[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian interference denialists BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: russia.jpg (266KB, 817x890px)
russia.jpg
266KB, 817x890px
>Early last August, an envelope with extraordinary handling restrictions arrived at the White House. Sent by courier from the CIA, it carried “eyes only” instructions that its contents be shown to just four people: President Barack Obama and three senior aides.

>... The intelligence captured Putin’s specific instructions on the operation’s audacious objectives — defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking
>>
>WaPo

why do they even try anymore?
>>
>>131069724
>it all starts with a top secret memo that only 4 people are allowed to read, that we have also read and are reporting to you now in great detail

Excuse me?
>>
>>131070384
That's why it's called investigative journalism dumb fuck. You think Bob Woodward and Carl Berstein just called up Nixon and asked him "did you order the Watergate coverup" and he told them "yeah, I did it"?
>>
>>131070384
you are thinking too much hans, you are not supposed to think, just accept what is being said
>>
>>131070625
investigative journalism is dead
>>
>>131070384
clinton emailed it to them
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 278x181px
>>131069724
>Implying anybody here but Nu-/pol/ cares about "democracy"
>>
>>131070740

It's dying for sure, but there are a few outlets that are still capable of investigative journalism: NYT, WSJ and WaPo are the best in the US.
>>
>>131069724
>defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee
the Democrats defeated themselves the moment they nominated Killary

>>131070625
>investigative journalism
the word you are looking for is high treason
>>
Fiction. Will be a Hollywood movie before long.

1) The Russian dossier was fake. I've read it, and I think I could have written it based upon internet searches.
2) The DNC server was not hacked...that is why the FBI was never permitted to examine the server. And let's not forget Seth Rich.
3) No voting machines were ever hacked, no vote totals changed.

If there was a foreign country that physically attempted to interfere with the election, it was Mexico:
1) Millions of non-citizens voted in the Presidential election, the vast majority being Mexicans.
2) The principal owner of the NYT is a Mexican billionaire, Carlos Slim.
>>
>>131072322

>shilling this hard

kill yourself.
>>
>>131070625
When Woodward and Bersetein reported on the Watergate coverup, they had fucking evidence. The whistleblower gave them the first leads, but they didn't publish based solely on the words of an anonymous tipster, they investigated further, chased down more leads, found copies of files and logs, etc.

WaPo and NYT and all the MSM outlets are just publishing shit based completely on the say-so of "anonymous sources" and "people familiar with so-and-so's thinking" without doing any other investigation.

Journalism, at least at the mainstream level, has become less about investigating the truth and more about publishing the party line.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.