[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the UK population growing so fast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Is it immigration or is it the fertility rate. If it is the fertility rate, who is having babies? Whites or non-whites?

//////

The projections, he added, were uncertain because immigration might fall significantly, or even increase, after Brexit and immigration policy. “They depend on all sorts of factors which the ONS does not pretend to be able to forecast or model. My view is that I think EU migration will fall very significantly over the next couple of years, and migration overall will fall. Therefore the population increase may be significantly slower than the ONS says,” Portes said.

In terms of welfare and public services, “if the alternative is lower migration then that will make it harder not easier to get, because immigration helps us finance public services and deal with the pressures of an ageing population,” he said.

On the UK’s growing ageing population, Portes said: “We’re living longer, which on the whole is a good thing, but it’s clearly unsustainable, you can’t have people living longer and longer and only working to the same age and spending a greater proportion of their time in retirement.
>>
Immigration is at like 500k a year, so of course our population is booming.
>>
>>131092839
>Immigration is at like 500k a year, so of course our population is booming.
But why are projections after Brexit still saying there will be 500k a year non-whites coming in?
>>
>>131092839
How much of this 500K per year is Islamic?
>>
>>131093183
Because instead of 200k "syrians", 200k pajeets and 100k poles coming over before brexit there's now 500k pajeets coming after brexit
>>
>>131093231
Before Brexit, probably 400K poles, now it's full of poo in loo
>>
lmao the civil war in the united Kaliphate is going to make Syria look like a dress rehearsal
>>
File: 1497494742522.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497494742522.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>131092839
>500k a year
>500k
>>
Immigration and non-white birthrates are both preposterously high.

Things were stretched thin back at 60 million it's going to be a joke at 70.

If you look back at the growth rates it's clear to see that they get significantly higher in decades of high immigration. Immis come here, they soak up welfare and shit out too many children.

Happened in the 60s, calmed down for a bit but since new labour in the 90s it's been high as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.