[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they still so desperate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 22

File: muhrussia1.png (27KB, 876x272px) Image search: [Google]
muhrussia1.png
27KB, 876x272px
Liberals act as if there's this overbearing mountain of proof of Russian interference in the US Elections. Where is this proof? I haven't seen a single shred, not one IP address, nothing.
Can people honestly not accept that Trump won based on the Electoral College system? That Democrats put forth the most unlikable candidate in history, and are still surprised that they lost. Why is it that this hasn't died out in 8 months?
>>
>>131055955
It's pretty simple. It's because the media is the propaganda arm for Liberals/Globalists. They push "news" that supports their agenda and suppress news that goes against their agenda. They've successfully brainwashed a large portion of the American people. Not as big a population as they want you to believe, but still a large number.
>>
1. They didn't get their own way
2. They're kicking and screaming like babies, clutching at straws, doing whatever they can – no matter how ridiculous it may be – to get their own way
3. They think it's helping them but it's actually making them look more and more retarded to the majority of sane people who see their entitled temper tantrums for what they are
>>
Trump won because liberals punted their working class base on behalf of identity politics and post modernism because they miscalculated the demographic shift and jumped the gun one cycle too early.

Due to the email leaks/hacks though, they feel as though the scam has been found out and are trying to bury it under a bunch of noise, and obv that works because most of their base it mentally ill but it's clear they are using an outdated strategy and have shit tier tactics so it is backfiring.
>>
>>131055955
>Where is this proof?

I get that the vast majority of sods that say this are not being intellectually truthful, but for those of you that read that and think:

"Hmm, he is right. I haven't either...."

The evidence has not been made public as doing so would compromise the relevant intelligence appartus that found the evidence.
The response that the intellectually dishonest will make to this is:
>>Hurrr Durrr this is just CIA GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGER MAGIC THAT THEY MADE UP

To which I would inform you:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-concedes-russia-meddled-campaign-denies-changed-result-201048140.html

Even the White-House has had to concede that what has been shown behind closed doors is conclusive enough that it happened. They debate whether or not it had any effect but any attempt to make the point that Russia did not attempt to interfer with the US election is a lie, plain and simple.
>>
>>131055955
Bump
>>
I never thought liberals would want nuclear war with Russia in my lifetime
>>
It was the NSA, not the Russians.
>>
>>131056888
Again, "interfering" by cashing in on Putin's cult of personality and propaganda do not constitute "MASS-HACKING OF AMERICAN ELECTION BY 400-lb RUSSIAN HACKERS AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THAT GOVERNMENT". You're not convincing anyone, Brockpuppet - yeah, I know you. It's telling that you're backpedalling. You were really doubling down on "Russian technowizard" narrative just a couple months ago.
>>
>>131057472
It was also homeland security
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
>>
>>131057486

The levels of projecting and straw-manning in this post are off the charts.

>I know you, you random person I have never spoken to but your point is somewhat adjacent to someone I shitposted with on /pol/ before
>>
>>131056888

That's cool and all but aren't all major world players constantly cyber attacking each other?
>>
>>131055955
I'm the opposite, I wish everyday he was actually Putins puppet, because Putin actually does sensible foreign policy. But this hope gets crushed with every projectile shot at SAA
>>
>>131057745

Yes, which is why no one gives a shit. The CIA has staged physical operations in-country to destabilize governments the US doesn't like.

That said: I just don't like the Ivan trolls on here claiming it didn't happen. They rate just as low as the CIA Glow in the Dark Niggers in terms of intellectual dishonesty.
>>
>>131055955
They own the media, the make the stories they want become truth
>>
>>131055955
Did you even watch the recent hearing on this? Even the wh has conceded that Russia interfered, and every intelligence committee has reached the same conclusion
>>
>>131057745
Germany is fun in that regard, they relied on NSA for their cyber tools, the stuff they develop on their own will be used against the citizens instead, funny isn't it?
>>
WASHINGTON — The White House Thursday addressed the joint intelligence report that found Russia had attempted to interfere with the 2016 presidential election, more than five months after the report’s conclusions were made public. First, on Twitter, President Trump dismissed the concerns about Russia as a “big Dem HOAX” and suggested that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, did little to confront the problem. White House aides then clarified Trump’s remarks and said he believes there was Russian meddling but is certain it did not affect the outcome of the race.
>>
File: IMG_0320.png (412KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.png
412KB, 470x470px
>>131057887
The same ones that stood behind every war-starting false flag since at least WW1?
>>
>>131055955
>Trump is stupid

Dunning Krueger effect
>>
File: 1498107142228.jpg (56KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
1498107142228.jpg
56KB, 960x954px
>>131056888
You mean russia today youtube and Twitter users saying pro russia things? Why do fucking morons like you exist? Why dont you just end your pathetic life right now?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html
>>
>>131055955
The russian crap is their opium. Let them believe what they want, that keeps them occupied with bullshit.
We should even encourage it.
>>
>>131056888
Are you slow? The evidence they put forward was a phishing scam on podesta that linked back to a russian IP, something anyone with a tiny amount of computer knowledge can spoof. Kys
>>
File: 1497748567540.jpg (139KB, 1534x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497748567540.jpg
139KB, 1534x1440px
>>131057887
Wtf are you doing around here cunt
>>
>>131058100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk
>>
>>131057874
Nigga YOU are the one with the faggy flag, switch that shit.
>>
>>131058430
Trying to make people realize that they are mentally ill so they get help
>>
>>131058346
>>The evidence they put forward was blah blah blah

Again for those with reading proficiency levels below Primary School:

There have been hearings and testimony behind closed doors that confirm that beyond the Podesta "hack" that Russia targeted Voter Regs, Voting Machines and even the RNC.

Much of this will not see the light of day as if Russia were to find out which ops were compromised then it would render assets in the field and currently useful either in danger or worthless.
>>
File: Covfefe.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Covfefe.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>131056888
Alright, faggot. We'll play you stupid little game.

Since the day Donald Trump won the presidency, it was implied and then downright said that the Trump campaign was working, i.e. colluding, with the Russian government to win the election. That is what you will read in ALL liberal publications. However, there is ZERO proof that Trump or his team was in collusion with anybody except white middle class Americans to win. Isn't it funny that it's all about "Russian meddling" now? The collusion fantacy has been proven to be just that. There is not a single shred of evidence that Russia and the Trump campaign worked together. I will not deny that the "meddling" helped Trump. That "meddling" exposed the DNC to be hostile to the far left as well, which I believe is absolutely beautiful.

So, faggot, show me a Yahoo article that proves "collusion." Show me ANY article that proves "collusion."
>>
>>131058792
You're a fucking idiot who's followed politics for maybe 2 years, and your Reddit is showing, fucking off yourself pseudo intellectual filth
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>131058792
Read the official report I linked you, you giant fucking retard. You're so high off of your own farts you arent even seeing what's right in front of you. Use Google search tools to find headlines and stories around the release date of that report. You will see its a subversion tactic that you have somehow fallen for.
>>
>>131057705
>shill faggot
>UN flag
Checks out
>>
>>131058481
>gaslighting
at least try out some new techniques you stupid fucking shill
>>
>>131056888
muh russians is the birther conspiracy of this presidency
>>
>>131058792
>russian IP addressed means russian gov
>the super obvious trail of breadcrumbs and neon signs pointing to russia were left by russian government spooks.

lol
>>
>>131056888

lets say the russians hacked podesta's emails. why should i be upset about the hacking of a political party (democrats) that actively want to destroy my country?
>>
>>131056888
>The evidence has not been made public as doing so would compromise the relevant intelligence appartus that found the evidence.

OK, so the evidence is so secret that they can't even tell us whether or not they found any?

How convenient.
>>
If any foreign nation wanted to interfere in the American election they could have just donated to Hilary Clinton.
>>
>>131058792
"trust us" - CIA
>>
>>131058792
Hacking VOTING MACHINES WOULDN'T ACHIEVE SHIT BECAUSE OUR CHOSES ELECTORS DON'T SELECT THE PREIDENT WITH VOTING MACHINES YOU LITERAL RETARD
>>
>>131055955
They have been acting like this for the past 50 years every time they lose a election.
>>
>>131059725
The most damning "evidence" found has already been leaked and debunked.

The whole purpose of Obama's EO changing the way "intel agencies" can share info, and pursuing the stripping of anonymity for no legitimate reason, was to incite a public frenzy around a narrative. He weaponized the IC and even then failed pathetically like he always does.
>>
File: 1478693546339.jpg (186KB, 1574x1589px) Image search: [Google]
1478693546339.jpg
186KB, 1574x1589px
>>131059006
Shills have no response to this because there is no evidence

The President did nothing wrong
>>
>>131059006

The Russian operations of interfering in the 2016 US elections =/= the theory that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russia. They are related investigations but not mutually inclusive in terms of current evidence.

>>131059329
>>131059419
>>131059725
>>131059860

>>Hurr Durr, even if the White-House says it happens I say it didn't because closed door meetings can't have evidence kept from the public

I think you fucks should really look up what a shill actually is, as you are doing it in the face of an administration that now readily admits the claims of the IC.

>why should i be upset

Whether you are upset about the matter is for you to decide, I just don't like potatoes coming on here and bullshitting people when even the White-House has deemed the stance a hill not worth dying on.
>>
>>131058792
>Claims shit happened that we don't know about
>we'll never know though because it's secret

This is what you base your opinion off of. Sounds kinda like:
>leaked information from anonymous sources

KYS faggot
>>
>>131055955
Because they didn't get their way.
Remember that fat spoiled kid in 1st grade who threw the mother of all tantrums when things didn't go his way and didn't get what he wanted? He was a dick and people didn't like him, then he would blame and point fingers at everything, even when he knew it was his fault, he blamed others.

Well liberals are that kid, they simply want things to go their way, and when they don't they throw a hissyfit.
>>
File: 1498156214759.png (21KB, 504x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498156214759.png
21KB, 504x650px
>>131055955
>unironically using reddit
>the place where there are confirmed paid shills
>the place where the voting system can be manipulated to show shill posts first
>the place where there is a higher concentration of numales than a steampunk convention
>the place where tards like you need to go back to right this instant

>>131056163
>Liberals/Globalists
Call them by their real name: the Jews.

>>131058340
No, we should not encourage it. The truth is more important than anything else. Allowing even one Jewish lie to slide because it might work in our favor at the moment is shortsighted, as it will undoubtedly snowball into something bigger and shittier down the road. The only way you can win is by refusing to play their game.
>>
File: smug fart connoisseur.gif (401KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
smug fart connoisseur.gif
401KB, 450x253px
>>131060632
>Continually refuses to respond to the official report
>Constantly getting high off own smugness while being repeatedly wrong
>>
>>131056611
>they miscalculated the demographic shift and jumped the gun one cycle too early
You're saying I still have a few years to escape this chicano country then
>>
>>131056888
>interfer
funny how you don't you say "hack" because you know if you did it'd be too obvious
>>
>>131056888
>but any attempt to make the point that Russia did not attempt to interfer with the US election is a lie, plain and simple.

I saw you palm that card, friend. Of course, they tried to influence elections. Governments with interests out in the world and a healthy intelligence community do that. We do it. All the time. It is expected that they will try, and that, if we catch them at it, we get to rub their noses in it and shout "bad dog!"

The question is, did they succeed? Did their efforts impact what happened, allowing you folks to claim Trump is illegitimate becasue Russian meddling handed him an election?

That can be asserted all day long, but in the total lack of evidence to support such assertions they are not convincing.

And arguing "There is evidence, but I can;t show it to you" is an old tactic, and one that I hope we can all stop taking seriously. Especially when you have to admit that you haven't seen it either.

Free advice to anti-Trumpists -- Shut the fuck up about Russia and the election. There is not going to be anything there, likely, but he is very likely to get away with financial shit (because it is his training as a real estate guy to skirt the edge of the law in such matters) and you guys will miss it because you're all over yapping in some irrelevant part of the forest where you think you've got a bunch of Russians treed.
>>
>>131061158
Yeah man, except there's no place to escape to. It's like that Reagan speech where he's talking to the Cuban and says he's lucky he didn't have to escape Cuba and Commies. Then the Cuban says "How lucky you are? How lucky I am, I had somewhere to escape you.

We fucked man
>>
>>131061471
Escape too*
>>
>>131058792
Give up on trying to prove your case by citing evidence you can't produce and haven't seen.

Even if your suppositions are all correct, your citing evidence you don't have makes you look stupid.
>>
>>131055955
I thought we were a globalized society

Don't all countries that matter influence our elections everytime? Ever heard of AIPAC and Europe threatening our leaders economically and militarily?

What about Obama making promises to the Russians about what he would do after he won reelection?
>>
>>131061516
You were closer to correct the first time -- though technically it should have been "There is no place to which I can escape," or some similar construction.
>>
>>131061471
I can live in the EU as long as I had the means. Don't care about my quickly vanishing American "rights" if I can live around whities.
>>
>>131060632
Is that your final argument?

Protip: it isn't one
>>
So in summary:

>The Intelligence Community believes that Russia is attempting to influence the 2016 Election
>The IC finds what they say is evidence that it happened by way of field assets
>The IC presents the evidence to key figures in Congress
>Congressional Republicans and the White-House openly admit not only that it happened

Why if the Ivans ITT have any case would Congressional Republicans be actively holding hearings asking relevant parties what they did in the face of Russian Influence vectors and what they plan to do in the future to stop them?

Why would the White-House be admitting that the Russian hacking and influence campaign happened if it runs contrary to the claims of Trump?
>>
>>131061270
>And arguing "There is evidence, but I can;t show it to you" is an old tactic, and one that I hope we can all stop taking seriously.

Fuck, forgot my telling and apposite picture.
>>
>>131056888
>The evidence has not been made public as doing so would compromise the relevant intelligence appartus that found the evidence.
I would like to inform you about how much I despise the attitude of "thou shalt trust the administration", but my artistic abilities and my command of the English language aren't up to the task.

>Even the White-House has had to concede that what has been shown behind closed doors is conclusive enough that it happened.
the "documents" published were taylored to swoon the computer-illiterate. do you have a more illiterate segment than politicians? 'cause we don't. imagine the lowest common denominator of all liberal arts majors being flooded with claims like "the comments were retrieved from machine code and they are in Russian" and "the attack was initiated during Moscow office hours" as if Tel Aviv, Mogadishu and Riyadh weren't in or next to the same time zone.
>>
>>131060632
>not addressing actual arguement of posts

The state of Reddit
>>
>>131061779
Was just paraphrasing, haven't seen it in a long ti me. Still gets the point across though
>>
Why can't you 'muh russia' faggots see what's going on?
The leftist establishment are doing everything in their power to de-legitimize Trump as POTUS in the eyes of the public.
That's all it is.
It's like saying "Saudi Arabia colluded with Clinton" but going on and on about it, flogging a dead horse to the point that the pleblic stop listening but just accept it as a bad thing
>>
>>131055955
Podesta's password was "password". He simply was duped by a fishing attempt that anyone could've done. Doesn't take Russians to do that. I've done it dozens of times and I'm the dumbest person I know.
>>
>>131061988

The posts listed are pushing a conspiracy theory that not even the White-House is willing to back up when it actively validates their administration if it were false.

At the point that posters foist their conspiracy theory when all of reality says they are either idiots or liars: Arguing with them is a waste of everyone's time. They already decided that Russia didn't interfere in the election. They did it before this thread started and they will do so long after.

I am speaking to the easily swayed that they are targeting.
>>
>>131062130
*phishing
>>
File: 1493239084339.png (572KB, 1500x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493239084339.png
572KB, 1500x778px
>>131055955
>A few thousand white people
Try a few tens of millions of white people :^)
>>
File: 1496802130714.jpg (48KB, 634x648px) Image search: [Google]
1496802130714.jpg
48KB, 634x648px
>>131055955

hahah ask the FBI and Comey and Mueller, they have seen the evidence, idiots like you who blabbler Hannity's talking points haven't, duh

pdf summary at:

http://www.palmerreport.com/
>>
>>131062260
>Grrrrr these people won't accept my baseless argument
>Quick, call them idiots
>my argument is for stupid people that believe what they read without any facts

Good one dude
>>
>>131060500
>

and Putin never lies. hahahahahah
>>
>>131055955
Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: 1485313489382.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485313489382.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>131062260
Quit repeating yourself and for the third time address the official report you moron. All you do is skirt the questions and piss people off.
>>
>>131061882

it is normal during any ongoing investigation, putin shilltard

at some point the ongoing investigations will be published, if Trumpskovich cannot get them shut down first or distract us all with a first strike nuke starting WWIII
>>
>>131062554

I am still waiting for literally any Ivan Shill ITT to explain why Congressional Republicans have already moved from hearings on the proof to hearings on how to stop it from happening again. Or on why the White-House has come out against the President as to whether or not Russia interfered.

I suppose literally all of them and 17 independent IC entities are all in on the conspiracy?

Or in non-bizzaro world: Russia did what the US and other countries have done for years but did it in a sloppy way that left too many breadcrumbs and all the sane people have already admitted it happened and have moved on to how to prevent it.
>>
File: 1475783760946.jpg (29KB, 529x446px) Image search: [Google]
1475783760946.jpg
29KB, 529x446px
>>131055955
>We can adjust our culture to make sure it doesn't happen again for a long time
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>131055955
When you ask the journalists and people who should know, they tell you ''Oh we can't tell you anything, because it's classified information, but we have evidence, we just can't show it''.

Just like the old motto says ''Pics or didn't happen''
>>
>>131061880
>Why ... would Congressional Republicans be actively holding hearings ...?

Because it is useful to establish the truth of the matter. The issue has become damagingly divisive.

My own view is that of course they made efforts, it's what they (and we) do, and it's worth looking into what they did, whether any of it worked and what we can do about it next time. I'm not sure how that is inconsistent with also wanting to see proof that the President's campaign colluded with the Russians, and/or that their efforts impacted the outcome of the election, before assuming either to be the case.

>Why would the White-House be admitting that the Russian hacking and influence campaign happened if it runs contrary to the claims of Trump?

You are conflating several issues here. Obviously, and similarly to every election in any country with any standing in the world, the Russians and others had in interest in how it came out, and tried to act in their interests. We don't want them fucking around in our elections, so we resist their efforts where we can.

That went on in the recent elections. and so far we have no evidence at all that any of their clandestine efforts changed the outcome -- we seem to have detected and fixed what they tried to do, though obviously it is worth looking closely to see if we missed anything.

That is a separate issue from whether the election was compromised.

That in turn is a different question than whether there was illegal collusion in such efforts between the Trump team and the Russians. That assertion is made, loudly, by partisans on the other side, but zero proof of that has been provided.

As to the question of why the Trump White House is making a contradictory mess out of their statements on the issue, all I can say there is surely you cannot pretend to be surprised that the erratic candidate that fucked up his own staff's efforts his become an erratic President that fucks up his own staff's efforts..
>>
File: okkid.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
okkid.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>131062920
>17 independent IC entities
This statement is how I know you're a shill, faggot.
>>
>>131062060
Yeah, I'm just feeling punctilious today. Probably because I read George Will this morning.
>>
>>131055955
>Why are they still so desperate?
Because it's a distraction.

The media and pundits have spent the last 6 months talking about >muh russia, instead of what a terrible state the Democrat party is in. They haven't spent 6 months talking about how terrible Hillary was, or covered the things Trump is getting done. Because they don't want to talk about any of that.

"Russia" is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "LALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING, HE'S NOT REALLY MY PRESIDENT, LALALA!" It's an attempt to defy reality, shift blame for losses, and ignore problems with their own ideology all in one tidy package.

The bad news is that it's hurting the Democrats in fundraising and getting out the vote. It's not a platform, it's not an agenda, it's just a stalling sideshow. They'll have to dump it soon, but they were all hoping to dump it when some other scandal popped up except none has. Nothing Trump has done since he's been in office has been scandalous or even surprising. He's steadily moved on every one of his campaign promises as fast as the GOP house and senate have let him.
>>
File: 1488412920182.gif (776KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488412920182.gif
776KB, 450x450px
>>131062920
Yet again ignoring the report of the "intelligence community" my god you are retarded. Care to look into the most fervent of these Republicans?
>Hurr durr let me say Republicans agree so that they will start to believe my shilling because I'm retarded enough to think that people blindly follow all statesmen with an R by their name here
>>
>>131062130
>2017
>password is not "guest"

Get on my level.

>I'm the dumbest person I know.

Ask me how I know you do not know Mr. Podesta.
>>
File: not rigged just losing.jpg (155KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
not rigged just losing.jpg
155KB, 864x1152px
>>131055955
>That Democrats put forth the most unlikable candidate in history, and are still surprised that they lost.

The ironing is palpable, though.
>>
>>131060967
That's the point. It's all lie so let it snowball and when they go too far smash them with the hammer of justice and execute them for treason.
>>
>>131055955
The fact is that the Russian government did influence the US election.
NEWSFLASH: so did every other government with interests in American politics. Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Germany, UK, France, the EU. Everyone.
>>
>year 2067
>be on deathbed, only able to get news in hospital room tv
>liberals still spamming the russian collusion/hacking meme without any evidence at all
It's never going to end is it.
>>
Still not one Ivan Shill actually refuting the fact that anyone with access to the information has admitted it happened. Democrat or Republican.

Reminder: If the White-House rep that admitted the Russian interference happened was, in fact, going rogue and spouting unverified lies then that person and likely their superiors would be fired faster than you can say: "Potato Skins"
>>
>>131056888
>Even the White-House has had to concede that what has been shown behind closed doors is conclusive enough that it happened

The white house can't concede anything, it's an inanimate object.
>>
>>131062920
*coughmccaincough*

*cough2republicanscoughcoughcough*
>>
>>131063887
If there's normal tv's in 2067 fucking kill me now
>>
Media & dems have to make an example out of Trump and show that only "club members" can hope to be President without a full time, never-ending shit storm.
>>
File: 1488413149199.jpg (98KB, 894x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488413149199.jpg
98KB, 894x768px
>>131063904
>Still not one shred of sense

The official report that you keep referencing but at the same time refuse to address says the election was influenced with the RT YouTube channel and Twitter trolls! If you think thats so bad do you think russia should retaliate for CNN shilling? For lying about Middle East? Why are you so fucking stupid? Is this fun for you? You need to be gassed.
>>
File: Podestapol.jpg (71KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
Podestapol.jpg
71KB, 1200x719px
>people believe that Podesta was "hacked" and wasn't just a fucking moron

What did you expect from Hillary "muh servers" Clinton's goons?

Did you all forget pic related already? I swear /pol/ has the memory of a goldfish.
>>
>implying Redditors have any form of intelligence.
>>
>>131064968
Exactly they even emailed out a new password after finding out they were compromised and didn't let investigators look at their servers. Basically just said to trust them.
>>
>>131062920
LOL I can't help but laugh that people are unironically this nieve and idiotic. You've been lobotomized and programmed like a drone, babbling on like a crazy person
>>
>>131061882
Except McCarthy was trying to route communists infiltrators in US Gov't. He had a list of some 83 (i think) senators, which he never named publicly.
He was slandered endlessly by the media and the government. Then eventually died an untimely death from hepatic failure. Many believed he was killed.
Afterwards, many if not all on McCarthy's list had been proven to be communist sympathizers working against US interests.

It sounds the same as what's going on today, but it's the opposite.
>>
>>131057428
10 years ago they shit on Republican boomers for the red scare
>>
>>131055955
They can only think in dualistic, concrete terms.

Every Democrat I know vastly overestimates the intelligence and empathy of their countrymen. I believe it comes from a sheltered and comfortable life. You can only have so much cognitive dissonance before you have a nervous breakdown, which we are seeing on a collective and individual scale on the left.

One of my happiest memories will always be watching the election results with a tumblr crew, and drinking in their delicious tears while barely concealing my glee that I wouldn't have to hear Hillary Clinton speak ever again.
>>
>>131055955
Here's what I think honestly happened:
1. Russians hacked various systems, to include the DNC
2. Trump had no collusion with them on that

It's easy to understand that both can exist and not affect each other, but the idea that Russia flipped our election is pretty much ludicrous. 5 "referendum" votes showing strong republican support means they're full of shit on that.
>>
>>131056888
what about the millions of dollars that the hillary campaign received from foreign nations?
>>
>>131063209
> 17 Agencies
> Includes coast guard
lollllllllll
>>
>>131062920
What I don't understand is why:

1.USMC intel,
2.USArmy intel,
3.USAF intel,
4.USCG intel,
5.USN intel,
6.dept of energy intel,
7.dept of treasury intel,
8.DEA intel,
9.Geo intel
10. and NRO

have any reason to weigh in on the issue of russian involvment in the election.
>>
File: 1497151261978.jpg (31KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497151261978.jpg
31KB, 634x636px
>>131056888
You're a fucking dipshit
>case closed
The "RUSSIAN HACKING"
Has been equivocated
into "RUSSIAN MEDDLING"
Which has been translated
Into "RUSSIAN INFLUENCING"
Which behind closed doors has been revealed
>to be twitterbots and shitposting by Russian flags on 4chin.

You're a fucking shill.
BTFO for infinity.
>>
>>131056888
I suppose you are expecting those "weapons of mass destruction" to show up at any moment.
>>
>>131067407
I still don't understand what the "crime" here is at all. The worst they can say is that Russia hacked some American servers. OK, I could admit that's bad. But this is 100% independent of the election.

Here's why: what does it mean for Russia to "interfere" in the election? This is something NO ONE will define, because as soon as it's defined it becomes clearly ridiculous that we're even discussing this. Here are the possibilities:

>Russia hacked the voting booths!
Then the burden of proof is on you to explain what sort of magical technology the Russians have that allow them to hack physical paper.

>Putin influenced the election by saying pro-Trump things!
Then American news agencies, UK new agencies, and a fuckton of other countries also "influenced the election" by shilling for Hillary. Also, don't forget the Saudis et al pumping ACTUAL money (not just saying things) into the Shillary machine. If we're going to go after Russia for this, we need to set clear standards that apply to EVERYONE when it comes to foreign influence, and honestly it's impossible to control foreign entities who can say whatever they want.

>Russia leaked emails that hurt the Democrats!
This is the real kicker, and I love it so much. Hillary confirmed the emails were real in the second debate, and pic here >>131064968 shows that the email about passwords was real because John thought he was hot shit and used the same password for everything. So the CONTENT of the emails were real, and people are blaming the CONTENT of the emails for causing the Democrats the election. But instead of asking the fundamental question, "What was so awful about the emails that cost them the whole election?" whose answer ranges from foreign collusion, global terrorism, and child sex rings, they point the finger at the messenger who brought them the information. They say Russia is bad because they exposed how corrupt the DNC was, costing them the election. I still can't wrap my head around this one.
>>
>>131068648
If the Russians hacked into US servers, then yes there should be discussion about preventing this in the future. But it had nothing to do with the election. Every time anyone is pressed about, "How did the ACTUALLY 'influence' the election?" it ends up in one of those categories, and the argument dissolves into nonsense. The idea that the hacking affecting the election in an egregious manner is ridiculous. At best, if they did hack the servers, the Americans should be grateful that this serious level of corruption has been brought to light so that we can fix it while making sure foreign powers don't have easy access again.
>>
File: 1475042275516.png (148KB, 1272x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1475042275516.png
148KB, 1272x1316px
>>131055955
Dunno it’s really hard for me to see any Trump campaign ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
so there’s probably nothing there
since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie
probably why Nunes cancels the investigation meetings
all of this must be normal
just a bunch of separate dots with no connection.
>>
File: 1489646221196.png (2MB, 1600x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1489646221196.png
2MB, 1600x1577px
>>131058792
>There have been hearings and testimony behind closed doors that confirm that beyond the Podesta "hack" that Russia targeted Voter Regs

Yeah, Elvis and Bigfoot routinely play tennis together at Area 51.

Pic related, it's your brain on conspiracy theories.
>>
>>131057887
No shit they interfered. But at what level and was it any worse than putting out "fake news". Putting out propaganda is nothing new and has been done for 200 years. all fair game in politics. Also it's something the USA has done also.
What they did not do was change votes, stop people from voting, or anything close to that.
They keep lowering the standard of guilt until they can find something. This is like a wife who claims the husband was cheating. But then finds out no sex occurred but the keeps changing the definition of cheating until it reaches "he said hi to a woman".
>>
>>131058792
>targeted voter regs
>successfully
Read what was actually done and then talk to someone who knows cybershit. It was the real world equivalent of looking 4 cars with open doors. But never doing more than touching the handle. Seriously looking for open ports is bullshit.
The only successful "hacking " was Podesta being an idiot and falling for something your grandmother knows not to do. And there is a good chance that was random credit card or ID theft that caught a much bigger fish.
>>
>>131068912
Sources?
>>
>>131057705
When you're a newfag shill it's hard to see how people can spot you
>>
>>131055955
I think I learned how to type in liberal from that pic.
just insult a lot and refuse to think this is reality over and over again?
>>
>>131068912
You're a fucking idiot, with all of your baseless claims im going to start saying you're a Chinese agent. China has lots of money in the Hollywood/leftist propaganda machine, therefore you're shilling for china. I swear you people are shills or are actually lovotomized/retarded. Brainwashed vermin, I swear the world would be a better place if you were wiped off the face of the earth. So wtf are you going to do about it leftist scum? Start your "revolution", start your "resistance". Nothing would make me feel better than to see leftists start violence and chaos and get BTFO real quick, leftist blood all over the street. I'm sick of you Hollywood establishment drones, you're trash aka not worth saving.
>>
Here is the dirty secret to why they lost. The emails made the berny people angry. The polling made people think it was going to be a landslide. The berny people decided that they would not vote out of protest for the treatment during the primary figuring that Hillary was going to win anyway.
The dems dropping the working class for the collecting class sealed their fate.
>>
>>131072576
this is where I think you are a poo in loo for responding to that obvious bait,even had a fucking hillary pepe with the weird eyes...still freaks me out 6 months later.
>>
>>131068912
and the "half of these are stretches, the other half are fake or unsubstantiated" thing
>Shill copypasta
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.