[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALPHA TURK beat the shit out of a germshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1497809502746.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497809502746.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk
woah.. so THIS is the power of wh*te people?? LMAO :DD
>>
File: white powah.jpg (21KB, 230x400px) Image search: [Google]
white powah.jpg
21KB, 230x400px
what makes wh*Te men so weak?
>>
They are so fucking cool and alpha as hell. I honestly wish i was a turk. Maybe i can become at least an honorary turk one day if i really strain myself.
>>
>>131086814
Good, get angry Saxon.
>>
>>131086892
Too much money and comfort. The cunts didn't learn how to fight early at school.
>>
>>131086892
They were never prepared to live in this culture. White men usually don't go around smacking each other around for no reason. Trust me though, they're quick learners.
>>
>>131086892
i love how his friends just stand there and watch

that's the real problem our generation has by the way, no loyalty for each other
>>
>>131086814
Haha that video was great. I love seeing Germans suffer. Payback for the 6 Million Bitches. I hope you Turks turn Germany into an Islamic country.
>>
>>131086892

Violence is for subhuman animals. Here in civilized western countries it's not the norm to be a violent ape.

Jesus, are sandniggers worse than regular niggers? Kill yourself, subhuman roach.
>>
>>131086814
special kind of animals. move to someone elses territory like beggar peasants and behave in such a manner. it's like they're asking to be sent to fema camps and be experimented on.
>>
>>131086814
That's not fair. Germans are mentally ill man-children. Turks confirmed for picking fights with the mentally impared. Cowards.
>>
America killed all the strong Germans. You're left with the cucks that pushed pencils in WW2. Bet you wish you still had some of that strong Nazi blood in ya. From panzer to panzi
>>
>>131088310
egoism and individualism made you rich though.

>>131086892
it was scientifically proven that blonde men have low testosterone.
>>
>>131088546
1.5 Million, bitch
>>
>>131086814
Lol, so resorting to physical violence is alpha now?
That's pathetic. The kid on the rollerskates probably talked shit to him and he could not stand it.
>>
>>131090465
The main difference between these two are that the white kid is going to become an engineer and the migrant will become a welfare recipient
>>
>>131090538
And also migrant will be the father of the white kid children.
>>
>>131090185
Doesnt mean they wont fuck you up.
https://youtu.be/V9jlK7vD3eQ
>>
>>131086814
Sent for garbage outside of /b/.Fuck off and go make another thread about how depressed are you on /bant/ Jorge.
>>
>>131088546
>6 Million Bitches
That's a lot of bitches, cock-nose.
>>
>>131086814
>wh*te

Is this a new meme or something? I see shitskins using it more and more every day.
>>
>>131090671
Then two generations from now there will be no engineers.
>>
>>131088546
Gas yourself kike loving traitor
>>
>>131089430
you need violence to stop violent people from harming you though

How to treat those types:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2Bus5RQV8
>>
>>131086892
>what makes wh*Te men so weak?

Probably something to do with Turks selectively isolating the weakest white man around to record them attacking him with a posse.
Literally takes more than one Kebab to confront the weakest of white men.
>>
>>131086814
Poor German kids. I feel bad for them. I want to show up there and fight those Turks, and I'm not even white.
>>
>>131086892
P.S.
The Turks suck, but I'm a fan of the handguns you make. High quality for the price asked.

They make me think maybe there is a lot more White DNA left in ANatolia than people would like to admit.
It's a shame you're followers of Islam….
Turkey, Syria, Lebanon are some ME countries that have a lot more European DNA in the populations then whites like to admit.
>>
>>131086814
I bet 100 bux that he was raised by a single mother.
Also fuck T*rds. Disgusting monkey race.
>>
>>131086814
I always wonder if it's just one mentally ill Turk shitposting these threads here.

The Turk in the video should get his teeth kicked in and his family gassed tbqh. Only savages attack autists and other vulnerable people like that piece of shit. But that's how subhumans impress their fellow subhumans.
>>
>>131090005
this. Pick on someone your own size
>>
>>131086814
>entschuldigung
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHa
>>
>>131091269
then they will import them from India
>>
>>131089430
Keep holding your high western civilised morals up but it won't save you, land belongs to those whom are strong enough to take it an it's time the west wakes up and gets back in touch with nature to realize that.
>>
>>131086814

BETA Krauts lmfao

Based Turks BTFO Kraut shits
>>
>>131086814
why did god create non-whites? they're like a cancer on the world.
>>
>>131092554
o ne demek abi

hey guys im a fully Turkish born in England 6'2" street fighter, everyday at school i beat up a small ginger kid cause he kept saying stuff about my mother, even his friends were so scared of me that they would not act as witnesses when he tried to report me

stupid wh*teshits are cowards, if i fucked your mothers infront of you all you'd do is sit and stare

and i don't feel sorry for my actions, he shouldn't have been taking advantage of my friendly good-nature at the start and thinking he can dominate me

i still bully that ginger prick, beat him up every day.
>>
>>131086814
oh look kids with no future beating up sheltered kids who want to live long prosperous lives. This is why white lash exists you ungrateful cunts.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1158657
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.