[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans do stupid shit like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: koKGO40.jpg (338KB, 1151x2048px) Image search: [Google]
koKGO40.jpg
338KB, 1151x2048px
Why do Americans do stupid shit like this?
>>
>>131079026
I see nothing wrong with this picture.
>>
>>131079026
thats what spics do, so they dont have to pay for renting or owning a building for a restaurant.
>>
>>131079026
Why do they sell stuff out of a mobile storefront with none of the overhead of a brick and mortar shop?

Probably because they're smarter than you, paki.
>>
>>131079026
I saw that on reddit as well...
>>
You guys don't read the paper?
>>
>>131079026
That's just a reflection.
>>
>>131079205
>>131079230
YOU FUCKING MORONS.
>>
>>131079026
Nice slide thread bro.

sage
>>
>>131079026
>americans sell food out of trucks
>britons get run over by people with trucks

lmfao
>>
How much can the price difference possibly be? How could it ever be worth eating mystery sandwich out of a pickup truck?
>>
>>131079026
because we are burgers
>>
>>131079026
I don't know what is worse..
all you retards thinking there is actually a fridge in the back of the vehicle
or the fact that you can't tell that its a glare/reflection of the fridge in the store.
>>
>>131079230

>implying Americans know how to build buildings with brick and mortar

you guys just use corrugated plastic and thin as shit pine wood and plaster board, it's why your houses get fucking destroyed every hurricane season
>>
In case anyone generally cares, the truck is being loaded up and they're driving probably to some sort of event to sell their food.
>>
>>131079230
relection from inside coffee shop you fucking banana flavored cookie eating nigger
>>
>>131079026

its a reflection. you can see the light of the case also on the black of the store doors.
>>
>>131079556
>>131079675
>>
>>131079026
lol you guys are claiming niggers to have low IQ's when you cant figure out its a reflection baka
>>
>>131079349

You don't get it for the lower price, you get it for the sourced ingredients that are fresher and not trucked in frozen, from a cook that has some passion for his craft and some fire in their belly.

In this case tho, you're all retarded and that's an obvious reflection for anyone who can tie their own shoes without help
>>
Dude's retarded. Soon as cops see that they are going to steal some donuts then arrest him or tell him to move on becauss it's not possible that is legit business.
>>
File: fat_guy_shooting.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fat_guy_shooting.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>131079026
Disposable income + lack of impulse control = profit.
>>
>>131079205
Its the reflection of the counter in the store
>>
>>131079759
i seriously thought no one would notice like holy fuck everyone here is dumb as shit
>>
>the replies in this thread

People are beginning to understand why democracies always fail, hopefully. Libertardianism < aristocracy with established church.
>>
>>131079026
It's called being self sustaining instead of a welfare leech.
>>
>>131079026
What, you mean parking backwards in a parking spot? Yeah, I agree. It's fucking stupid alright.
>>
>>131080888
>sodomite "humour"
>>
>>131079556
No it isn't, this picture was on the front page of reddit and shows a reflection that gives the appearance of what you're describing

Good job to all of you retards that replied to this shitty thread and helped slide whatever the shill OP didn't want you to see and talk about
>>
>>131079026
what? selling biscuits from the trunk of your car?
its called running a business m8
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.