[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mitch McConnell overcame polio with the help of the government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: img_0493.png (244KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
img_0493.png
244KB, 640x620px
>Mitch McConnell
>FUCK YOU, I GOT MINE!
>>
>>131045288
I wish this cuck died from polio tbqh
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 314x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 314x139px
>>
>McConnell, you see, almost landed in a wheelchair himself. He contracted polio in his quadricep at the age of two while living in Alabama.

>“My mother was, of course, like many mothers of young polio victims, perplexed about what to do, anxious about whether I would be disabled for the rest of my life,” McConnell said in 2005. “But we were fortunate. Where my mother was living while my dad was overseas was with her sister in east central Alabama, only about 40 or 50 miles from Warm Springs.”

>The small town in Georgia is best known as the site where President Roosevelt overcame his own paralytic polio affliction. In 1926, Roosevelt purchased the mineral springs community and turned it into a polio rehabilitation center. McConnell’s mother would drive little Mitch to the facility for treatment.

>Here’s McConnell, on the 50th anniversary of the polio vaccination, recounting on the Senate floor how close he came to losing the ability to walk. The senator says his first memory is buying shoes in Georgia after two years of successful physical therapy.
>>
File: sad.jpg (25KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
25KB, 590x421px
>When he was 16, Ryan found his 55-year-old father lying dead in bed of a heart attack. Following the death of his father, Ryan's grandmother moved in with the family, and because she had Alzheimer's, Ryan helped care for her while his mother commuted to college in Madison, Wisconsin. From the time of his father's death until his 18th birthday, Ryan received Social Security survivors benefits, which were saved for his college education.
>>
>>131045288
Yeah poll, someone once benefitted from government gibs, there fore all government programs, no matter how costly or inefficient, are a good idea, and you're a hypocrite if you don't want them.
And the other thing is, I think you care about Ryan and McConnell, because I come here all the time and know the first thing about the hacker known as 4chan.
>>
Hi Mitch.
>>
File: mrpoqgp7av2z.jpg (76KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
mrpoqgp7av2z.jpg
76KB, 720x720px
>>131049172
>Yeah poll, someone once benefitted from government gibs, there fore all government programs, no matter how costly or inefficient, are a good idea, and you're a hypocrite if you don't want them.

Well, if healthcare saved your life, and you're against that same kinda healthcare, then "yes" you are a hypocrite.

Unless he is planning on killing himself after.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.