[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the democrats keep losing now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: pull-my-finger.jpg (28KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
pull-my-finger.jpg
28KB, 780x520px
Why do the democrats keep losing now?
>>
>now
They lost alot under Obama as well
>>
File: 1498174074551.png (603KB, 576x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498174074551.png
603KB, 576x675px
>>131035634

Bad timing, a Frankenstein's monster-tier base, and overconfidence.

They let the radicals in their party take over during Obama's admin, which enabled the Marxists, nigger dindus, and frothing feminists to suddenly have massive influence when they should've been kept restrained and tucked away in Liberal Universities.

These ''''people'''' becoming the new face of the Democratic party, combined with Obama being a kike puppet that fucked over Americans at every opportunity led to a lot of white (and even a fair few hispanic) blue-collar workers ditching the party and drifting to independent. Unfortunately, this meant that the Dems were put in a position where they had to pander to every non-'normal' group out there. Thing is, convincing Blacks, Muslims, women, illegals, Jews, nu-males, and gays that they're all bruvas and sistahs is fucking impossible, which is why they physically have to bus them to the polls during elections. The only thing any of them care about is gibs.

Lastly, they assumed that Hillary would win and that 8 years of open-door immigration would forever change America to the Brazil-tier commie shithole they always wanted. They did their best through their media puppets to bully everyone, but somewhat laughably believed their own fake news.

The Left falls apart once you see its true colors, they let them slip in 2016 because they thought they'd won. A lot of people aren't going to forget that.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.