[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Muslims cope with no sex/no fap during Ramadan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (148KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 472x354px
A normal human being who has a normal sex life will get in trouble after a few days without relief.

Same for smokers. How are smokers able to cope with 30days no smoking?
>>
>>131041870
You should ask this to a mirror.
>>
By blowing people up. Haven't you been paying attention?
>>
>>131041870
The first 7 days are hard, then you just accept it, at least in case of smoking.
>>
>>131042045
A terrorist who is quitting smoking is a real problem.
>>
Communist shill!
>>
>>131041870
Degenerates leave now.
>>
muslims can fuck during ramadan but it has to be at night time

also they have to be married
>>
>>131041870
>A normal human being who has a normal sex life will get in trouble after a few days without relief.
Nope. Normal human beings can take it stoically. Middle-eastern bipedal animals with IQ in the 80s...
>>
File: willpower.jpg (68KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
willpower.jpg
68KB, 900x506px
>>131041870
It is called willpower mate. Mind over matter. Most of oldschool religions have some means of developing this trait among the citizens. I believe that one of the reasons is to create artifical little time of need so when the real time of need comes the cance of regressing to animal when the real happenings start is lower.
>>
>>131041870
You do it at night
>>
>>131041870
The statistics seem to suggest they are more likely to attend a bomb concert.
>>
>>131041870
you can cum
at night I think
>>
>>131044522
>>131044689
this. just have to take shower afterwards
>>
>>131041870
Simple obvious answer famalam

1. Be a cunt and blow themselves up
2. Be a cunt and take a ride in the truck of peace

Fuck off and sage this obvious b8
>>
>>131044765
Kill yourself roach
>>
by going to goat farms
>>
>>131045267
what was that for?
>>
>>131041870
They're allowed to have sex with their spouse only.
>>
Have you seen a muslim IRL? Most of them don't even follow the no eating rule. It's ironic pigs are haram when too many of them look like one.
>>
>>131041870

>goats don't count
>>
>>131041870
eating on the fucking floor using their fucking hands...
>>
>>131041870
You only fast during daylight
>>
They don't have any sex, they still rape goats and white woman during ramadan
>>
>>131045558
This....
>>
The few muslims i have seen dont work for 365 days of the year, so i Imagine the small sacrifices they make during ramadam are quite easy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.