[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opioid epidemic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1498196806610.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1498196806610.gif
349KB, 300x169px
Does anyone here enjoy watching the opioid epidemic progressively get worse in the US and Canada?

There were ~60000 drug overdose deaths in 2016. Every year I hope more and more people die.

I literally get an erection whenever I read a news article about the OD of some loser pill junkie who was once a popular guy/girl in high school.
>>
>>131079946
faggot high school nerdvirgin detected
>>
it's sad as hell
>>
>>131080008
You do know what website you're on, correct? Can't stand you donald refugees bringing your popularity and motivation to this desolate land. Leave.
>>
If it were solely drug addicts and chads I wouldn't give a shit. The problem is, most people who overdose on opioids are middle aged men who got hooked on them from shitty doctors.
>>
>>131079946
>loser pill junkie
usually not the case. fentanyl can be added to anything, and a couple grains will kill a person. So kids have access to pills, and they don't know the concentration, and they're dropping dead all over the country.
>>
File: 1489309489051.jpg (66KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489309489051.jpg
66KB, 526x400px
less people means more of the pie goes to me

I wish there was a heroin (now with extra fentanylâ„¢) dispensary and planned parenthood clinic on the corner of every block
>>
The portrayal of junkies is so wrong for most of the people affected. These are everyday people, neighbors

Don't be so heartless
>>
>>131079946
i hope my uncle ods desu he is a peice of shit junkie
>>
>>131080156
This is /pol/ where people actually have principles and care about their kin you fucking nigger. Go to /b/ if you want to laugh about school shooters and stupid shit
>>
File: IMG_0628.jpg (52KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
52KB, 1000x750px
It's all a plot by the government to thin out the herd

Look at how much heroin overdoses surged after the US invaded Afghanistan and took over the opium fields
>>
>>131079946
a good friend of mine got into heroin and shit and ended up burning his house down with him and his sister inside of it.
his sister was like 11 y/o and it was a tragedy here

>select every fucking square in this retarded captcha
>>
>>131079946

i generally enjoy it when people fuck up their lives doing stupid things especially people younger than me. kinda make you feel like the highlander, there can be only one.
>>
I don't need to explain the fucking correlation between the consumption and production of heroin in Vancouver and the amount of chinks. they are not just smothering us economically. they are poisoning us.

Is there any information on the Chinese connection to the opiate crisis in North America? I remember heroin exploding in Seattle in 2014 and 2015 and an article in a Vancouver newspaper about the appearance of fentanyl on cargo ships bound from China

https://www.statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

Delaware has a huge port that just recently China was super interested in buying, but for some reason the Governor refused to let it go through, but Chinese delegates constantly visit the state to overlook the port being expanded to handle larger ships. That right there is shady as fuck.

When Chinese ships started being accepted at Delaware's port, heroin suddenly showed up. Its known China is huge on importing illegal drugs like heroin. The port is absolutely perfect for moving drugs AND trafficked humans from - its literally a HUB to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore, Wilmington, New York.

Delaware's Governor has been extremely shady as fuck (Governor Markel) he lost the current election so it is a new Governor, but Markel was notorious for refusing FOIA requests, refusing to allow any investigations, was caught Tweeting shit to a prostitute, was caught using a fake fucking name connected to a fucking official state email address. Its one of the shadiest states in the U.S.
>>
>>131080781
did you forget your leaf proxy Chaim?
>>
File: culling.png (8KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
culling.png
8KB, 600x500px
>>131080705
>>131079946
opiods prescribed to those being culled by the cancer epidemic
>>
>>131079946

>Loser pill junkie

>Suicidal white male taking the dirt pill

Fixed.
>>
>>131080510
This guy gets it. I've known a lot of "junkies" and most of them were decent people. However, the drugs made them do things they wouldn't normally do. Some got clean and started giving back to society. Don't blame the users, blame the thugs who sell it. Their the ones corrupting good people with chemicals
>>
>>131079946
I don't. I know a small handful of local kids whose parents are full-blown addicts. Poor kids have seen some shit. Fortunately, druggie mom's parents have taken in the kids, and they're becoming a nice bunch.
>>
>>131081694
Yeah, blame the Jews like the Sackler family who prescribe synthetic heroin to poor white people.

https://www.dailystormer.com/profit-from-pain-whos-behind-americas-opiate-epidemic/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.