[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbi Meir Kahane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Rabbi Meir Kahane.jpg (32KB, 635x459px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi Meir Kahane.jpg
32KB, 635x459px
>always said coexisting with arabs was impossible, therefore expelling them is the better solution
>advocated for every jew to carry weapons to defend himself
>criticized the degeneracy of modern democracy in Israel ie. the abortion fest it has turned out
>points out the weakness of democracy, how arabs can peacefully overtake a country by simply outbreeding the other people
>called a fascist, extremist, nazi etc etc
>gets murdered in New York by a jihadi of peace

Rabbi Kahane was right all along. You can't coexist with Islam, you're just inviting a civil war in the long term, the humane thing to do is to make them live in their own territories. There's no need for jihad to happen for Islam to win, as Gaddafi once said, with more babies muslims can take over democracies via higher birth rates. People labeled Kahane everything because he wasn't afraid of speaking the cold harsh truth, much like anyone who speaks out against the establishment gets all kinds of defamatory labels to this day.

The man had BALLS.
>>
>>131061303
I have my issues with (((them))), but even I can respect this man.
>>
>>131061303
sounds like your average zionist, why would they call him out?
>>
>>131061560
>not understand the nuances between groups

Typical Swede. The best way to understand (((them))), is to know their nuances.
>>
>>131061560
he advocated for the expulsion of all arabs from Israel because you can't live with them peacefully

he said anyone who had a "peace plan" for the Israel situation was a demagogue

he ended up being banned from the Knesset on the accusation that he was "racist", despite him being very popular even with secular jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=866zQ-DFy1E
>>
>>131061658
a lot of his points apply perfectly to Europe as well though.

Even if muslims ceased terror attacks full stop, they could usurp Europe via the womb, they breed like wild rabbits, while the average european couple has like 1 kid and rarely 2. Meanwhile the muslims have 8 and their wives can't deny the husband anything, so of course they breed a lot. This is a time bomb ticking.

Expelling muslims is going to preserve their lives, literally, as the current situation boils up, european citizens are going to feel like they have to take matters into their own hands and you'll have muslims killed in return. Ship them back to a muslim country and they'll live peacefully.
>>
Jews convince Europe to make israel
Jews move to israel(right next to syria)
Jews move Syrians to Europe.
>>
File: protocols.jpg (151KB, 1073x1454px) Image search: [Google]
protocols.jpg
151KB, 1073x1454px
>>131065936
>Anglos are convinced of Zionist conspiracies, figure that helping Jews will be useful for them
>Anglos jail Jews who migrate to Palestine, so Jews justifiably use terror to kill Anglo Anti-Semites
>Anglos destabilize the Middle East, creating refugee crisis

There you go
>>
>>131061658

he was an advocate for greater israel
>>
>>131065936
>syrians
This has been refuted already though, the refugees are from all kinds of places, pakis, iraqis and whatever else.

A translator who understood the differences between the accents of different islamic countries once explained that, those guys, they aren't all syrian. It was like 10% syrians, in fact.
>>
>>131061303
Seems like common sense. But then common sense is quite rare these days.
>>
>>131066543
I always head that Kahane was a nazi, racist, and the usual shit you hear from the left when it's a nationalist person speaking. I've been watching some of his videos, and I've yet to see any of that in his speeches.

Today you can be sure if the establishment is trying to assassinate a person's character, he's probably a good person. If the same people give respect, honor to another figure, say Fidel Castro as such a great leader, you know they're praising some bloodthirsty piece of garbage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.