[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white women love to tan so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Oriana Sabatini.png (850KB, 736x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Oriana Sabatini.png
850KB, 736x1120px
I don't get it, what's the appeal of turning into a niggres.

It looks disgusting and gives you skin cancer.
>>
>>131070332
Real white women look good with a tan. Argentinian "white" women reveal their true shit skin with a tan.
>>
>>131070332
Predictive programming. They also make blacks more white. See beyonce, it's to soften the blow of the mongrolization of Europeans.
>>
>>131070332
Because tanning feels good, masks blemishes and it also makes your clothes pop for Josh Groban
>>
>>131070332
Vitamin D is a good reason...but for vanity purposes it tightens skin and it gives their skin a healthy glow.

Unlike black bitches that are UNNATURALLY bleaching their skin.
>>
>>131070332
Because the sun feels good man.
Get out of your basement every once in a while.
Also white girls are the only ones who look beautiful when tanned, and a natural tan on them is very charming.
>>
>>131070332
Its an advice, if she love to tan that means its not an alpha female so you must run away from her, not a nice choose for breed.
>>
>>131070332
because Meds are superior?
>>
File: 19706209_BG3.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
19706209_BG3.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>131070507
This is a 9 in allahubongistain
>>
>>131070332
It only gives you skin cancer if you don't do it in regular intervals.
If, for example, you suddenly spend 3 days getting tanned, then you stop two weeks, and do the same, you are bound to get skin cancer.

Also, Vitamin D is necessary.
I'm on prescription because mine is low, and literally the only effective way to get it is by exposing yourself to sun for a while, which I don't due to the nature of my job.
>>
>>131070332
same reason why chinks try to turn white, standing out attracts attention
>>
>>131070332
I'm 1/4 Native so I tan quite well.
I think white ppl like to tan because it can extenuate your muscle tonality. That's what I noticed about it.
And it seems like its only the trim ones that like to tan so my money is on that.
>>
>>131071365
>which I don't due to the nature of my job.

no, you don't do it because youre a fat loser who never leaves the house.

Go outside you weirdo.
>>
A bit of a tan signals you're a healthy outdoorsy person rather than a fat degenerate aristocrat.

Or at least it used to.
>>
>>131070332
> Why do black women love so much straight hair?
> Why do asian women love so much having white features, to the point of doing cosmetic surgery?
> Why do black women love so much straight hair?
>>
It's an indicator of wealth.

Years ago a tan meant you were a serf who worked ploughing the fields. The upper classes all had pearly white skin as they could afford a life of luxury indoors being pampered.

These days the serfs all work 9-5 in a shitty office block. Most of the time it is dark when they arrive at work and dark when they leave.

So a sun tan implies that you are wealthy enough to spend your days on multiple sunny holidays.

Ergo, all the serfs long to have sun tans too, emulating the rich that they aspire to.
>>
>>131070332
Because we are the golden race
>>
>>131071514
I done goofed :(
>>
>>131071448
I'm actually trying to eat more to pack up some weight, but it's mostly because I work at night, sleep through the day, and the only times I go out with my friends is at night, too.
>>
>>131070332
A tan is a status symbol in our time, because it suggests that you have time to lay in the sun and don't have to work indoors all day like a common office shlub.

This is in contrast to pre-modern society, where paleness meant that you were a part of the aristocracy that didn't have to toil on the fields all day.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1156309
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.