[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The true Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: the true europe.jpg (157KB, 690x523px) Image search: [Google]
the true europe.jpg
157KB, 690x523px
Wouldn't the Europe be a better place if UK didn't have formented a broad coallition of Prussia, Austria, Russia and Sweden to stop the "Pax Romana" Napoléon wanted to install?

ITT we discuss how UK fucked Europe for good
>>
>>131038489
UK are the European jews.
>promised the jews a country
>the first lapdogs of GWB in Iraq and Afghanistan
>run away from the consequences like jews
>>
>>131038489
France is a shitty centralized country
To turn Europe into a giant French centralized country would create a very shitty European continent.
>>
>>131038489
Napoleon freed the jews. French revolution screwed Europe permanently.
>>
>>131038928
You're right centralization was one of the biggest issues of Napoleon conquest.
He should have be even more inspired of Roman Empire on that point
>>
>>131038936
Finland? Do you see Finland on European map before 1918?
Please let grown people talk
>>
>>131038489
I think a french dominated Europe would shockingly be even more degenerate than the anglo dominated one we know from modern times.
>>
>>131039617
With our actual policies prolly yes.
But I don't think UK dominate Europe atm. It's basically under German economy control
>>
>>131038489
Honestly if France had won the Franco-Prussian war, things would be a lot different and probably for the better.

>France retains its prestige as a global power
>Napoleon III stays on the throne and no communist shits come in
>Prussia is isolated and doesn't form united Germany
>No Germany means no autistic Kaiser who is like 50% of the reason WW1 happens
>No Imperial Germany means Lenin isn't shipped to St Petersburg and Russia doesn't become communist
>Europe is now not cucked
>>
>>131038928
this
>>
>>131039172

Actually the Grand Duchy of Finland was created in 1809, three years before that map. Before that there was no polity called Finland.
>>
File: file.png (424KB, 736x675px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
424KB, 736x675px
>>131039837
I realise, but the current face of Europe was shaped by Anglos post WWII and Anglo culture is absolutely dominant in media spheres. If Germany controlled everything without Anglo cultural influence Europe would pretty much be ideal.

My pic is the Third Reich but the ideal would have been the German Empire. That would've been a good world to live in.
>>
>>131038489
The French Albanian is back with his made up map, kys faggot
>>
>>131040345
Yes as part of Russian Empire and ruled by Russian Emperor. What a great country you had!
>>
>>131038489
>whole prussia is stolen polish clay
umm no
>>
File: 1494875889267.jpg (69KB, 1719x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1494875889267.jpg
69KB, 1719x1719px
>>131039847
>When I hear the Lenin story

jesus christ germans, why do you ruin everything
>>
>>131038928
We would have Europe

Napoleon wanted to create an "Europe des Nations" which mean a nationalistic Europe(meaning preserving local identites like Hungarians, Poles, and so on) oversaw by French
>>
>>131040738
Well if the coalition didn't stop us we would have remove Prussia from the map and give back polish territory to the Duchy of Warsaw my friend
France and Poland always had good relations for a thousdand years
>>
>>131040877
Yes, as I said he was inspired by the Pax Romana the Roman Empire built across Europe
>>
>>131040789
The only sin Germans ever committed was losing
>>
>>131041026
Pax Romana didn't preserve local identities tho

It is """thanks""" to the Roman Empire that Gauls, Iberians, and Thracians lost their language.
>>
>>131038489
>"Pax Romana" Napoléon wanted to install
So basically like the EU. No thanks.
>>
>>131040928
i hate coalition now
>>
File: 1498197488886.jpg (26KB, 540x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498197488886.jpg
26KB, 540x504px
>>131038489
Napoleon was the greatest hope Europe had for a modern, free, homogeneous, high tech society.
>>131040789
>Kaisercucks literally lighting their neighbor's apartment on fire thinking the paper thin wall between them will save them
>>
>>131041164
it's time for bed you have school tomorrow
>>
>>131038489
>UK fucked Europe
You fucked Europe in the War of the Spanish Succession giving them power and concesions in America instead of figth, if they are something nowadays is because of (you)
>>
File: 1492921002906.png (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492921002906.png
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>131041269
No. Napoleon wanted a nationalistic confederacy of culturally defined states overseen by French expeditionary forces and diplomats. Every nation he conquered received schools, technology, healthcare, protection, infrastructure, and kept their national culture/identity.
Learn history before commenting. You wave the natsoc flag and can't even identify one of the greatest nationalist advocates of all time.
>>
let's be honest there are no good white countries
>>
>>131039172
Binland belongs to Sweden. It has been a part of Sweden for a long ass time
>>
>>131040732

Russian emperors were Germanic and much nicer to us than to Russians, lol.

Anyway the point was that the existence of Finland is a consequence of Napoleon allying with Russia so previous Finn-anon shouldn't shit on him that much. Without Napoleon there never would have been a Finland or at least not the rather nice Finland created by Alexander I.
>>
>>131041401
>Traditional European power vs hub of Jewish world finance and liberal democratic republic
>Traditionalist European power vs hub of jewish world finance x2 and communists
>>
>>131041433
Er...We did fight? But England allied Austria to stop us?
>>
>>131038489
Napoleon's empire had one major flaw: it was entirely dependent on Napoleon. Without him it was just another autocracy, prone to exactly the same problems as any other autocracy.

It's not like we don't know how Napoleon's descendants turned out, and mostly they were pale shadows of the man himself. Without Napoleon's personal oversight, the French empire would very quickly have stagnated, then become extremely unstable as all the different ethnic identities turned on each other.
>>
>>131041771
That's a good point my ancestral ennemy.
But his descendants were not in a good position. We a stable Europe under French Kingdom maybe they could have rule.
>>
>>131038489
Uhm... no. Sorry to break it to you buddy, but everyone hate France. You never was and never will be a world power, just stop dreaming, force your arrogant uppish citizens to learn english finally and pull up your national white flag as you always do
>>
>>131041766
>fight
>12 years
After the 100 years wars that last 116 you call that shit of 12 years war ......
>>
>>131038489
I'm sorry Pierre, but the French are gay and smell like poopoo
>>
>>131041598
The french empire was about conquering and subjugating Europe. You're crazy if you think a centralized french state would let regions keep their identity and culture.
If actual France is french only you can bet a french empire would have been way worse.
>>
>>131041433
>War of the Spanish Succession

I mean France collapsed in 1709, they lost the war so I don't think the french can be blamed for that. They can be blamed for the support of heretics and roaches during the 16 & 17 cents, that was really fucked up.
>>
>>131041922
That's one way to look at it. The other way to look at it is that they only had France to rule, rather than an entire continent.

I doubt Napoleon could ever had handed a truly stable European empire to his successors - it was just too big, and too fractious. Even after Napoleon supposedly 'conquered' an area there was often still a great deal of anti-French resistance (like Spanish guerrillas for example). Manageable, while Napoleon was there to oversee things. But I seriously doubt all anti-French sentiment would have died down by the time Napoleon died, and given that the French empire was surrounded by hostile nations I doubt ruling over it would have been any less demanding that ruling over just France itself.
>>
>>131039847
thats bullshit
germany will always come back to challenge for the mantle of primacy in continental europe.
even in napoleon won, it would just delay the cycle
>>
>>131038489
>Napoleon won
>The south is still filled with guerrillas
>Autistic frenchis go full centralization
>Make the andalusian nationalist and turning the conflict into a cultural issue
>The same with catalonians, galicians and basques.

yeah, ideal....
>>
>>131042420
To be fair Napoleon was Corsican Italian and I think he didn't even see himself as French in the same way that Hitler for example saw himself as German. He would probably be more apathetic towards other European cultures, less committed to changing social habits or customs.
>>
>>131040497
I would go further and say the UK and Anglo influence was a problem for continental Europe in the 19th century as well. The UK has always hedged bets on whomever they could influence to fuck over the continent to remain economically viable. This usually led them to fuck over the German people. France was another big one.
>>
Napoleon sucked Jewish cock
>>
>>131042451
You shouldn't have try to aborb us, José.

>>131043248
England has always been very good at allying with the second against the first continental power.

I can't really blame them for playing on their own, it is up to Spaniards, Frenchmen and Deustch and even Russians to get along.
>>
>>131041246
>>131041026
how is this any different than what the nazis tried or what the EU is trying now?
why do people never realize that the masons and the jews keep trying to replay this game over and over?
>>
>>131043184
So an italian ruling France. This is civic nationalism on roids.
He would have supressed all identities and cultures saying all of that doesn't matter, that only values and one's personal feelings matter.
>>
>>131041955
Are you retarded? Ottomans and Austria fucked you repeadly in the ass for centuries and you were begging for more.
>>
>>131044281
I just want to state once and for all that any sexual relations between austria and hungary while quite lewd, were still consensual
>>
>>131038489
Fucking french traitors.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.