[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Iceland the uncucked version of sweden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png (6KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png
6KB, 1280x922px
>>
>aborting all babies with Down's syndrome

They're pretty much the ideal country, period. Would be intrresting to see them expand on logical eugenics ideas. They can be the saviors of the entire white race.
>>
>>131053758
I dont know, you tell me.
>>
>>131053758
Iceland is extremely cucked, they're just so far away from anybody that they haven't been completely flooded with nonwhites yet.
>>
>>131053758
Were you recently there on vacation or something?
>>
>>131053758
No they are cucked by feminism. Only reason they aren't overrun by sandniggers and dick washers is because they are isolated by water and it's freezing. They are also cousin fuckers.
>>
They have "hate speech" laws. They did get rid of their blasphemy law, but they still need real freedom.
>>
>>131053758
t. man who hasn't been to iceland
>>
I've lived there the past half year and let me tell you: they're all leftist feminist cucks + greedy goys since tourism has been booming in the last couple of years. Oh and Iceland is a polish colony
>>
>>131053758
Other way around
>>
File: images (18).jpg (15KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
15KB, 207x243px
As far as i see it all the scandanavian countries are just as cucked and fucked as sweden, the only thing differing is the simple anolgy of time.

The question of scandanavia fallling to the third world ork invasion led by jewish globalists is not a question of if but simply when, it is all well and good for icelanders and norwegians to laugh and gloat at sweden the sinking ship however they do it without realising that they themselves have a hole ammasing water within their own ship though it may not be as deep as that of sweden.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.