[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where Do First Nations Rate on the Totem Pole of Ravial Heirarchy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: blackhawk.png (243KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blackhawk.png
243KB, 1024x1024px
My grandfather was a half-breed Mi'kmaq and unknown White. He was left on the doorstep of the family I get my surname from and raised in white society. That makes me 1/8h Native and I'd like to know what that means in terms of degeneracy.
>>
I was born on the Nimiipuu Rez in Idaho..
>>
File: map.jpg (85KB, 650x586px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
85KB, 650x586px
>>131054672
You Are the American Master race.Most of this ayran LARPing is Jew bots trying to break this uprising! Wait for it every time we a thread going about Unifying or forming alliances Out come the so called "Aryans" once again shifting the focus on W T. I'M Native as well get called an "Apple" because my taste in music.I just go with American.
>>
>>131054672
They rank at the very bottom.
>>
>>131054672
We should have /mg/ Metis General threads more often. For every speacial snowflake that claims to be 1/64th Cherokee, there is one of us who is actually mixed, some of us even know bits and pieces of the old ways. OP are you or was Grampa from Maine, being part Mi'kmaq?

> be the people that survived the European viruses
> be natural capitalists
> fight trade wars with each other to sell hardtack biscuits to new settlers
> we almost had a nation on what's now the Canadian plains.
>>
>>131054672
Most white people have great respect for the red man. They fought like hell instead of bending over and accepting their fate.
>>
>>131057683
This is a good idea
>>
>>131057683
Nova Scotia actually.
Ya know it's funny, leftists love to use the Natives against me because I'm a Nationalist.
Then I tell them I'm part Native and kek kek kek kek
The parts about my grandfather facing racism and discrimination growing up in Canadian white society in the 30s yet choosing to never apply for Indian Status because he beleievd in hard work and also him going to WW2 to literally fight the Nazis is usually what makes them STFU
Funny how all of my reasoned arguments can't do that but a lil bit of "No, you're actually the racist" does the trick everytime.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.