[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNGate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

UNGate

The UN wants worldwide internet content laws. The UN recently received internet oversight from America thanks to Obama. The biggest threat to the UN's rise is anti UN internet content. The current power structure is also Jewish. The biggest threat to the Jewish power structure is antisemitic content and information coming out about the Holocaust being fake history.

Suddenly out of nowhere a few years ago started the rise of internet content farms producing youtube animations depicting elsa and other characters for children with blood, injections, spider infestations, violence against children, wounded children almost amounting to snuff, scat on faces

these videos have been racked up to millions of views using bot farms and seen by masses of children. (((youtube))) and (((disney))) have not stopped the rise of these videos when either of them could have - they have fostered the growth of this scandal that will hit big

If the Jewish elite tries to enforce 1984 content laws on antisemitic content they will obviously look like they have something to hide to the public. If the UN tries to stop anti UN content, crack down on climate change denial which could cost them the only agenda offering them a shot at sovereignty away from nations, they would obviously scare the public away. there is no way the UN rises to power with a free internet to counterbalance it, so what do they do?

when this scandal hits the public it will cause a huge backlash from parents and the public to enforce content laws. the removal of antisemitic content, holocaust denial, climate change doubt as ignored footnotes also swept in while the public focuses on this shocking content to children. how bad will anyone look if they try to keep antisemitic content in place while parents are set on banning this child wrecking content
>>
File: 43.jpg (6KB, 179x180px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
6KB, 179x180px
>>131094598
Every thread on it here gets deleted though.
>>
File: JOE BIDEN PEDO.jpg (283KB, 1020x720px) Image search: [Google]
JOE BIDEN PEDO.jpg
283KB, 1020x720px
>>131094598
>>
File: IMG_0157.png (482KB, 959x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.png
482KB, 959x680px
>>131094598

>(((UN))) thinks it can force America to abolish the first amendment and along with it the entire constitution.

Bitch please. We still have crontrol of the original Silicon Valley hardware and can cut internet access to entire countries if we feel like it.
>>
Fuck the Jew.N.
>>
>>131094598
It might take too long for this autismo grandiose to hit local news
>>
Mods keep deleting these threads..

Curious..
>>
>>131097087
Just YouTube spiderman elsa. They're everywhere. I haven't watched one out of principle but the day may come where I have to.
>>
File: IMG_0143.png (741KB, 1078x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
741KB, 1078x640px
>>131096964

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>131095681
These pictures are a horrible mud slinging attack on a great man.

you should be ashamed.
>>
File: 1487117022326.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487117022326.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>131094598

those view counts seem... exaggerated.
>>
>>131094598
study finds: people who read the news are less intelligent than average
>>
>>131098299
t. pedokike
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 492x419px
>>131094598
you're awesome can i be your mother
>>
>>131099150
>I assume they are this lax with any copywritten stuff though.

disney does not fuck around with that stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJZCkRFeNFM

Kids Show: pee game with Disney characters.

(((Normalization)))
>>
Just went to the video you had in the OP. Is it safe to assume that every Elsa and Spiderman video is part of this shit? They all seem really bizzare and shit. And what's withthe comments? There's so many bot accounts with no content that just post random jumbled letters in the comment section. To what end? And whenever someone says anything negative about the video multiple bots just reply with more nonsense.

I've seen kiddie channels and they have kids that with fight tooth and nail with dissenters to defend their idols, but these channels specifically are just all fucking 'gdkdjevered' whenever a normal person comments.
>>
>>131100789
>There's so many bot accounts with no content that just post random jumbled letters in the comment section. To what end?
I think the more commented on a video is, the more likely a video is to show up in search results.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.