[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Federal agents found her diary during a search of her home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>Federal agents found her diary during a search of her home in which she allegedly expressed support for Taliban leaders and Osama bin Laden. The U.S. magistrate judge who presided over Winner's bail hearing said, "She seems to have a fascination with the Middle East and Islamic terrorism," and quoted her writing: "It's a Christlike vision to have a fundamentalist Islamic state." However, one of the prosecutors at her bail hearing said, "The government is not in any way suggesting the defendant has become a jihadist or that she is a Taliban sympathizer."

Oh, rly?
>>
File: 1497120011148.jpg (117KB, 960x504px) Image search: [Google]
1497120011148.jpg
117KB, 960x504px
>>131090765
I almost feel bad for her.. she was just a patsy so the deep state could give a slight veneer of credibility to it's Russian Haxorz fairytale
>>
>Oh, rly?
Do you have proof otherwise? I would like to see it.
>>
>>131091126
>The government is not in any way suggesting the defendant has become a jihadist or that she is a Taliban sympathizer.
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1458501894521.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458501894521.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
stupid bernout, lock her up, she will be another shooter trying to kill republicans
>>
>>131091923
Are you suggesting she is?
>>
>>131090765

crazy
>>
>>131091008
>not using "lordy" in that shitty comic
>>
>>131090765
Lol, give that woman a security clearance!
>>
She had security clearance from obama
>>
She's nuts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.