[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a smal village in the South of my country. I rarely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 20170623_202046.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_202046.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
I live in a smal village in the South of my country. I rarely see any foreigners there, and the few I meet are mostly decent and educated people. As soon as I take the train for Brussels though all see are niggers, arabs and chinks. It's getting ridiculous how people ar at this very moment ate denying the FACT that our population is getting replaced by baboons and other untermenschen. What can we even do /pol/? We have to fight against the genocide of European peoples.
Pic related is the negroid who's talking on his phone extremely loudly and annoying everyone

tl;dr stop shitposting and save your fucking homelands
>>
>>131077950

hi there walloon. you live in the ardennes or what? if so, fucking comfy.

>>
>>131079262
Even more in the South, I live in the comfy Gaume region. And I'm frightened about the current state of our country.
>>
File: 1498240108361.jpg (20KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1498240108361.jpg
20KB, 403x392px
>>131080045

damn. i live north of antwerp. it is still ok, but if I go more than 2 km towards antwerp you can just see the "brownification" of our country. and then ofcourse in antwerp itself the diversity is everywhere.

tis country is doomed unless there comes a second economic crisis. people here are self-centered, complacent, lazy, apathetic. the only way to shake them awake is to threaten their livelihood. then the masses will be forced to seek a scape-goat. it is up to the right to make foreigners that scape goat.

the average belgian is far too afraid and indoctrinated to even consider the difference between ethno and civic nationalism, the hopelessness of modern democracy, the demographic future, but only thinks about his pension, his vacation and mass entertainment.

it is a grim future. best of luck to you anon.
>>
Your complacency has let this occur in the first place. As a citizen you must actively participate in the political process to point out the ideas that led to this and the people saying them. Wake up to their lies and support their opposition, if there is one, start organizing with fellow like minded people and get one going.
>>
>>131080766
I love this argument, its fucking retarded. You'll only land in jail. You need a fucking large percentage of the population to be red pilled before anything happens.
>>
>>131080728
I really don't have anything to add, you're completely right. I wouldn't even care that much about civic vs ethnic nationalism if it wasn't that clear that we're literally getting wiped out by uncontrolled immigration. This shit is getting out of hand.

>>131080766
It's much more complicated than you think. People are utterly cucked and you get stigmatized as soon as you point out uncontrolled immigration. Also we have like 6 governements for our country, and this doesn't help at all. We can't even make organizations about this, and the few existing are either identitarian cucks or people obsessed with independence of the regions or reintregationalism into the Cuckerlands or Surrenderland.
>>
File: 1354443589120.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1354443589120.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>131077950
>our population is 11 million people
>1 million of these are immigrants
>about 300k are "french" plus countless non-europeans
We'll be fine, don't worry, i live in the capital and am still alive.
>>
>>131082953
>identitarian cucks
They seem pretty good. What is your issue?
>>
>>131083165
They don't do much other than look down on people who don't agree 100 percent with everything they say. They're secterian and don't promote much. Those nice youtube video ads you see are the best thing they make, and even that they don't bother show it to the public. All they do is hope someone googles for an answer to our problems and finds their website.
Don't get me wrong, I support their ideas. But their handling of the current situation is stuck in the 1970s, which is weird given the average age of them
>>
>>131083151
>We'll be fine, don't worry, i live in the capital and am still alive.
t. Boitsfort/Bosvoorde
>>
>>131083968
That Sellner is always being watched and harrassed by the state. I think they have to be very careful with their language. That "summer retreat" of healthy whites running together brought them heat.
>>
>>131084178
Nah, Ixelles/Elsene, lived my whole life here and in St-Gilles/Sint Gillis.

Never had issues with non-europeans, but grew up to hate them, parents were always pointing out how many of them there are and how uncivilized they act.
Only somewhat decent ones are the ones who immigrated here before the 90's to study,and assimilated, who are now in their 40's and 50's, as well as first gen sub-saharans who legit came to work. Their kids are absolute fucking trash tho.
>>
File: electoralmap2.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
electoralmap2.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>131085233
Multiculturalism isn't working here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
http://www.wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940

The "x"- generation islamists almost always hate the native population. They are caught between their parents/grandparent's culture and where they live. They latch back onto Islam in its most extreme forms quite often.
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

Not much can be done until more people recognize this stuff.
>>
>>131085784
>they are caught between their parents/grandparent's culture and where they live
Yeah, i noticed that. I guess they try to build their identity around their parent's culture, while their nationality is Belgian. Most of them know nothing of their culture and don't even speak their native language, only thing they can latch on to, is religion, and they chose the violent and flashy part of it. A real shame, as most pre-90's immigrants are decent people who willingly chose to assimilate, as they're aware that their countries are complete ass, as well as their no-fun religion.

Cultural assimilation should be enforced for (((multiculturalism))) to work, because it does, but then, the concept of (((multiculturalism))) is pointless. You can't fucking win with these jewish concepts.
>>
>>131081771
Is it really that bad now in Europe you can go to jail for having a difference of opinionÉ
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.