[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally redpilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

My wife
Now every 10th word out of her mouth is something to the effect of
"More White babies"
She's already pregnant but it's like it's not enough for her
We already planned on having more kids before she was redpilled but it's like it flipped a switch in her head and now she is pretty much all consumed with having kids and raising kids
She says she's never been happier in her entire life and never will go back to work after she takes maternity leave which is fine for me but I'm just wondering if this is normal/temporary because it's actually really nice.
If I keep putting babies in her will she stay like this?
>>
>>131051886
Yes, this is natural.

If you want to push it further, take the Mormon pill and tell her she needs some Sister Wives to help increase the white race. What's better? One wife pumping out 1 kid every 9 months or 4 wives pumping out 4 kids every 9 months? It is solid logic.
>>
>>131053500
>tfw a couple mormon cuties knocked on my door
>mfw I realized what could have been only after I sent them on their way
>>
File: IMG_2660.jpg (209KB, 664x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
209KB, 664x941px
>>131054096
>Mfw a couple of well sorted out clean cut young white men come to my door
>They ask me if I know about the Mormon faith
>Snidely say "I know enough", I take their pamphlet anyway to not be a complete dick
>Mfw I now realize what their game is
>Mfw I'll never have 4 traditional white qt wives to blast full of babies whenever I want
>>
>>131054651
idk, I looked it up the next day and apparently they dont do that anymore and anyone caught doing it gets kicked out
>>
>>131051886
she will relax with time
>>
>>131055912
Join the mormon ranchers in northern Mexico. Drive over to Texas when you need murica
>>
>>131051886
May you be blessed with many strong handsome sons.
>>
File: gj_champ.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gj_champ.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>131051886
>Now every 10th word out of her mouth is something to the effect of
>"More White babies"
Nice job picking a real psycho to raise your kids, cretin.

Hope you earn enough as the sole breadwinner to pay for your kids' bail because this is the kind of set up where they definitely end up in prison.
>>
>>131057331
The only thing psychotic here is that old ass garbage Facebook meme image you've posted
>>
>>131057331
>Wife wants to have lots of kids
>They will all end up in prison
Wow that's a pretty big jump
>>
Good white Goy!

We need more white babies to make more white soldiers to fight our wars!

keep it i up goy....
>>
>>131051886
I am about to have my first
>100% white
I would have more but trying to get a feel for how expensive they will be.
>>
we cannot outbreed the other races. Only Eutelegenisis can save us, and the world.
>>
>>131059417
>expensive
Yeah I decided to just say fuck it and swing for the fences I see it as an investment in my future
6 kids should be enough
>>
>>131057331
your family is going in the oven. and you fucking know it. and you're getting scared.
>>
>>131053500
>mormon
Mormons are more heretical than muslims
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.