[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lining his pockets with the sweat of the poor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 100.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
timberlake kennel

Dave bradford

florida

he will take your money and sell your pup to another and fuck the out of state customers and control the reviews to his benifit
>>
Story?
>>
plug his name in and you will see others getting fucked like me.. he took my 1700 and didnt deliver my dog after i paid for flight cert. He claimed I threatend his life and even made a false report with no evidance... I have been patient and gave him time to make it right he just doesnt know im part of the original 10k
>>
We purchased a puppy from Dave Bradford with Timberlake Kennels out of Mary Esther Florida. We paid $500.00 as a deposit online, and $700.00 cash upon pickup. He asked us to pay an additional $100.00 for puppy registration papers, as he registers the puppies himself and does not like for the new owner to register them.

Month's went by with no papers, but many promises of them being filed. We finally called AKC and were told no papers were filed. After another two month wait, and promises of them being in the mail, we filed them ourselves. We asked for a refund of our money he took for registering, and he went off the deep end. He called us names, screamed on the phone, blamed his brother for the mix-up. Said his brother has been scamming people. When we called his brother, Roy Bradford, we spoke with a kinder person, who apologized for his brother's behavior.

Dave Bradford also called AKC the following day and tried to have the breeding rights removed from the our puppies papers. They told him he can't do that; a decision like this has to be made upon purchase. (Dave Bradford is out of control, and texually, and verbally abusive towards customers).

Through another report, we learned Dave sells puppies he doesn't even have, and finds ways to keep depostis, holding future owners responsible for any excuse he can find not to sell a puppy to them. This is why his brother Roy had to stop working with him. His brother's words: "If you are going to treat people like this, then I'm not working with you anymore."
>>
This man will promise you the moon and rush you to send the cash and once that is done is hard to get a hold of. Very verbally abusive and will get mad when you ask him to send verification of itenary or flight certs or pics of the dog you picked after a month or two of coming up with every reason he cant send you the dog. Then will say you cant afford the dog after you paid and say that you are not getting one of his dogs.... he is a thief and will not give you the dog or your money back... I have reported him to the ic3 with the fbi for a formal investigation and would ask anyone else that is a victim to this man to do the same...
>>
these all happend around the same time he got my dumb ass...... but thats what happens when your in a rush trying to do something nice for the kids...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.