross
>>
>>131124378
>Actually, Sodomy specifically refers to anal rape. Read the actual Bible sometime
Verse?
>>
>>131124618
Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
>>
>>131124030

Are you suggesting preaching the Gospel is to no effect?
>>
File: shirt-jebus.png (299KB, 426x444px) Image search: [Google]
shirt-jebus.png
299KB, 426x444px
>>131124324
>being this triggered

>>131124378
not true. it refers to "unnatural sex acts"

also, the "holy people" that were saved from sodom and gomorrah had a drunken, incestuous orgy in the caves outside the city and Lot impregnated both of his daughters
what a great story
>>
>>131124709
Of course not, because what you hear and see affects your beliefs. But two people can be given the same information and draw different conclusions. Once your belief forms, it's hard to change it unless given convincing counter-beliefs and arguments. It's difficult for me believe in your God as it is for you to believe in Zeus or any other supernatural entity. Emotions,beliefs, interests are not conjured up or changed at will. You can not conceive of something you love, and, without deliberate reason and thinking, instantly turn your live into hate. Belief operates the same way, which is why I see no fault in my disbelief. But who am I to question God, right?
>>
>>131125135
HEY FAG WHY DONT YOU RESPOND TO MY POST?
>>
>>131105396
We all hate fags anon, it'd be a lot easier to renew our faith if god were to send a similar message to a modern bastion of degeneracy.
>>
>>131118892
Of course he isn't correct. Just an educated fool. Paganism is an attempt to metaphorically understand lost science deemed godly. Zeus is the apex of science in a Fractal personified, math that shaped Lightning and controls chaos over all other pagan gods, unworthy of worship. Posiedon is for metaphorically explaining oceanography. Etc. Etc. Science in a Christian world united these various secular sects because the pagan "magic" was governed and explained by mathematical derivations of time. Like how the moon controls tides. The Christian God is the mystery of space time personified by the universe aligning Sun, Moon, and Egyptian star Sirius to create a perfect calendar system in an ancient world where rounding errors affected seasons and errors disrupted harvest leading to drought or reduced profits compared to a more fruitful nation or empire. Returning to Zues will not help you after the fall of humanity. Only to ignorance and fear of the unknown. Euro Pagans and Roman Catholics will still exist post collapse. Returning to Christ will help humanity rise back up to present day advancement of intellect. Jesus is the Way, The Truth, and the Light. Praise the son of the Sun alone. God's handiwork of sacred infinite fractal geometry is evidenced by the shape of rivers and everything on the 2d mapmaker as well as the 4d cosmos used to tell time and measure distance based on Euclidean geometry and calculus derivatives. Math is the higher power that rules the world. 666 was the mark of the tax man who collected gold.Two branches of calculus split into opposite directions. One gravitating toward measuring capital and money supply that shapes the empires or toward the heavens that shape the entire world beyond uncharted horizons and endless seas that pagan fools believed was the edge of Earth. Metaphorical Wisdom is kept hidden, its not lost or falsified by modern mythology or technology. You just have to spend more time with a bible.
>>
File: 1497389635768.png (2MB, 2558x3311px) Image search: [Google]
1497389635768.png
2MB, 2558x3311px
>>131125366
WOW you sure learned ALOT without LEARNING A DAMN THING. FUCKTARD
>hur dur see how intellectual I am huhuhuhuh see Xarl Jung says Paganism is the a psychoanalysis of
NO ITS FUCKING DEVIL WORSHIPPING REEEEEE
>>
>>131125366
>The Christian God is the mystery of space time personified
If this is true, the rest of your post is incorrect. As we peer deeper and deeper into space and time, we find no god. Instead of we proof that any gods we could've believed in in the past, were false.

We don't have a perfect calander, or a perfect week, month, or even minute. Those things are all off by a hit, hence leap years and inconsistent month lengths, etc.

We think these things are perfect, because WE designed them around a system that already existed. We didn't set the earth spinning in motion, but we did decide on a standard day length based on that.
>>
>>131125220
Explain, in your own words, how free will arises in humans. Bare in mind that I believe the universe is causal and that all humans actions must be caused by something else.
>>
File: Human Sacrifice in Athens.png (1MB, 2575x3333px) Image search: [Google]
Human Sacrifice in Athens.png
1MB, 2575x3333px
DID YOU LEARN THIS WHEN YOU READ YOUR DADDY'S GREEK MYTHS BOOK WITH COLORFUL ILLUSTRATIONS?
>>
>>131123946
>charred by a seismic geological event
such as?
>>
File: Fulton Sheen - Christ...new men.png (317KB, 400x607px) Image search: [Google]
Fulton Sheen - Christ...new men.png
317KB, 400x607px
Prophecies About the Coming Great Catholic Monarch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY
>>
File: 1498258734252.png (170KB, 254x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498258734252.png
170KB, 254x395px
>>131125648
>Look at me huhuhuh I am soooo intellectual can you explain to me how the human will arises out of the biological mythos of illusory trials of the human condition....

HOW ABOUT TIHS ITS IN THE BIBLE

LET NO MAN SAY WHEN HE IS TEMPED, “I AM TEMPTED OF GOD” FOR GOD CANNOT BE TEMPTED WITH EVIL NEITHER TEMPTETH HE ANY MAN But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Do not say: “It was God’s doing that I fell away,”
for what he hates he does not do.
Do not say: “He himself has led me astray,”
for he has no need of the wicked.
Abominable wickedness the LORD hates
and he does not let it happen to those who fear him.
God in the beginning created human beings
and made them subject to their own free choice.

I make a decree, that all they of the people of Israel, and of his priests and Levites, in my realm, which are minded OF THEIR OWN FREEWILL to go up to Jerusalem, go with thee
90 ANNO DOMINI EPISLTE TO DIOGNETUS
He sent Him, as sending God; He sent Him, as [a man] unto men; He sent Him, as Saviour, as using persuasion AS USING PERSUASION, NOT FORCE FOR FORCE IS NO ATTRIBUTE OF GOD.
>>
>>131123396
Because Water Evaporates leaving salt behind after being carried in by tributaries. Dead sea has no estuary into the ocean or Mediterranean sea? Hence, DEAD. No fish spawning upstream like salmon. Learn some science. That's like asking why oceans are salty vs the fresh water lakes that come from a mountain or glacier and eventually flows into oceans.
>>
>>131105396

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozgPJZ7WUA
>>
File: IMG_1658.jpg (130KB, 911x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1658.jpg
130KB, 911x594px
>>131126080
Nice job quoting a source I don't believe in. Btw, I want you to use your FREE WILL to do some of the following:
Instantly change your emotions
Instantly change your beliefs
Prevent yourself from thinking for hours
Don't sin!

It's so easy becuz you have FREE WILL. Don't you love FREEEEEE WILLLLLL?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1492128736159.jpg (22KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492128736159.jpg
22KB, 388x384px
>>131126505
>using a source that I don't believe
YOU MEAN T BIBLE
ATHIEST CONFIRMED
>>
>>131123514
Thats because its an intangible arc. A plot arc of Abraham and restoring law after the lawless rebellion by reintroducing the Moses Covenant in a post apocalyptic world. An epilogue for an intro. Hence Revelation 22, Eden Restored. Every Genesis story starts with a Revelation from the Exodus of the Israelite tribes out of Egypt following the apocalyptic plagues and exile in the desert. It's the Never Ending Story.
>>
>>131126505
>source i dont believe in
the jews never went to jersualem? citation please
>>
>>131126505
>>131126505
>use your FREE WILL to...
>Instantly
Why does it have to be done "instantly"? Just because something takes time does not mean it does not exist.
>>
File: IMG_1659.jpg (186KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.jpg
186KB, 491x713px
>>131126678
Did you think I was a calvinist? HAHAHA
>>
>>131116012
how is buddha the enemy of the east?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IgpEzirY78
>>
>>131126778
By instantly, I just mean that whenever you do it, don't try to convince yourself. Just do it.
>>
>>131125608
I'm not glorifying nor worshiping them. I'm explaining why they are dead gods and not the living one. Didn't mean to trigger you anon, but your name calling is a clear sign that you can't control your tongue in a civil debate.
>>
File: 1493490453103.jpg (55KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493490453103.jpg
55KB, 960x720px
>>131126811
FEDORA DETECTED

>>131126980
OH SHUT UP YOU FUCKING DUMBASS YOU DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT WHAT PAGANS REALLY DID.
>>
>>131126758
>citation needed to disprove citation
I'm not trying to refute history, but the free will claim.
>>
>>131105396
Yeah
.. I am a Christian and I even know this video does not prove anything...
>>
File: IMG_1609.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.png
146KB, 671x519px
>>131127074
You're a brainlet, so you have to resort to a fedora meme. Sad.
>>
>>131127331
>God's wrath destroys an entire civilization
huur doesnt prove anything
>>
File: 1485234278925.jpg (23KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485234278925.jpg
23KB, 450x338px
>>131127346
>STTOOOPPP THATS MEEEAAAN
>>
Satan falsifies information just so he can disprove it. Then give you his intended product - the bait-and-switch. Deny God so that you may remain deceived.
> If none of this were real then those "in the know" wouldn't expend so much time and effort to push the duality world in your face.
>>
File: love god.png (469KB, 533x718px) Image search: [Google]
love god.png
469KB, 533x718px
>>131127346
>>
>>131127627
Bye arminidude. We will meet again.
>>
File: image.png (218KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218KB, 640x1136px
>>131113809
>>
>>131125632
Not at all, Although I perhaps oversimplified. Its hard to put this into words alone when its very existence hinges on forgotten symbolism.

"You" say that "you" find no God by peering into the cosmos. Perhaps it is because you have gone too far gazing off into the infinite void of space. Sky is the limit, look at the constellations that have conquered the western sphere of influence. Take the constellations and use freeware stellarium if you want to roll the heavens up into a scroll using the horizons as the border of a circular window. See the sky like the ancients used to. Now locate the Sun on today's date. Roman Calendar 6/23/2017. Then go to Gregorian date 6/23/00xx. Insert any year you like. You will see that we have lagged behind using the 4 year leap year system by approximately 28 days in the 2000 years. Jesus forgives for 3 and 4 sins. Don't take things so literally. We sin each day, and a day with the lord is like 1000 years. Do the math.. Salvation is for the Jews. In their calendar it is year 5777.

In modern times, those who wish to change the dates and times are using quantum clocks and digital tools to transform this age old equation into avarice. Time=Money for the servant in the field paid wages and Time is measured by stars of Space beyond the veil or by the Sundial. Space=Time. Bitcoin=Money that has become totally removed from the approximation of time that has long dictated in the AD era. Only recently has secularism attempted to strip that denotation and its associated meanings to Before Common Era as (they) seek to make a secular NWO.

The Snake Charmer was sacrificed and divided into lots when turning the 13 into 12. Metaphorical wisdom that you can see with the naked eye. It is the collective consciousness of our faith that makes this timeless zodiac illusion into a reality.

Look beyond that sky of stars and you are chasing a dragon into a black hole sun death cult of nihilistic nirvana. I've been to hell and back again.
>>
File: 1489857498151.jpg (29KB, 369x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489857498151.jpg
29KB, 369x367px
>>131128373
>>
>>131128633
Why would I want to look into the skies the way the ancients did? They did so with no knowledge of it's function or formation, and simply did describe what they saw and transcribe their best guesses.

We have better tools now, and you're being foolish if you don't think we can see more clearly now than we used to.
>>
File: 1498026758541.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498026758541.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>131127074
>>
Show me your proof of a modern God. Show me the last time Divine intervention actually interfered with real life.

You actually can't. God isn't real, there is no life beyond the single one we're given. Believe whatever makes you happy, the truth will set you free.
>>
File: 567769855776.jpg (109KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
567769855776.jpg
109KB, 465x361px
>>131130269
>Believe whatever makes you happy
Thanks for the free advice Schlomo.
>>
>>131116012
You realize this is like textbook schizophrenia, right? Linking completely unrelated things to fit a narrative and claiming there is a pattern when there isn't one. I hope you get meds soon. Godspeed anon. I have an aunt like you and it's scary to watch they think poison is being pumped in from the air vents by people out to get them. At least it makes a mundane life more exciting. I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1484607552036.jpg (38KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484607552036.jpg
38KB, 558x419px
>>131129939
>>
File: 1497573494415.png (420KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1497573494415.png
420KB, 607x608px
>>131110817
quiet before we decide to btfo your pagan tree hugging satan worshipping snowchimp asses again you faggot
>>
File: 1497800250302.jpg (15KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497800250302.jpg
15KB, 323x323px
>>131113535
sorry, so we believe that if we lead sinful, hedonistic, unrepentant lives seeking only pleasure and avoiding only pain, that the Creator of All will judge us for every sin we've committed and cast us into the place with much weeping and gnashing of teeth for all of eternity, and you think we "can't handle the alternative", that being that we are a bunch of randomly generated spontaneous consciousnesses on a ball of dirt hurtling through space for no reason that evolved from dirt that was created when nothing exploded? neat argument bro
find Jesus Christ and repent of your life of sin and degeneracy as all of us in our evil age have to
or don't
betting your eternity on blowing other dudes and getting pounded seems like a safe bet
>>
>>131113809
oh so you were there or have you just watched a whole lot of jewtube videos that are literally designed to destroy your chance at salvation? go watch some videos of interviews with ex-satanic elites. we all know hollywood and the (((cabal))) worships satan and sacrifices humans, particularly children, and practice pagan rituals. but you think it's ayyylmaos and ancient nephilim tech... wake up dude if it weren't for the Bible NO ONE would have known to look for any of these things and we would have gladly walked right into the new world order... We were given instructions for life on this earth, follow it or don't
>>
>>131118225
>can't we all just agree
No we can't
If anything the internet has done more to bring people back to the Truth after seeing that the elite literally worships satan, that ex-elitists interviewed speak about literally communing with demons and taking orders from satan, that child sacrifice is rampant in the media and government of the world, and that every single thing Jesus Christ and the Bible said would happen is happening... And if you have all of this proof in front of you and so many people trying to tell you, at no benefit to themselves, to please find salvation, and you refuse, you absolutely deserve what is coming for you
>>
>>131113458
Next you'll tell us you were never molested or stuck a shampoo bottle up your Ass at 10 years old too right?

Face it, you're fucked up.
>>
>>131123994
and you do all your works from vanity. wanting purpose is not weakness, it is natural. Man was made to serve God.
>>
>>131130269

Um, Trump?
>>
>>131133754
I actually do believe that the elites are satanic worshipers and child sacrifists. I think their ideas are as stupid an unfounded as the average bible-toting Christian. Same story, same ignorance. Everyone is susceptible to ignorance, you, me, the poor, the elites, everyone. You have been conned with fairy tales from ages past, just like your father and his father before him. It's time for you guys to do a little searching of your own, with credible sources, and try to prove to yourself that god really, really exists. If you can prove it to yourself, maybe you can prove it to me. I would love to believe, but I need something to prove to me it's not fiction from a technologically lacking civilization.
>>
>>131111705
i heard us forces saw some in afghanistan in a cave once
huge fuckin red haired giants that didnt die to gunfire, crazy shit
>>
>>131106681
1. OP did not make up the story of Sodom and Gomorrah

2. /pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>131129512
I actually find it kind of physically disgusting how arrogant and self-assured you are... to think that we, modern society, modern western humans, are the most advanced and connected we've ever been is not only extremely narcissistic but it's also incredibly stupid
>>
>>131134884
We are though. That's indisputable. We have almost planet-wide-wifi for instantaneous light-speed connection between almost any two individuals anywhere on earth at any time.

You mean to tell me a bunch of camel riders from thousands of kilometers away meeting once a year to talk philosophy were better connected or more advanced than s now?
>>
>>131134646
lol you are the most arrogant and least intellectual person I've ever interacted with, I think, it's almost impressive... you must have quite the opinion of yourself. I do have a college degree and I've had my doubt and done quite a bit of soul searching and when it comes down to it, the Bible is the only reliable truth. In fact, the prophecies of the coming of the Messiah in the Old Testament were so precise and so specific that (((Rabbi Yosef))) had to distort the number of the year on the jewish calendar sometime after the crucifixion of Christ so that jews wouldn't connect His life, which was in the exact period of years thousands of years worth of prophecy had predicted, with the prophecies. If the big bang happened, who do galaxies spin backward? why do moons sometimes spin backwards? why does all the evidence and every civilization known to man point to a great flood about 4400 years ago? why is the Sahara desert, the largest desert on earth and quickly growing, only 4300 years old? why is the great barrier reef only about 4000 years old? all of the evidence points to Creation, and I love science but your science is as much a religion as Christianity. There is literally no evidence whatsoever of the big bang or of macroevolution just flimsy theories and faith. The Bible has existed and been found to be consistently accurate in its prophecy for thousands of years and is the only reason anyone had any reason to be wary of soothesayers and false prophets and the end times and catastrophic world events and satanic influences. to think that you know more than the people who literally control civilization and, consequently, your perception of everything (you especially, clearly) is absolutely retarded. but guess what? I know who wins in the end and it isn't people who believe what you do. get right with Christ or don't, you kind of seem like a real smug asshole
>>
>>131135046
>We are though. That's indisputable. We have almost planet-wide-wifi
You made his point
>>
>>131113379
What?! You should know about pizzagate then. You need to speak up to authorities.
>>
>>131113458
I don't think REAL homos are mentally ill. I believe many homos are born gay- not mentally ill. BUT, I also believe there is a gay and bisexual trend going on that is a mental illness- a bunch of teens convinced they are bi just because they think they should have an open mind. That's stupid and it's for the shock factor of I can be whatever I want to be, even bi. That is retarded and insecure.

A real homosexual is secure and is truly born gay.

Furthermore, from a religious standpoint, (im Catholic) I want to clarify that the church does not hate gays and does not teach all gays are going to Hell. The church teaches that sex is fir procreation between a man and wife. Sex outside of that is a sin- that includes premarital sex, sex while on birth control, and anal sex. Do all homos HAVE to have anal sex? Can't they just live together as partners and not sin?
>>
>>131109045
I'm not watching the video. Is it that Wyatt Ryan faggot again? That dude's work has been debunked and refuted by scientific and religious bodies since he started publishing
>>
>>131115682
This is correct. I took natural family planning by the couple to couple league through the Catholic Church and you are correct - even pulling out is a sin. I find myself confessing that a couple times a year. (We already have a lot of kids)
>>
File: 1497864321995.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497864321995.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>>131106681
This is a Christian board , u fucking sodomite
>>
>>131137926
*Ron Wyatt my bad
>>
>>131128633
What the fuck are you on about M8 ?
Kys faggot
>>
>>131117234
The hymn of Aten that matches up to a psalm is a forgery of the real hymn.
>>
>>131118076
Not a meme faggot
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494984283973.jpg (50KB, 754x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494984283973.jpg
50KB, 754x1200px
>>131136564
>lel dumb camel riding ancients could only build a pyramid we still can't figure out but I can watch porn and game of thrones on my desktop simultaneously so checkmate bigot
these people man
dunning-kruger in full effect
>>
>>131116012
Can you talk to me like I'm a kindergartener? What's up with 9/23? What eclipse? Who are you?

Yes, music is ruining our children. Absolutely! No question about that. And it's music that is awful - can't really even call it music. No instruments.

Katy perrys new bon appetit Bebe probes your point about the brainwashing. It's a one world order sacrifice with her at the alter and cannibalism mixed in. #pedogate #pizzagate #oneworldorder
>>
File: 1455923860247.jpg (613KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1455923860247.jpg
613KB, 1280x1920px
>>131138890
>Technological advancement
>Philosophical/metaphysical advancement
>Advancement in education, industry, intelligence, awareness of the world and universe
Not that we live in a "good" time; just a more advanced one in which we likely know more than those before us.

>Pyramids
https://www.livescience.com/32616-how-were-the-egyptian-pyramids-built-.html

Don't be a faggot.
>>
File: 1498152112281.png (114KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1498152112281.png
114KB, 320x263px
>>131139543
are you lost friend
>>
>>131117007
I agree that all forms of birth control are wrong as is sex outside of marriage

But there's Nothing wrong with looking at your naked spouse. The human body is beautiful and is supposed to be reserved for your douse in private.
>>
>>131139638
>Le fedora maymay
Good post! Clear-headed discussion is for redditors.

>Ignoring my mention of philosophy and metaphysics

We're not just scientifically more advanced; we're conceptually and philosophically more advanced as well.
>>
>>131139543
That article basically says a number of times that the architecture of the pyramids was extremely sophisticated and that they must have used methods we can only assume and speculate about, about which it took us until just now to even come up with a reasonable theory, but they were just dumb sand people? Okay good argument lmfao
>>
>>131139794
>Good post! Clear-headed discussion is for redditors.
It's not.
What's for people like you is spouting normie tier HS level platitudes such as:
>We're not just scientifically more advanced; we're conceptually and philosophically more advanced as well.

Being this clueless.

Nevermind your entire edifice of reasoning rests on a a priori fallacy:
>more advanced means necessarily leading to more accurate results
AND
>it cannot possibly be true they had non empirical path to knowledge because muh fedora materialism

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>131139911
They're not dumb sand people. I just thought you believe the pyramids were built with literal magic.

>>131140105
I'm not a materialist/physicalist and neither am I making any claims about what being more advanced actually results in. It may be true they had a non-empirical "path" to knowledge (knowledge of what? what sort of path?), but I don't see any reason to believe that. Most of what we know today through any way of knowing points to modern society knowing more than past societies. Whether this is good or not, or whether it leads to anything useful, is not important.
>>
>>131128633
Ignore the others. I'm listening.
>>
>>131137926

No. His name is Steven Collins. It doesn't surprise me that you refuse to watch the video because if you did you would probably have to change your position.

Based on that you are likely going to continue to defy God and common sense until you die. When you report to hell you will realize that you wasted your life with things other than searching for God, who is the source of all life.
>>
>>131139794
>we're conceptually and philosophically more advanced as well
yet society has replaced spirituality with materialism
>>
>>131128633
Anyways, just wanted to tell you... I've been to the places you've been, and seen the things you've seen. You have my condolences. It's not an easy life.
>>
>>131137287
Trust me they already know and been on surveillance duty since an event in 2014 during the blood moons... When you're a rapper your an actor so consider this... My sodomite is the real slim shady but for the government to publicly pull the trigger would cause the normies to lose their minds and cause irreparable chaos on the fragile minds. Metaphorically like the Deus Ex Darrow Hack. Control is the Illusion. I can screen cap his facebook where he gets called drewcifer if you really want the proof. The post happened right after my car got stolen from my building. Seattle Police conveniently found it on Halloween at 11:34 (HE:LL). Everything is corrupted in this city.
>>
>>131105881
Liberals are sheep walking to the slaughter, they accept everything the media shoves down their throats without question, they have no independent thought, they fail to form an opinion that wasn't given to them, they can't accept any truth except for the propaganda their government fed them since birth.
>>
>>131135624
Saying that things are written in the bible doesn't automatically make them true. It is you who is making giant leaps of literal faith.

There is at least 15 years of solid proof, and works built from those proofs, that the big bang happened as described and evolution continues as described.

As we amass more and more proof, real, tangible, reproducible proof, of these things- conversely we find 0 evidence for things in the bible.

I can absolutely believe in a god, if we are to assume such a being is outside of our universe and therefor not subject to it's laws, but the god of the christian bible is an obvious, obvious sham. The more I inquire, the more I find out, the deeper I dig trying to find "god" as so many people have suggested, the less any 'proof' of god stands up to any scrutiny.
Even others from your own religion will debate you about god's qualities. If he was real, observable and testable, it should be the same for everyone of the same faith, right?

I will continue to look for god, and continue to ask others about their opinion on god, so that I might feel enlightened too. That doesn't mean there has been any proof or evidence to change my mind that it's a simple fairy tale.
>>
File: Rainbow.jpg (720KB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.jpg
720KB, 1350x1200px
>>131105558
>>
>>131139473
9/23 is when the stars and (visible to naked eye) planets align based on the Gregorian calendar. Revelation 12 of John gives foresight to those who have kept watch over the order. We have to reset (not change calendars to islamic one) in order to re-balance the seasons since weather is getting wacky(although that's partially human caused by over population). To do so causes societal friction for legalistic tax reasons.
Case in point: http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofBritain/Give-us-our-eleven-days/

Also it poses a ritualistic nightmare like when NASA corrected the Babylonian zodiac dates astrologists use and carried over to the Roman system by aligning the constellation signs to the sun's true locale based on modern math.

The eclipse is likely when they will attempt to pull a trick on the masses as its going to be the most photographed event ever to occur. Probably something akin to phoenix lights. Eclipses are an ancient superstition

Im just a dude who was chosen before birth for this when the music industry decided to collectively rape me as a child. A hippie sabotaged version of MK Ultra. Its why Chris Cornell just killed himself recently. Compare that occult "happening" to Logic ghostwritten lyric "Send Chris to go cut their necks".

I was cultivated in the same sect of Christianity as Katy Perry intentionally but also educated properly at home in advent tradition and orthodox symbolism while attending boy scouts at a catholic church. I've even attended Finnish Lutheran mass which was more like a close knit chapel than the mega cult of personality church that are run by wolves I attended in youth. I've seen just about every flavor first hand. The plots all gonna be unveiled in its due time with the finale. I've been fighting a metaphorical Enders War against the Buggers (guess who). We could have ended it long ago with nukes but accomplish nothing. It's not just about winning, but how you win in the end. Culture Wars are Mason Wars
>>
>>131144166
DM?
>>
>>131123442
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>131113809
Put down the bong, son.
>>
>>131143369
Of course sodomites will pervert anything of God and claim it as their own.
>>
>>131141774
Thanks Anon Friend. I'm grateful enough to know I should always count my blessings and aware that my yoke has never been burdened with more than what I could handle. I don't mind the critics or trolls who lack understanding and discernment. I was fortunate enough to have a couple friends I call brothers to lean on when I was pushed fully off the edge and pushed off the cliff. I've never been a suicidal type personality though. Saw my adopted sister cut herself enough times to know better than self harm. Thankfully all my trials have fully prepared me for what is to come with the full armor of God. I shudder at the alternative for those who think hope is lost even when everything is meaningless chasing the loud radio voices of siren songs because they sound nice. The silent voice of wisdom found in Ecclesiastes is meant to bring you back up to strength after facing such a nihilistic outlook. Life is always worth living even when nothing is new under the sun. While the times are not right at present to bring any child into the world, soon it will be the greatest blessing to see the joy of a son or daughter in a new world that has been wiped clean. For now the greatest blessing of God is truly being able to see our grandparents. Those loved ones who most take for granted but all will surely miss when we lack modern resources for medicine and most of the good men die young as the wisdom of old age becomes lost. I find comfort in knowing that I live a purpose driven life with a special calling that I approach with a humble attitude. To whom much is given, much is tested, and even more is required.
>>
>>131113352
Maybe it was white phosphorous? I mean Jesus was a Jew.
>>
>>131124678

Why are you quoting Jews? Cuck.
>>
>>131145257
Hey I have a few questions. You seem to be on the right track where I'm a little lost. Which rapture is true while the others are false (i.e Pre-Trib, Mid, Post, etc.). People have always been arguing back and forth about this, and I kinda don't want to miss that wedding and hope I can get right with Lord Jesus Christ and cultivate enough good fruit to pass the inspection test.
>>
>>131145257
You know, I think I'm beginning to see what the young people who go to that place have in common. I admire your optimism, and you have a brother in me. It makes me wonder why they haven't lined us up and shot us yet. As an Israeli told me recently, "it's up to us to pray, fast, and do the work."
>>
I just watched the entire 45 minute documentary. The archeologist came to the conclusion that the city of Sodom was destroyed by an air burst meteor blast. This video doesn't prove your point.
>>
>>131129512
IF you wish to understand the metaphors used by the ancients and the associated books of the prophets, you must see the world and the heavens as it once was. Otherwise, ehh hem. Respect My Authoritay because I know fully the subject that I preach on and am kind enough to not sugar coat it for you here.

For example if you want to understand the ages listed in genesis you need to realize they used the moon as a measure of lifespan. So the ages listed are in moon terms and when adjusted come out to around 70. It's kinda like a biblical hall of fame in a time where average age of death was probably closer to 40. My rebuttal to you is the same as this http://biblehub.com/nasb/job/12.htm

Rationalize what Job meant when he said gaze into the darkest depths. Implying that they didn't have the calculus to measure the stars like we do now. If you zoom in too far you miss the bigger picture. Take a step back and let it all come together as one big tapestry blanketing the Earth. You say I am the fool, yet are blind to the transcendental mirror in the sky used to track the days in terms longer than any one man's life could ever last.
>>
>>131146066
Can you give us a quick rundown on death, the afterlife and how to earn the gifts of Heaven
>>
>>131120607
Sodomy is originally "a prince boasting of his sins in a foreign country", butit changes ith the times. In 1275, the Council of Arles defined sodomy as "sleeping with a Jewess, a female Saracen or a wild animal or something else contrary to nature".

Sodomy = Only male homosex is a very recent (19th century, iirc) invention and is really only used as a synonym for that in Anglo countries (for whatever reason).

As a nother example, in German and Polish "Sodomie" means sex with animals. So it depends.
>>
>>131134783
>Pol is a Christian board
Nope. Have fun worshipping magic sand niggers though.
>b-b-but Jesus was white
>>
>>131146279
Jesus was blond and blue eyed. They just had an article in German newspapers about it, but deleted it again - very strangem, but that's how it goes, I guess.
>>
>>131105396
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30dv4e
Thanks for the video friend
>>
>Volcano destroys Sodom and Gomorrah
>Ancient people don't know what happened, but it was a big enough exaggerated story to tell your children
>One of these children many years later writes that God destroyed the towns
>Even later someone writes that the towns were destroyed because of debauchery
>The Bible is written
>2017 and people still believe the written word of someone who made up a story of God
>>
File: 1498237731730.jpg (198KB, 891x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498237731730.jpg
198KB, 891x710px
>>131143369
>true significance of rainbow
"I have just massacred the entire world except you and your daughters. Here is my calling card. Start repopulating the earth by having drunken incest with your daughters. Now worship me and for i am lorde."
>>
>>131146623
The first hunch you have is good enough to rule out eternal consequences. Very telling man
>>
>the more a story gets repeated the more ridiculous it gets..sound familiar rabbi?
>>
>>131105558
Maybe that's why he did it so willingly, in hope they would be gay enough to not want them, but they were not.
>>
Fucking christcucks
>>
>>131146623
It wasn't a volcano but likely an air burst from a meteor. Given what happened in Siberia it's probably what happened. The same rock at a steeper angle alone would have produced much more damage to modern buildings. A larger, denser rock would have produced more damage still.
>>
>>131146031
Yeah gotta stay focused on the sunny side of life. too much night makes a soul grow weary. There is always something to be thankful for. It is ironic that the concept of fasting has been distorted to represent abstaining from food. While it does personally cleanse the body, that is not the intent of fasting. Fasting as the prophets put it was a tradition of feeding the impoverished and unfortunate, casting aside wickedness and accepting all men as created equal at birth as we grow apart in ideals with age. Every Ism invented by man is a schism and Christianity is meant to bring Unity through a common bond of the struggles facing human-ity. We are brothers in the struggle, kings in the success. http://biblehub.com/isaiah/58-5.htm

While Kings can supply charity. Ultimately all work gets done at the grass roots level by Gods servants who feed the people and collect the offering plate. Communal Offerings that once were meant to buy food rather than feed into a church sanction tax deductible 403b retirement pension for the preacher man and staff. Smaller Chapels that offer that family vibe and personal connection, some even hosting a small brunch after sermon, typically offer the closest connection to the Holy Spirit and body. United we stand, Divided or alone we fall. A chord of three who can break? Metaphor for musical roots. For example a C note can become an A minor chord, C Major or Minor, or even a part of F Major. Whereas a C and G played can only become a few options.Take the notes C,E, and G played harmonious, and who can break or alter it! While simple wisdom, its powerful and effective in multiple meanings that are profoundly complex. When King David struck a chord on a harp, he sang psalms as well. Heres a gem of a track from a personal favorite band of mine. I hope it helps uplift your soul should you face a tough day like I have. Bonus Insight: Listen to the album message in reverse order. Falling Up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pztnqI5F18
>>
>>131143125
Actually evolution is debatable.
Why can't we find skeletal remains of in between monkey and human? It should be gradual and not abrupt.

I haven't been looking into this actively though so if I'm wrong please provide source
>>
>>131145967
Care to clarify more? Not entirely sure what you are asking here but I'll take a stab at it. Without wanting to take any of the book of revelation out of its proper context, it is a book that is not necessarily written in chronological order at times and highly metaphorical. The chapters themselves read more chaotic and cryptically scrambled.

The word Rapture actually doesn't exist in the Bible fyi, it is a word used by liturgist men to simplify the metaphors without startling the sheep or scare away newcomers to the faith. Most of the rapture stuff is the culmination of allegorical references bringing followers back into OT passages that seldom get preached on Sundays. Often this gets woven into false fiction that pollutes its audiences vision with delusions.

The signs of the times are very real however, Mass animal Die offs. Confusion in the masses. Uncertainty and Despair. Temptations and Vices.

If you are truly seeking in earnest faith, allow me to be a guide. I am just a man like you led down a different path in my walk with Jesus. If I may be so bold while remaining humble. Isaiah 53 speaks directly to the tribulations of my life. 54 embodies the spirit of the woman and sign of Noah spoken about in Matthew 24. As for the Beasts of Revelation, They are men who walk the earth today controlling culture. As for the Seals, we are in the midst of Seal #5. The Earthquake spoken about and the war will come.

I try to be selfless in relaying this message to you and remove myself from the equation. Glory to God alone, do not worship my words or self, for everything I know come from an understanding granted by God. Love of God is the basis of NT. Fear of the Lord is the basis of OT. While the demons know God, because God is love, they shutter at God because they fear the LORD. Lord and LORD are derivations of different Hebrew names in English translations. Trust me that when the Time comes, you will know. This is the summer written about. Be prepared.
>>
>>131148789
>Why can't we find skeletal remains of in between monkey and human? It should be gradual and not abrupt.
Because there aren't any.
With so many "millions" of years of evolution, the earth should be littered with tons of fossils or "missing links", yet none to be found. How come?
Instead, I found this:
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/44-reasons-why-evolution-is-just-a-fairy-tale-for-adults
>>
>>131105396
>repent
repent
rJˈpɛnt/
verb
verb: repent; 3rd person present: repents; past tense: repented; past participle: repented; gerund or present participle: repenting

feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin.
>>
>>131143125
>I will continue to look for god, and continue to ask others about their opinion on god, so that I might feel enlightened too.
Have you tried speaking to a monk or a priest with a godly life? Looking for God by yourself, without knowing God would be like walking in the dark.
>>
>>131150006
Ah yes, thanks a lot for getting back to me about that. It's hard to clarify more about my question because well, people say that, people say this. I mean God promises escape, but when he meant that, people either interpreted as rapture or something (there's also that verse about Jesus coming in like a thief in a night). Time is running out and I hope I'm not too late as I'm trying to make sense of all this from research (there's just too much information, it's hard to know who's right. Also doesn't help when uh, I'm not hearing from God directly.) Also thanks for clarifying the signs, which also help but how to be prepared so I don't get the snare? (Sorry for the incoherent typing, and I have troubled nights.)
>>
>>131146192
There are no shortcuts on the path to the Kingdom. But for a generalized synopsis that broadly covers the bases. Do not fear death, for it comes to the fool and wise alike. A wise man's name may live on after death in the deeds of his life by those who remember and honor his legacy. Fools are always forgotten. For how long, only time can be the judge based on the faith and his deeds. For example, a hindu philosopher is not remembered, and rightly so, by the christian history books. Whereas Sir Issac Newton and his name lives on into the afterlife eternally as he pursued the Heavens and the mystery of his day, pioneering new areas of math. Likewise his mother's name is also not forgotten to time in history books as a woman is saved by childbirth and in the legacy of a family tree through the lineage. While a father can be a contentious point of debate, especially if he abandons his duties as a Man and Father. A child's mother is always a factual certainty. For Example, GoT S1 plot line. As for the gifts. It depends what you are asking for from the Heavens, seeking to find in the Heavens, and what door you are knocking in the Heavens. That portion is too long for the character limits here to explain sufficiently.
>>
>>131148789
Aspects of evolution are debatable, absolutely. That's the glory of a scientific theory, it can be continually remolded when new information is added. If you want an example that's easily understood and easily reproducible, just google micro evolution and gene preference.
>>
>>131105396
Ever play Chinese whispers? For example, Jesus walking on water is a mistranslation of him swimming across a river. This is the real truth.

Nevermind the mental gymnastics of
>The guy I worship is the son of god and could do magics n shiet but anyone else who (tries like a retarded baffoon) to do magics is a narcissist who "gets their power from satan" and is going to hell because they're not the son of god and only he is allowed to multiply fishes n shiet

Nevermind he said that we can do more miracles. Again though, he was probably saying someone else could catch more fish than him if they made a bigger net.

Jesus was actually probably a half nordic (godly -> "immaculate") half jew who was above average intelligence and could actually swim, unlike full blooded jews.
>>
>>131150332
Absolutely, I was raised very Christian. I have since gone back to the church, but neither my hometown church or abroad when visiting my family, could answer my questions or provide anything of substance. Why do you think I'm here? I'm looking absolutely everywhere.
>>
>>131151358
Chinese whispers? I thought it was called 'telephone.'
>>
>>131146278
Sodomy is an act performed by Sodom. Commonly inferred by the story of Lot when the Sodomites wanted to have sex with the male angels of the Lord. The term comes from Latin actually. Sodomiticum. Meaning sins of Sodom. A city that did not properly care for its homeless and its wickedness planned to gang rape the angels of the Lord who came to the city.

So in a way Sodomy in modern context symbolizes the progressive leftist sexual degeneracy manifested by rape of God's chosen messengers and the inhospitable nature of the people extended towards the ways of the Lord within the city environment. Unrepentant sins and abominable acts in our God's eyes that ultimately brought judgement from on high and created desolation to the region surrounding the city.
>>
>>131105396
>believe in Jesus Christ.

kinda mixing up the versions there ...
what baffles me truly is the belief that the original is fake and the new testament must be real. no way it's the other way around ah ? lol
>>
File: 98755467890.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
98755467890.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>131105396

I'd rather go to hell since all the cool people are there... also hell is subjective, it's more likely that we are already living in hell.
>>
>>131151404
Please post proof the big bang exists. I have always heard it was a theory with no real substantial proof. I also seem to recall reading an article in the last year that said the big bang theory had been majorly discredited, I could be misremembering though.
>>
>>131105558
the sodomites were known to fuck each other in the ass = homosexuals

here's what i think happened: their standard of living was the highest they had known, but their spirituality was gone, they stopped seeking and searching and thinking, so what they ended up doing is just fuck each other aimlessly

what happened is that they had fallen into a spiral of freedom towards the bottom of the barrel, and they engaged in a degenerative game

so they disregarded building higher digs to stop the water, as they were too busy fucking each other aimlessly (today we are told to "chill" and "just enjoy life" which means fucking, drinking, drugs)

nihilists need to be genocided
>>
>>131113657
nihilist detected
>>
>>131151738
Well, the simple proof is that the universe is expanding, and accelerating. This means that the universe must've been smaller in the past, even as soon ago as 1 second, the universe has expanded. By using universal background radiation to determine distance, you can measure the distance everything is expanding from everything else and the speed it is doing so. Using math we can simply measure backwards to when the universe was impossibly tiny and then rapidly began to expand. Many details are still being worked on / reworked, but that's the jist of it.

It's a complicated subject and I don't know if I'm scientifically literate enough to repeat all I've learned in a /pol/ post, but that should be enough to get you started. If you've read something peer reviewed that disproves this, expands on this or corrects any of this, please share! I would love to read it!
>>
>>131118076
nihilist cunt detected

her mind is rot and she simply needs to be killed off
>>
>>131151738

The other theory is of the "big bounce" , it always existed but was a niche , last year a group of (((scientists))) said they can prove the big bounce is a better module then the big bang.

Hawking said "you will be discrediting hundreds of scientists", he doubts the findings.
>>
>>131152019
Yeah, thank you- this was a good addition. Depending how you read the math, the equations work for both theories. It's often the underdog theory that is correct though, we're just waiting for more proof.
>>
>>131152019
>>131152074
So from what I gather in a quick 30 second glance, the big bounce is really just in layman's terms an addendum to the big bang theory that attempts to explain something beyond singularity explosion to infinite expansion.

I actually kind of like it. It's close enough that it could be entirely feasible.
>>
>>131152482
Yeah you pretty much got it, in layman's terms as you said. I'm not as familiar with that as I am with the big bang, as up until very recently it's been much more credible to do so. I like the idea of a universe on loop though, if it's true it really doesn't matter how much we fuck up this universe with our technology, in the end it'll be wiped clean and rebooted anyways.
>>
>>131151969
I've also heard the while the universe expands, it also contracts. I wish I would've saved the links. Here's some from Google, one about contracting and expanding and then another about cosmologists saying the big bang theory is likely wrong.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/03/there-was-no-big-bang-universe-endlessly-expands-contracts.html

phys.org/news/2013-08-cosmologist-universe.amp
>>
File: tumblr_n0j201pu3S1r7iczwo1_500.gif (46KB, 500x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0j201pu3S1r7iczwo1_500.gif
46KB, 500x192px
>>131105396
the bronze age mythology that spawned christianty sprung from Sumer but like his modern counterpart the proto-jew took those stories and myths and twisted them ultimately creating the three most destructive and deadly "religions" the world has ever seen
>>
>>131153150
Hey, this is great. Thank you so much! Not often do people actually bother to double back and find these things to share. Leafing through it now.
>>
>>131153259
>Leafing through it
>Well done leaf.
>>
>>131152644
The loop or circle has always felt right to me on an instinctual level. Sometimes I feel like it is just a rationality my mind is trying to make as the infinite is just so difficult for human mind to wrap itself around.

>>131153259
>leafing
Lel, did you do that on purpose?
>>
>>131150784
I feel for you. My youth was marked by frequent nights of insomniac olympics stressing out over these very issues too. Time is running out for nonbelievers, but for us that serve Christ. Time is forever on our side as we leave nothing up to a devil called chance. If you are reading the old prophets you are hearing from God. Try not to take everything written so literal the metaphors are often linked to other books. There is a story buried in the stars. from the Lion King of Judah to the Lamb of God. The dog riding the horse or the Egyptian dog and its main star Sirius chasing the rabbit down to the river of time. Tales as old as time but blasphemed by modern fiction by those who seek to capitulate off them. As prophesied. Sirius helical rising is a part of the goddess ISIS which Jesus was no doubt fully aware of from his upbringing exile in Egypt taught by the Wise Kings (stargazers). It rises to bring in the Egyptian Calendar. The true morning Star that rises during a time known as the "lions gate" when the Sun is in the constellation "sign" of Leo and Sirius is visible at dawn. Called the dog days of summer by Romans blaming it for the days great heat. This is before Gregorian calendars that rule the world today, mind you. While Venus is like a hellish version of earth that sometimes likes to imitate Sirius by appearing in the morning. Don't fall for hip hop culture or any of its corrupted idols bearing Diamond crusted Jesus Pieces or its false prophets. Like Hananiah, when he said "we gon be alright". The Jewish Calendar month 7 is the Roman month September. So Sept 23 is a good date to mark down. They will fall. The slaves freed from a yoke of wood will be enslaved once more with a yoke of iron. The Great Serpent cast down into the pit and the Light of the Sun will rule daytime once more leaving the followers of the night in the cold. Day always wins over Night. Carpe Diem. As sure as the Sun and the Truth both always rise to the light in the end.
>>
>>131153661
Humans really can't comprehend infinity, hell we have trouble comprehending millennia let alone million year blocks. So it makes sense that a loop albeit infinite is preferable to infinite expansion. Repetition of the loop gives us an easily comprehensible concept to latch on to. There's also a bit of an emotional easing knowing however incomprehensibly long a trillion years is, it doesn't just end and grow cold and dark, it resets and the beauty of the universe repeats.
>>
Can you be a christian if inside you feel bad about the fact that the messiah was brown? I mean what does that say about what god thinks of white people?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.