[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mariya Gabriel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Mariya_Gabriel.jpg (13KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
Mariya_Gabriel.jpg
13KB, 250x263px
I just got some inside info on this cunt from someone very close to her. Here are some of the things I learned:

She was molested by her father as a child. She hates her father and has cut off all ties with him. Her father was a truck driver and a peasant. She gets her evil streak from her mother.

She is extremely ambitious, usually sleeping 2-3 hour a day, constantly reading political material. She plagiarizes many of her speeches by stitching together bits and pieces of speeches by others. She meticulously practices her speeches and interviews for days on end, memorizing every word and even practicing in front of a mirror to control her facial expressions. She also spends a large amount of time searching for and reading posts about herself online and answering her critics from sock accounts.

I also learned some information about how she has embezzled and laundered money and evaded taxes on several occasions, but my source did not go into many details because they are preparing a case against her together with the Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior and they do not want details to get leaked.

To those who dislike Gabriel, I would suggest spreading memes and posts about her getting molested by her father as a child; she may deny this, but she will likely read it and it will do some psychological damage.
>>
Im already calling bullshit on your faggotry

if this happened it would already be out in the open

also really? a big insider leak to some newfag on 4chan? such a smart fucking move for someone preparing a legal case

cease thy faggotry
>>
>>131042464
Gabriel pls go.

The fact that there is a case being prepared against you by your political enemies is already public information. It is well-known that you are a puppet of GERB and follow the orders of Tsvetan Tsvetanov like a lapdog. The fact that most politicians are corrupt is also well-accepted. I have not revealed anything that will hinder the case against you.

Despite your best efforts, you have not yet managed to destroy freedom of speech in Bulgaria. There's nothing you can do to prevent me from shitposting and exposing your evil to the world.
>>
>>131042133
>>131042823
Quit trying to false flag yourself Gaybriel.
>>
>>131042133
Зa кaквo cтaвa нa въпpoc? Кoя e тaя?
>>
>>131042133

shes mk ultra. that might trigger an episode that fucks up her performance for a bit but by how much ? and would it be worth the risk or her potentially using it to her advantage ? im not overly familiar with Bulgarian socio-dynamics so i cant say
>>
>>131045436
Tova e edna komunistka i selyanka koyato be izdignata ot GERB do evrodeputat. Chrez neya se opitvat da probutat zakoni koito da cenzurirat svobodnata rech v Evropa.
>>
Don't know anything in Bulgarian except for Mama mu daeba

I've learnt that during one crazy summer on Sunny Beach. And yes - Bulgarian chick's have very tight pussies and fuck like animals

Truly yours
>>
>>131046822

romanians are better in bed
>>
>>131047100
No cheap resorts for working class British in Romania. Sorry guys - I could try some Romanian pussy but there's not single one around lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.