[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jew the jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: th.jpg (14KB, 236x173px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14KB, 236x173px
>apply for several credit cards
>have a spouse or trusted friend take a loan on a house (preferably in another country)
>pay off the house with credit cards
>file for a bankruptcy
>they can't repo things you don't own
Don't need credit if you don't need loans goy
>>
>>131056563
Yeah that won't work
>>
File: 4L_N1Ssc6kf.jpg (20KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
4L_N1Ssc6kf.jpg
20KB, 504x415px
>Can't be counter semitic if you are the jew
>>
File: sad jew.gif (13KB, 505x607px) Image search: [Google]
sad jew.gif
13KB, 505x607px
>>131056563
tried that
doesn't work
court of law explicitly inquires as to where the loan went
>>
>>131056848
>doesn't work
>court of law explicitly inquires as to where the loan went

it works, you just didn't portray crackhead well enough to throw them off the trail
>>
>>131056990
do you honestly think it's that simple to jew a bank? you can't get a large scale loan in the first place if you don't leave a decent impression
if you suddenly change that demeanor to get away with defaulting you will get a second lawsuit for fraud during the initial loan
>>
>>131057399
somebody has to have tried it already. They could get you all they want but they wouldn't be able to take the house if the loan isn't yours.
>>
File: jew angry.png (298KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
jew angry.png
298KB, 499x583px
>>131056563

I have successfully Jewed credit card companies out of about 60 grand.

The catch being is you need to do a shitload of spending and repaying to get those big limits, then you need to be somewhat under the radar (not have reported income) so that they can't get a settlement and garnish your wages.

Worst case scenario though if you stop paying for about half a year and get a good sob story they'll typically settle for 10-20 cents on the dollar, so if you plan properly you can really make this work.

I'm about 4 years from them going away, next time i do this I'll save enough cash to pay them off at a fraction of the total, this last time I needed all the money to survive while starting up a new business.

Oh, and I'm leaving now so i won't reply to this, but do enough research on how to make unsecured debt go away, sift through a lot of bullshit, and you'll find your answers. If you're too lazy to do the research you should probably just be a good goy and play the game as you're supposed to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.