[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can one be a patriot and an atheist simultaneously?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: dobra woda.jpg (79KB, 713x580px) Image search: [Google]
dobra woda.jpg
79KB, 713x580px
Can one be a patriot and an atheist simultaneously?
>>
>>131055814
Basically what Marx was shooting for
>>
>>131055875
explain please
>>
>>131055814
of course
>>
>>131055814
What's the contradiction between patriotism and not believing in a god?
>>
>>131055814
oc
>>
>>131055814
Yes. But most atheists are usually globalist fuckbags that need gas.

I'm a patriotic atheist and I can't stand fedora neck-beard or trendy liberal atheists.
>>
>>131055814
This is the fucking stupidest shit. Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>131056519
not so much a contradiction, just a matter of leaving out part of the picture. believing in a nation also means believing in god, due to the fact that: man<politics<nation<culture/religion<race<earth<cosmos<god
take away god and the whole hierarchy comes into question
>>
>>131056519
>>131056694
>>131056596

well in Poland we have this patriotic motto
>God, Honour, Fatherland
and since the very beginning of the polish history
religion more specifically Christianity has always been close to our culture and lives.
And in Poland it's very uncommon to be patriotic and not follow any religion.
So that's why I'm asking.
>>
>>131055814

Being a patriot is being a traitor to your race, anywhere except Poland. Patriotism and Nationalism are 2 different things. Being patriotic and supporting a shitstain kike government is not a good thing.
>>
>>131055814
Can one be a white man and a Pole simultaneously?
>>
>>131057287
I agree with you.
Here everyone that claims themselves a patriot is most likely a nationalist
>>
>>131055814
Well ultimately at least in the (((abrahamic religions))) you're supposed to be loyal to your religion above your country according to the book
>>
>>131055814
It should be (theoretically) possible. But experience overwhelmingly says no.
>>
>>131055814
A better question is can one be a True Christian and a True Patriot.
In order to be a patriot you're going to have to ignore at least part of what Jesus preached.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>131057431
>>
>>131056976
Mine goes
Man<family<nation(and for large federations like EU or Canada this can be a specific area)<race
>>
>>131057273
Christ man, I don't want to be a dick but come the fuck on, you literally answered your fucking question right here....

>And in Poland it's very uncommon to be patriotic and not follow any religion.
>very uncommon to be patriotic and not follow any religion
>uncommon

Uncommon is not mutually exclusive is it now? So yes since one has nothing to do with another, after all what do you think your forefathers done before the Christianization of Poland in 966? They weren't patriots to their own country? Think before you type such nonsense.

Are you now satisfied with the answer?
>>
>>131055814

yes , if you are nit the neckbeard type.
>>
>>131057713
>you're going to have to ignore what (((Jesus))) preached
And especially if you're loyal to your race
>>
>>131057801
Mine goes
Man < Family < People who are for building a western civilization with resonable moral value's.

That's it.

I'm against people that oppose the latter one, so I'm not for a nation that doesn't give me that.
>>
>>131055814
What kind of retarded question is this? Do you really think that not a single soldier who ever fought for his country, community or tribe was an atheist? The problem is not with atheism, it's with Atheismâ„¢.
>>
>>131055814
Atheism is a logical fallacy. So i guess anything is possible if you abandon logic.
>>
>>131055814
That's exactly me. I was raised around Christianity but only took it for good basic principles an morals. But is Jesus or all religion hookuspookus, definitely.
>>
>>131058419
>Atheism is a logical fallacy
Please enlighten us irrational believer
>>
>>131059373
>>131058419

I wanna know how atheism is a logical fallacy.
>>
Ur dad gay. lol
>>
I give credit to Christianity for creating societies with morals and the capacity for real progress in the white race, but beyond that - no.
>>
>>131059479
I wanted to see his mental gymnastics too but I guess he wussed out
>>
>>131055814
In the UK most patriots are either atheist or agnostic. Religious people are mentally ill, and are therefore more likely to be lefty liberals who hate their own country
>>
>>131056596
In Quebec they are not religious for most yet the only place that I can think of that embraces isolationism more than them is north korean.
Doubt it's that related.
>>
>>131056087
Not hating your country has nothing to do with not beliving in god
>>
>>131056087
Marx wanted people to worship the state not the church
Countries like Cuba went full Marxtard and banned religion because they didn't align their ideals with the states.
>>
>>131056087
Christianism and Islam are globalist religions.
Christcucknity =/= patriotism.
Quite the contrary. If you are still nationalist with such a faith it's because we are animals and animals like to stick around their relative.
Something that not even these religions can fully kill.
>>
>>131061213
Implying fucking marx came up with that.
You digusting fucking leaf.
What is republicanism if not the fucking worship of the state.
When spartan warriors came back home their mothers didn't ask where their son was, they asked if they had won.
And they had it right, unlike your jewish cunt.
Fuck you squarehead
>>
>>131061213
Do you actually believe in the removal of the social hierarchy? Do you actually believe that a soldier is the equal of a worker?
Fuck no, Spartans had it right once again.
To be a spartan soldier you had to kill a regular pleb without getting spotted.
That's real rightism for you and it breeds greatness.
Fucking commie degenerate.
>>
>>131056596

seems to be mostly in America, or at least in Scandinavia the biggest cucks are religious
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.