[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should you enlist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3396.jpg (36KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3396.jpg
36KB, 300x212px
I know killing sandniggers is fun in all, but you'll most likely die in a hellhole for some Jew's wallet.

List some pro's and I might consider.
>>
>>131039469
>I know killing sandniggers is fun in all
It isn't
>>
>>131039469
You won't most likely die, you fucking retard, and if you need a polynesian canoe sailing board to convince you to enlist then you don't deserve it.
>>
Because it's a waste of time and you can use it to further your education.
>>
>>131039469
There are no pros.
It's strenuous, stressful, and utterly devoid of benefit.
Vets don't even get treated well.
Signing up is just legally enslaving yourself to the government.
>>
>>131039469
Short answer is you shouldn't. Long answer is you shouldn't enlist but joining the military can still be a good idea. Going in as an officer is a good career choice. You get 50% of your income when you retire as a pension. Pretty much unbeatable. The pay isn't bad either. You also get tons of benefits. Beyond that I think it's a worthwhile experience, certainly more interesting than working as a collections agent or something. There's also the fact that you'll be more respected than most other professions and when you get out it's good for a resume.

If you're gonna be a career guy it's a way to help your country. I'm not talking about taking potshots at Hajjis obviously. I knew a major in the Air Force who was more of an administrative guy. He was on the task force that reviewed the modernization of our nuclear arsenal. From what I heard the military could use more straight shooters because it's gotten too political and bureaucratic in recent years. You could contribute to changing that.

It'll probably make you a better person too. A lot of Americans are lacking in discipline and physical fitness, and possibly also in perspective. Serving in the military isn't the most demanding thing you can do but there's are certain standards you're held too that other careers just won't require
>>
File: Jews 57.jpg (108KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
Jews 57.jpg
108KB, 382x497px
Get a real fucking job and don't fight for ZOG. You shouldn't even be posting here if you unironically consider fighting for Israel.
>>
>>131039726

*hand rubbing intensifies*
>>
File: IMG_6373.png (139KB, 284x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6373.png
139KB, 284x240px
>US invades Afghanistan to fight islamist fighters and free Afgan population
>US has bases in Syria training islamist fighters to enslave the Syrian population

Burgers explain yourselves
>>
>>131041267
I was trying to discourage him since he's obviously an autistic faggot who would have a terrible time as a soldier.
>>
>>131039469
>Kill Arabs in their countries
>Meanwhile based blacks are raping your old mother in her home
>>
>>131039469
>you'll most likely die in a hellhole
Nigger you're more likely to be killed as a civilian at home.
>>
>>131039469
This "Crusade" is another jewish trick to kill off the few remaining redpilled whites, while also cleansing the ME for their Greater Israel. Just part of their genocide plan. A win-win situation for (((them))).
Stay home and have as many children as you can. Love your people, don't waste your energy and (few) human resources hating some desert mudslimes.
>>
>>131039469
I'm joining as a medic so i can save some lives and get some med training
>>
>Being part of what instigates global terrorism to start out with.

No thank you.
>>
>>131044259
Medics in general are massive fucking pussies (at least every single one of the fuckers I worked with) so don't let yourself just be as good as everybody else. Be better.
>>
>>131039469
I'm already enlisted in MI, there is unfortunately a stark lack of killing sandniggers in my daily duties. It's a shame, but getting fit for the inevitable civil war is always good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.