[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The assassination of Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>Griffin pretends to behead Trump
>Play about Trump getting stabbed
>Jonny Depp at glastonbury talking about how someone should assassinate Trump

What are (((they))) planning /pol/? I cant help but feel something bad is on tge horizon.
>>
>>131038276

It's called murder of character.
They do the same here until one retard rises up and actually does it.

Here our possible great politician got shot because other politicians constantly badmouthed him. Same happened to a man who made films critical of Muslims.

((They)) are not planning shit, it's just the left using tried and proven tactics.
>>
What if Trump was put in place by the jews just to have him die and in turn cause an uprising of the real American people. Which then allows them to impose Martial Law. What if this reality isn't actually a reality at all. This world... is an illusion exile.
>>
>>131038276
Why do these people care so much when his policies would never affect them at all?
>>
>>131038398
This

Celebrities know and love that they can use their influence via media to get someone to do what they want. Zombies.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-20-04h41m37s677.jpg (134KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-20-04h41m37s677.jpg
134KB, 1280x688px
Trump is of the clan McLeod, like the guy in Highlander. The Faisal character sure looks like him.
>>
My theory like the people ITT is that they are 'normalizing' Trumps assassination. Making is seem a noble thing to do.
If anything did happen anyone who ever said something suggestive about the assassination should be rounded up and thrown in prison for enciting terrorism.
>>
>>131038276
> glastonbury
> see flag
Typical.
>>
>>131039480
If anything happened, that would be your civil war right there. Wait until after the 2018 elections. If the speaker of the house switches to a Democrat, a Trump/Pence double assassination is in the cards.
>>
>>131038657
Because no policies affect them at all period, they're all multi millionaires living in artificial utopias with the world at their feet. The only thing that affects them is the public opinion of them.

Amassing virtue points by doing shit like that makes them popular, and popular artists make more money.

And aside from personal interests... They're just delusional. Some if not most of them are probably convinced that all trump policies are wrong, because like all sjw they're sure that all muslims are peaceful orphans and all that garbage. So when they read "Trump wants no immigrants from high risks country where we can't vet people enough" their 'brain' literally just read 'Trump wants to let 3y/o kids die to bombs/get converted by isis'.
>>
>>131038276
If Trump were to be assassinated you would see a dramatic rise in lone wolf attacks across the country. And when I say attacks, I am saying people with rifles and the know-how to make bombs. I am not sure it would spark a civil war, because lines aren't really set yet, but it would make it unsafe for a lot of people in this country.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.