[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crimea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (60KB, 779x520px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
60KB, 779x520px
Can we not forget that Russia said "Fuck you" to the Ukraine (an independent country). While this happened the US/Obama stood by and watched the Russians ass fuck a allied country.
>>
>Ukraine
>country

Hohol plz go
>>
>>131092868
lol Im from California anon
>>
>>131092625
I support our Ukrainian brothers on this matter but as I learned from past experience, we shouldn't expect support from western countries
>>
>>131092625
Do you know what's the most impressive psyops campaign on this board? The fact that this entire board supports Russia in this endeavor, despite the fact Russians consider the Ukrainians Nazis and defectors. The fact that everybody on this board hates commies and left-wing groups, yet shills for the commie People's Republic of Donetsk.

Why is this? Why does nobody ask these questions, do people just follow blind memes and propaganda on here? I thought this place was about redpills. So why do you hate Ukrainian Army for maintaining its territory, and shill for commie Russian separatists? Is that the new conservative, nationalist thing to do, is to support commie separatists?

Sometimes I think the pro-Russian stance on this board only aligns with anti-Jew and anti-degeneracy just because it's a convenient way to discredit the opposition. I am not going to hate Ukraine just because some Russian psyops tells me they work for the jews and Russia is based and white.
>>
>>131094079
Because Ukrainian Nazis sided with (((Neocons))) like (((Nuland))) and were supported by (((Soros))).

It's not psyops, they are cucks that sold out. They thought (((them))) would be better than Russians.

And stop the shilling ffs, there are like 3 threads by the usual Ukranian cuck, the Russian cuck and everyone else. We are never going to side with Soros and co. Fuck you.
>>
>>131094079
No actually, I am pro independence. I didn't really mean much by the picture. I want the Ukrainian army to push out the Russians.
>>
>>131092625
>Ukraine
>ally
It's literally a Jew country, they keep changing their support and ties whenever they stop getting the gibs me dats or other benefits.
Just like their people.
>>
>>131094467
Not better. They just capitalized on the opportunity to separate from the Soviets at the time.
>>
>>131092625
Nice try hohol but Ukraine is not a country it's a big meme
>>
>>131094079
Have you even seen what do these I'd say actual degenerates rather than fascist do or how they do administrate or do politics?
Literal barbarians and drop outs, why would you want social rejects to rule any country, especially one that is already full of kikes and corruption in general?
>>
>>131094467
See there it is again.

You're trying to discredit anyone that supports Ukraine maintaining its territory, as a Soros-supporting cuck. You're trying to make it seem that anyone that is pro-Ukraine in this is also pro-neocon, pro-degeneracy. Why don't you just drop the pretense and say being pro-Ukraine is being pro-West, and therefore an enemy of Russia?

It's blatant psyops. You got brainwashed. You think there can be no nationalist alive today that supports Ukraine, despite the very core of nationalism being territorial integrity! This is absolute madness, it's exactly what Yuri described in that subversion meme.

What are you going to do to prove to me supporting Russian rebels taking foreign territory is a nationalist ideal? Are you going to link me how a donor of the Azov Battalion is a jew? Are you going to tell me Maidan was a color revolution CIA op set up to destabilize Russia by converting its partner into pro-EU, pro-NATO?

Ok, well then tell me, if you think this is all true, why Russia should be involved in deciding this and not Ukraine.
>>
Ohhh noo. We should totally support a coup by Soros groups to expand NATO presence.
>>
File: slob19big.jpg (346KB, 1161x1157px) Image search: [Google]
slob19big.jpg
346KB, 1161x1157px
>>131092625
Ukraine, a " country" where people in their mid 30's on average learn their native language. And that is if they need to for job puropses.

Ukraine, a "country" where majority of people speak the language of their enemies or bastardized mix of it (surzhyk).

Ukraine, a "country" whose GDP per capita in 2017 is 80% of that from 1989.

Ukraine, a "country" who destroyed almost all of strategic bombers Tupolev 160 "white swans" it inherited from SU, only to sell them for scrap iron.

Ukraine, a "country" who has repeteadly threatened to make a dirty bomb from Chernobil reactors and fuck everyone up if they don't help them against Russia.
>>
>>131092625
The US constantly says fuck you to other independant countries too. Thats what you can do if you are a super power.
>>
>>131095626
Prove the fact that they threaten to make dirty bombs.
>>
>>131092625
>>131094079
Because Ukraine is completely run by the jews. A few months before Putin's Crimea there was coup in Ukraine. Its hard to really understand the scope and magnitude of this if you don't live in central Europe and its even more tragic because the western press "failed" completely to report on this. Jews now make up a ridiculously high percentage of the legislature. Many Ukrainian generals have come out against the new regime and many have been silenced. To understand why putin invaded Ukraine we must understand what putin is. He is the hitler for the Slavic peoples. He is a man who pulled his people out of the clutches of jewish organized crimes oligarchy that existed after the fall of the soviet union. While Putin has said on multiple occasions he misses the days of the soviet union (most likely referring to Russia's power and influence during that age) unlike the soviet union he has not only permitted the practice of Christianity but in many ways joined church with state through is outlawing of open expressions of degeneracy such as gay pride parades and strong policy against Islamic fundamentalism (and before some asshole says "b-but he likes the Syrians!!! They Syrians are secular Muslims and coincidentally Syria is one of the few nations in the world without a Rothschild central bank... wonder why the jews want us at war with them???) Because of this Putin "invaded" Crimea much in the same way hitler "invaded" Poland. Much like the part of Poland hitler invaded the part Ukraine Russia invaded was filled with Slavic people and ethnic Russians. In addition Ukraine's borders are also extremely weak allowing thousands of third world savages to sneak into mainland Europe via the black sea. In an age of jewish oligarchy the few men who free their nations from the grasp of jewish control are branded tyrants and enemies. Vladimir Putin is no exception.
>>
>>131095335
Anon I explained all this in this post
>>131096597
You will understand soon
>>
>>131094079
>Donetsk
>commie
nigga you serious?
>>
>>131095335
in reality ukraine and russia are on the same side, they just want to bleed tax money from their citizens to give the money to their puppeteers
there was a woman in Ukraine a couple of months ago speaking out against Jewish oligarchs and got silenced and never spoke of again
>>
>>131096597
>He is a man who pulled his people out of the clutches of jewish organized crimes oligarchy that existed after the fall of the soviet union.
this is completely false there are a lot of wealthy jews in russia that still to this day inflict damage on native Russians through their funds and mafia
>>
File: paranormal.png (352KB, 509x505px) Image search: [Google]
paranormal.png
352KB, 509x505px
>>131092625
>Ukraine
> a country

>>>/x/
>>
>>131098088
Are you honestly going to contend the Vladimir Putin hasn't cut organized crime in Russia at all? When he came into power the mob owned something like 80 percent of all private enterprise today that number is significantly lower
>>
Russia isn't 100% in the right but they aren't in the wrong by a long way either
>>
>>131092625
roll
>>
File: 1488900432388.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488900432388.jpg
131KB, 600x600px
>>131092625
>still mad
>>
>>131092625
>the Russians ass fuck a allied country.
The Russian ass-fucked their neighbor - a sovereign foreign country - because that's what gay Slavs do.

Does NATO care what happens to a country that is not a member nation? Nope.

Does that have anything to do with America? Nope.

Does Europe have cause for alarm that Kleptocrat Putin no longer respects international law nor foreign boundaries? Probably.

So we give our real allies a solid and help them sanction the shit out of Russia.

Now that Putin has shot down a civilian airliner, committed countless atrocities and threatened nuclear war, his shit is about to get owned.
>>
File: 148540051111.jpg (75KB, 1293x524px) Image search: [Google]
148540051111.jpg
75KB, 1293x524px
>>131094079

Its really true
>>
File: 1485657875142.jpg (84KB, 1329x573px) Image search: [Google]
1485657875142.jpg
84KB, 1329x573px
>>131094079
>>131106487
>>
>>131092625
>watched the Russians ass fuck a allied country
You idiot.
Try "puppet state" for that is what Ukraine is.
It was never an ally, just a tool
>>
File: ptl.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ptl.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>131092625
haha, thats pretty fuckin based , Putin wins the Thug Life medal for that
>>
>>131096597
>strong policy against Islamic fundamentalism

Putin made it illegal to draw Muhammed cartoons, he is protecting Islam, not going against Islamic fundamentalism.

Putin is no better than the "jewish oligarchs" he "freed" his country from, if I am understanding your post correctly. In fact he works with them. Putin is very pro-Israel as are a lot of Israelis pro-Putin, because something like 25-30% of Israelis are Russian heritage.

Your post sounds like a fantasy idealized version of things that happened. I can tell by your comparing Putin to Hitler, honestly one of the more retarded things I've seen on this board.
>>
>>131094079
because ukraine is trying to become western by having gay parades and "celebrating diversity"

the people in crimea and donbass said fuck you to that, the nazism shit is just PR
>>
John McCain inciting coup supporters telling them "the US supports you". https://youtu.be/gK2U91Qy8ZU

Hillary stooge Victoria Nuland handing out food and goodies to coup supporters. https://youtu.be/fbjNJbjEy04

Victoria Nuland leaked phone call where she's deciding who would be the best puppet to install in Ukraine. https://youtu.be/KIvRljAaNgg

Victoria Nuland bragging about how the US spent $5 billion on Ukrainian "democracy". https://youtu.be/eaR1_an9CnQ

Victoria Nuland squirming while being questioned about what hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds are being used for in Ukraine and supporting neo Nazi groups. https://youtu.be/6TpZa4OMFVk

George Soros bragging that his foundation had a large role to play in the Ukraine getting "independence" from Russia. https://youtu.be/kPGMPlEHLTA

Are McCain, Nuland, and Soros Russian shills? They're doing a better job of redpilling people on who was behind the coup than any anon could ever dream of doing.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.