[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump visited this Boeing factory to celebrate jobs. It just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Fucking defend this, Trump supporters.

>Be a manufacturer
>Trump speaks to you about jobs and how great he is
>You trust him, and vote him into office
>5 months later, your company fires you because they feel like it
>You are left unemployed holding the bag, while Trump smiles and sells out the rest of the country to Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street globalist types.

What the fuck is wrong with you Trump supporters. You utter morons, Trump is betraying you exactly like everyone warned you he would. Why the fuck are you all so blind to what is obvious, Trump is a rich NY billionaire who never gave a fuck about any of you.
>>
>>131064561
That's because the democRATS own boeing
They did it to spite Trump
>>
>>131064561

Hi welcome to /pol/. I'll be voting for Trump again in 2020, and Ivanka in 2024. I saged your thread. This means it won't be bumped. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>131064680
this
>>
>>131064561
Unfortunately Trump isn't a dictator, this is boeings fault alone, that said, I will enjoy casting my vote for Trump in 2020 you double nigger.
>>
>>131064561
>TRUMP 2016-2024

kindly fuck off.
>>
>>131064680
Oh please, Democrats own Boeing now? Are you sure they aren't a massive part of the military industrial complex, extremely establishment, an extremely neoconservative company for its entire history?

>>131064773
Thanks for letting me know. I came in your toothpaste.
>>
>>131064561
Imagine how severe the lay-offs would have been. Trump has raised awareness of the modern plight facing the US worker. It's a long fight, with much damage to be undone.
>>
>>131064879
>>131064935
Interesting, so it doesn't matter that American companies are losing jobs, because Trump *isn't* responsible for the country, which obviously means you'll gladly vote for him again. Fascinating. You realize how fucking retarded you both are?
>>
>>131065075
Except he's not helping average workers in any way. He's doing massive regulatory and tax cuts, which only help the richest people in the world. His #1 economic advisor is (((Gary Cohn))), Goldman Sachs globalist who explicitly wants more international trade deals and does not support domestic workers in any way shape or form.

Why the fuck do you defend the "idea" of Trump, and not the reality? The reality that he is not fucking helping us? You all are like battered women "No no he really means he loves us, he just constantly hurts us because he has to" Wake the fuck up, you're getting used and abused by Trump and he doesn't care.
>>
File: 1498108621163.jpg (15KB, 219x220px) Image search: [Google]
1498108621163.jpg
15KB, 219x220px
Reading every article that uses any tiny thing to slam Trump makes me laugh so hard because you know they are just unhinged buttmad fags.
>>
>>131065096
>be retarded you
>thinking the president can dictate what companies do

How is that world you live in? How on earth are you not fully gun nut against such a powerful and authoritarian government?
The only thing trump can do is cancle an order, but not even that because congress won't allow that. Why? Cause of the representatives of the states where boeing has properties and because of lobbies.
>>
>>131065096
Trump can only exert influence without passing legislation to punish this behavior, like I said he isn't a dictator, now how about waiting to see what happens to them and other companies through the legal system, before heaping blame on Trump, do you not understand how the laws of this country work? I assume not because school no longer teaches civics.
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (119KB, 720x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
119KB, 720x762px
I like Trump because he indirectly fuels the fire of racism and nationalism. I don't care about jobs or laws, I care about white people standing up against the systematic racism that has been and is ruining the west. And it's fun to watch liberal snowflakes cry about every little thing the media tells them he did.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.