[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toilet company renames town after Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How are we even living in reality??? I feel like our memes aren't even memes anymore

>A tiny village in northern India is being renamed after Donald Trump in honor of his first visit with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi—and to bring attention to a wave of new toilets being installed in some of India’s remote towns.

>They have no idea who Trump is, some of the villagers told The Washington Post, but they’re happy for the toilets, and hope the program leads to more infrastructure funding.

>The villagers were even taught to yell “Zindabad!” (“Long life!”) every time Trump’s name was mentioned during this week’s grand toilet unveiling.

>“Trump is the president of the leading nation in the world, so that’s why I chose him,” says the charities president

https://heatst.com/politics/an-indian-toilet-charity-renamed-a-village-after-donald-trump/?mod=sm_fb_post
>>
I told you that Donald Trump was going to be a shit president.
>>
>>131093638
They poo in loo now?
>>
>>131094105
they might just worship the toilets.
>>
>>131093638
These Indians are pretty bro tier.
First they are obsessed with Hitler, now they love Trump, Modi is a pretty cool guy too
>>
>>131094065
kek
>>
>>131094254
They do genuinely seem like good people. Just a backwards country. Places like india remind me of a part of the book "hitchhickers guide to the galaxy" where they talked about a civilization that invented the aerosol spray canister before they invented the wheel. Just absurdities in their priorites
>>
File: pooping.gif (1MB, 170x202px) Image search: [Google]
pooping.gif
1MB, 170x202px
TAKE A DUMP

WITH THE TRUMP
>>
>>131094462
>civilization that invented the aerosol spray canister before they invented the wheel
maybe this is just worded strangely, but what's wrong with that? why should they re-invent the wheel when they could just learn of it?
>>
File: DESIGNATED.jpg (221KB, 2000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.jpg
221KB, 2000x1356px
>>131093638
DESIGNATED
>>
>>131095186
No, that would be like humans having never invented the wheel until the 1900's. but they had a bunch of other relatively useless things in the society before they came up with the idea for the wheel
>>
>>131095186

some cultures knew about the wheel and even saw other people using the wheel and still never thought to use one themselves

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/africa/article/wheeled-transport-in-precolonial-west-africa/EA4BFAEDA97B73E8201B16D2E0D83D35
>>
>>131094065
>to bring attention to a wave of new toilets being installed in some of India’s remote towns.

Sounds like hes cleaning shit up.

He has the power to make the poos use the loo.
>>
>>131096938
>>131097370
you can use something without inventing it though...
>>
>>131097584
How could humans use a wheel without inventing it? It has to be made before it can be used. I think you're not think about it right. They weren't given the wheel in the book. They were on their own planet alone (they are aliens) and they invented the aerosol can before they came up with the idea for the wheel. Nobody was around to give them a wheel or show them a wheel
>>
>>131097991
it was an analogy not a direct comparison
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.