[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh gunz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: justwhyamerica.jpg (741KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
justwhyamerica.jpg
741KB, 2048x1366px
My fellow americans. It's time for change.

Freedom is great, no arguments there, but why do the people need to bear arms like this? There is literally no reason that you can give that will change the fact that all it takes is for someone to grab the guy in pic related's gun and use it on everyone else. Guns are not making us safer.

It's time to hand in your weapons and let our police do their job by only allowing trusted individuals to carry firearms, literally nobody else needs them. This would solve much organised crime, and just think of schools? Why do our young people have to bear the backlash of our supposed freedom? It cuts both ways, you have the freedom to plink cans at sunset with your crush and some alt-right wow playing nazi has the freedom to wander into his local school and start mowing people down.

My wife's son came home the other day crying, saying that one of his classmates said not even the full auto ban would stop him from lighting up the school, as he has something called a "bump fire" stock, which aparrently allows him to shoot accurate full auto! This can't be allowed to continue.
>>
sounds like a bunch of fucking commie gobblygook
>>
>trust police and niggers

no thanks, nigger
>>
File: 1488312885691.jpg (39KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488312885691.jpg
39KB, 599x555px
>>131077236
>Walking around with the safety off while the firearm is slinged to your back.

Triggered
>>
>>131077236
Bong proxy detected
>>
>>131077236
Even though that happens practically never.

Why are people so bent out of shape over public carry? It's shitty Hi Points and .25 pocket pistols that do all the murdering.
>>
>>131077236
that guy will probably never shoot anyone desu

and no one will shoot up a place he is at
>>
>>131077236
shall not be infringed etc
>>
>>131077236
g a s
a
s

I know this is bait, but thank GOD the average liberal idiot doesnt know what bump fire is. They would throw a fit, not realizing how bad it really is and how its just a fun stupid thing.
>>
Everyone ignore him he's a bong proxy.

>>131077698
>>
File: IMG_20170621_223129.jpg (24KB, 401x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_223129.jpg
24KB, 401x388px
>>
>>131077236
Fuck you pussy. I saw we start letting them be automatic. Fuck I should be able to go the store strapped with something belt fed while my predator drone with hellfire missile idles overhead. Anti-gun faggot. Where did you drop your balls? At whole foods getting your tofu turkey for your fucking drum circle. Kill yourself you fucking loser.
>>
>obvious shilling
>obvious staged photo (no condiments?)
kys kike
>FROM MY
>COLD
>DEAD
>HANDS
>SAGE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.