[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? https://youtu.be/Lrle0x_DHBM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1950's negro.jpg (48KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
1950's negro.jpg
48KB, 474x600px
What went wrong?

https://youtu.be/Lrle0x_DHBM
>>
LBJ
>>
File: Real_G_Shit_EazyDoesIt.png (250KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
Real_G_Shit_EazyDoesIt.png
250KB, 400x392px
>>131092769
Heroin and (crack) cocaine
>>
>>131092769
There's nothing to fear from whites anymore. For example, I could go to New York right now and spit on a white man's face, and he won't do shit. But I wouldn't even try if it was the 1950s because I would get beat up.
>>
>>131092769
Drugs, guns, gangs, rap, also "bling"
>>
>>131093076
>10 Nigs vs 1 white
>Nothing to fear
Until we come for you in close to equal numbers.
>>
As with many of the freedom and liberation movements the civil rights movement basically gave niggers the permission to be niggers rather than strive to make it in civilized white America.

The niggers in OP's pic are not dressed like niggers from any time in their history but rather like white men. They are dressed like civilized human beings and not like niggers or savages.

Just like the womens movements gave women the freedom to be whores and the LGBTQP movements gave faggots the freedom to be open and spread their aids the civil rights movement was also a mistake.
>>
>>131093698
This makes perfect sense, liberalism is a scourge.
>>
>>131092769
Hip-hop culture & drugs, which encouraged violence and made it acceptable. To be honest, blacks pre-1990 were good, for the most part. They represented 10% of the population, created great music, and even if crime rates were higher it was still regarded as an outcast activity. Same as the Black Panthers, which slowly faded into non-existence by the '80s.
>>
File: 1497071996300.png (393KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497071996300.png
393KB, 600x636px
>>131092769
notice it happened shortly after the jews came to america
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.