[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I K(L)ike Ike...Do J(Y)ou K(L)ike Ike

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 14

File: eisenhower.jpg (75KB, 711x625px) Image search: [Google]
eisenhower.jpg
75KB, 711x625px
Eisenhower Death Camps

The estimates are wide and the atrocity numbers (depending on how you "classify" the victims) range from 1.5 million to upwards of 8 million or more.

What we know -

Policies and Procedures used by President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

300 - 800 Calories a day, half a liter of water, no shelter, no blankets, no latrines.

U.S. camps consisted of open fields surrounded by barbed wire, with no shelter or toilet facilities. In these camps prisoners were forced to sleep on the ground in the open.

No agencies were allowed to visit the camps or provide any assistance to the prisoners, including delegates from ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross), which was a violation of the Geneva Convention.

The press was also prevented from visiting the camps, and therefore was unable to report on the state of the camps and the condition of the prisoners.

No supplies such as blankets were supplied to the prisoners, even though these were in good supply at various locations such as the depot at Naples. In a letter General Everett Hughes stated that there were "more stocks than we can ever use; stretch as far as eye can see."

"The German prisoners have been penned up for weeks without any protection from the weather, without drinking water, without medical care. They are being held in a manner contrary to all humanitarian principles and flagrantly contrary to the Hague and Geneva Conventions."
>>
File: EISENHOWER JEW YEARBOOK A.jpg (158KB, 759x768px) Image search: [Google]
EISENHOWER JEW YEARBOOK A.jpg
158KB, 759x768px
Yikes - These fucking KYikes!
>>
File: eisenhower jew.jpg (110KB, 755x951px)
eisenhower jew.jpg
110KB, 755x951px
The "Yearbook" Evidence...
>>
File: eisenhower jew 1.jpg (63KB, 716x581px) Image search: [Google]
eisenhower jew 1.jpg
63KB, 716x581px
One of the Massacres.
>>
File: eisenhower jew 3.jpg (60KB, 505x595px) Image search: [Google]
eisenhower jew 3.jpg
60KB, 505x595px
Allegedly-
KIkenhower was fully on-board with the Terror-Bombing of German Civilians.
>>
Rubbish history revisionism, like most of /pol/
>>
>>131076168
Thank you for sharing this info brother. Many here still don't know about it
>>
just stop electing jews. problem solved.
>>
>>131077356
Nice try you worthless sub human parasite.
>>
File: eisenhower II.jpg (76KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
eisenhower II.jpg
76KB, 604x437px
Kikenhower - Former President of the United States.
>>
>>131076168
You have to go back.
>>
File: death3.jpg (117KB, 711x508px) Image search: [Google]
death3.jpg
117KB, 711x508px
The Truth Will Set You Free!
>>
File: death 1.jpg (97KB, 711x576px) Image search: [Google]
death 1.jpg
97KB, 711x576px
Camp Conditions -
>>
Anyone know of any documentaries on this. I would like to follow up.
>>
File: eisenhower jew 7.jpg (72KB, 703x594px) Image search: [Google]
eisenhower jew 7.jpg
72KB, 703x594px
They say that when the Aircraft Carrier "Eisenhower" is in or near a military 'Hot-Spot" that military activity is suppressed by their presence.

Considering the man this Vessel is named after, I can see why.
>>
>>131079452

"Hellstorm"

By a man named Goodrich is a good start.
>>
File: 4 horsemen1.jpg (57KB, 559x576px) Image search: [Google]
4 horsemen1.jpg
57KB, 559x576px
The 4 Horsemen...
>>
>>131079895
Thank you
>>
Fuck em. Let those god damn Germans rot. They started that fucking war and lost. Larping nazis are still crying 80 years later. You fuckers suck and ruined white nationalism and fascism forever. Fucking losers. Fuck hitler. Fuck them all you're all losers. I wish I could have been there to see that shit in real life.
>>
File: 1496664541300.jpg (172KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496664541300.jpg
172KB, 1600x900px
>>131076168
this is a hoax.

not a single german civilian even died in the war.

think for yourself.

Question what they tell you.
>>
>>131080129
No matter who wins, the jews win.
>>
File: death 4camps.jpg (82KB, 681x325px) Image search: [Google]
death 4camps.jpg
82KB, 681x325px
Discard the Propaganda.

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid.

What you were taught about the war is Propaganda,

WW II was a Psy-Op, and still is.
>>
>>131082365
>WW II was a Psy-Op, and still is.

It never happened. Everything past the 1990s was made up by our alien overlords.
>>
>>131077761
>durr eisenhower genocided my nazi heroes

Honestly the shit you people come up with should be collected in a book and distributed to the poor and destitute, so at least they can have some humor in their miserable lives.

It's like you people wake up one day and decide you want to rewrite history, like your alarm clock goes off, you get up off your bed, go on the toilet for a morning shit and think about which WWII event you're gonna rewrite next. Wehrmacht lost a battle? Nope, jew lies, they actually won that even though they retreated and lost all their men.
>>
>>131080621
>>131080621
>>131080621
There is a Propaganda victim right there.

Who" started the War?

Oh Yeah - The TV tells me everything I need to know?

Everyone knows the TV wouldn't lie.

It is a paragon of Virtue, and Truth?

And and all those movies made by Jews

100 percent Jew-Truth!
>>
>>131076168
Bump
>>
File: death4.jpg (60KB, 549x427px) Image search: [Google]
death4.jpg
60KB, 549x427px
In Memorial.
>>
File: 1497710167815.jpg (86KB, 790x928px) Image search: [Google]
1497710167815.jpg
86KB, 790x928px
>>131082574
There is some funny stuff on here but do not immediately discredit anything. I don't buy it either but I still look into it. Holohoax is the same as FDR Jap camps, I do know that at least.
>>
>>131082574
I can honestly say that I believed just like you once.

And I read every WW II book I could find.

I could never quite make the story add-up, and always used the "Fog-of-War" excuse for any inconsistencies.

Once you realize what really happened, and who was actually behind it all, it suddenly all makes perfect sense.

All the puzzle pieces fit into place.

This wasn't a war about Ideologies.

It was a war of massacre and extermination of a certain class of people.

And it was perpetrated by Jew subterfuge, and carried out using Jew-Propaganda, by Jew Satanists, with their Crypto-Jews, Shills, Dupes, & Goons.

For me, this is the ONLY answer that fits ALL the puzzle pieces together.
>>
As the Poster Boy for this thread.

I'm not trying to imply that all Jews are evil or bad.

But, there is a certain class of Jews that I believe are the Star of Remphan-Jews, or Baal-Jews, or Moloch-Jews, whatever name you want to call them, they are extremely dangerous.

They may not all be Jew either, but have an association with the same class of Occult Demons who all follow the same sort of Ideology.

That Ideology is contrary to the true Judeo/Christian Ideology.
>>
>>131076168
WAIT!
SO YOU BE SAYIN,
THE USA HAD CAMPS FOR CONCENTRATION TOO!?
DARE I SAY
U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS???!??!???
>>
>>131087552
It is the age-old story of Cain and Abel.

One brother receiving a greater blessing than the other one.

With jealousy, and envy, leading to deceit, corruption, subterfuge and murder.
>>
>>131088126
Hard to believe unless you are Japanese American, or German American?

Or perhaps working at one of the many modern FEMA camps?
>>
>>131087552
I don't have a great name for them either. When i started I just said Zionists but it's not all of them. I've started referring to them as Satan worshipers or followers of Moloch . It's all so strange but you're right it makes more sense.
>>
>>131076168
I've been to a german concentration camp here in the USA. It was right by a lake and they were not allowed to use it. Like right by a lake it was on the shore of it. All that was there was a marker that said it held them.
>>
>>131088554
nah I believe it.
Also taking civilian prisoners, alswell as working prisoners of war, and many other things were all NOT illegal until after the geneva convention.
simply put, the germans dindu nuffin.

The real villans were the japanese and unit 731
>live vivisection without anesthetics
>gets full pardon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.