[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should there be an age-limit to being a teacher?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Rapes McGee.jpg (49KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
Rapes McGee.jpg
49KB, 876x493px
This seems to be getting ridiculous! Can these 20-something girls that want to teach not get anyone their own age? Were they not liked by the Chad's in HS and college? Or are they just taking a quick 2-year course to start teaching and have no discipline at all?

"Lindsey Jarvis is accused of having a sexual relationship with a student under the age of 16 while she was a teacher at Woodford County Middle School and Veterans Park Elementary School. She allegedly sodomized the student in May 2016 and had sexual intercourse with him a month later at Woodford County Middle School, where she worked since 2013. She resigned from her position at the school in June 2016. "

>tfw most to all of my teachers were older women past the age of birthing and the men were all based coaches with the perfect American family.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/20/married-middle-school-teacher-27-arrested-for-sex-romps-with-her-underage-boy-student.html

>KY WHYYYYY!!!
>>
My personal opinion is shit, but I feel teachers should have to work their way up the age chain. New teachers start in grade-k and every year they teach they move up a grade they can teach as well. That way older students have teachers with a generation of experience under their belt. Stuff like this isn't so common either in that exchange. You have seniors graduating off 2 year accelerated programs going back to their original high schools capable of teaching the freshmen they enrolled with. Nothing about that makes any logical sense to me.
>>
File: 1495248501494.jpg (33KB, 377x433px) Image search: [Google]
1495248501494.jpg
33KB, 377x433px
>>131052374
Exactly, the teachers (usually female) are then surrounded by hormone raged boys ready to fuck a couch and usually can't even pay attention in class anyway. Either by chatting with mates or staring at the teacher's firm ass while she's writing on the board.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.