[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saudi rattling the saber now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: saudi_plays_superpower.jpg (200KB, 684x674px) Image search: [Google]
saudi_plays_superpower.jpg
200KB, 684x674px
Do they expect Trump to back them up?
I do recall him selling F-15s to Qatar immediately after calling them terrorist sponsors.

>Getting the popcorn out when Sauds take on Turkey and Iran
>>
>>131034500
Its Saudi Arabia controlled by israel? They have the same enemies in Shia muslims like Iran and Hezbollah, Assad.
>>
>>131034737
The House of Saud is a family of cryptojews
>>
>>131034737
Muhammed may be a jewaboo, but I'm pretty sure the House of Saud is that one autistic kid no one, not even the zionists, wants to deal with
>>
>>131034737
the shitshow with quatar started officially when aljazeera leaked saudi and UAE close ties with an Israeli think tank
>>
>>131034500
Qatar is home to CENTCom headquarters and 10000 US troops. Trump is a fucking
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

for allowing all this fuckery.
>>
>>131034500
Probably mad dog Mattis himself wrote these demands.
>>
>>131038553
> CENTCOM's main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
>Qatar
>Qatar
>Qatar
>Matis himself wrote

In such a case he should be euthanized and replaced...
>>
>>131038703
The last thing Iran wants is to give US a pretest for a war. Iran will never attack Al Udeid. Turkey will neve attack Al Udeid. Qatar has a little population, mostly are foreigners. Qatar has little military power. Qatar will never attack Al Udeid.

Qatar rulers can choose between:
1) Align themselves with Saudi and US and isolate Iran.
or
2) Endure an economical blockade and sanctions.
>>
We'll invade them desu
>>
Statement by Secretary Tillerson:

"In regards to the continuing dispute within the GCC, we understand a list of demands has been prepared and coordinated by the Saudis, Emiratis, Egyptians, and Bahrainis. We hope the list of demands will soon be presented to Qatar and will be reasonable and actionable. We support the Kuwaiti mediation effort and look forward to this matter moving toward a resolution."
>>
can someone red pill me on qatar during the gulf war?
>>
Is this the July Crisis of our time? It comes complete with an outrageous ultimatum.
>>
>that second last one

All media outlets, Qatar. All media outlets, right the fuck now. You know what we mean.
>>
>>131034500
This whole fiasco is like if a tiger accuses a lion of eating meat.
>>
>>131034500
turkey will steamroll ksa. iran will beat them too. flashy weapons dont mean shit unless you have patriotic, militarist countrymen.
>>
>>131041367
Which gulf war?

t. Saudi on vacation
>>
Qatar is just a shitty small piece of land, someone just invade it and problem solved.
>>
>>131044221
>Qatar
>shitty
You burgers never cease to make us laugh.
>>
>>131040252
Please do, I want to see modern tank battles between western tanks and fighters in 4k.
>>
>>131044221
it's richest country in the world. average qatari neet has an american beauty queen sex-slave.
>>
>>131035824
Sauce.???.?
>>
>>131044078
Never mind that. What's your take on this? Who is being reasonable?
>>
>>131045804
When in doubt take the side that Oman is on. In this case it's Qatar.
>>
I'm genuinely curious as to who the U.S. would side with in a conflict such as this. We have reasons to side with both of them
>>
>>131034500
>second to last
>Qatar must all media outlets
>>
File: DB4ULW9XoAEfYqN.jpg (207KB, 1200x1117px) Image search: [Google]
DB4ULW9XoAEfYqN.jpg
207KB, 1200x1117px
>>131034500
>>
>>131046095
saudis trump any other nation.
>>
>>131039970
Air Force says 135 patients possibly exposed to HIV, hepatitis

The Air Force is contacting patients who received either of the procedures between April 2008 and April 2016 at Al Udeid Air Base.

>be American
>join Air Force
>Get stuck in qutter
>get Aids
>>
>>131046078
Thanks for the Info.
>>
>>131045264
Nothing a little war can't fix look at the before and after pics of Libya
>>
SA started smelling of shit with their inability to defeat Yemen, economy rolling into shit and these recent reshuffling of kings' asses.
This all looks like americans are driving their sick puppy to a vet clinic to put it to rest.
>>
File: 1498061213434.jpg (88KB, 1149x855px) Image search: [Google]
1498061213434.jpg
88KB, 1149x855px
>>131034500
>Türks will conquer Mecca and ensure Arab butthurt for another millenia in your lifetime

Make Turkey great again!
>>
>>131049562
Shut up mehmet, you roaches aren't conquering shit.
>>
>>131050317
Wait and see. Syria is next
>>
>>131050505
Russia is going to let you do anything. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>131049562
>being invited to become cannon fodder in case of war
>conquering Arabia
Only a roach brain would think the two are equal.
>>
>>131050317
Shut up Germany, they have already done it to you. Retards.
If they did not become such souless islamist tools then i would applaud it. Meds are not all that bad.
>>
>>131050638
We BFF with Russia now
>>
>>131044327
it is shitty though, a bunch of hideous skyscrapers and luxury cars with cs:go skins on them.
>>
>>131034500
someone got an idea if this will make the oil price go up? i read saudi arabia wants to make oil expensive again now that its at ~44$. anyone else think its a good time to invest? i prefer answers by people with an israeli flag.
>>
>>131050821
Looks nice tbqhwyfam.
>>
>>131035034
>Muhammed may be a jewaboo

why did he kill jews then after they denied conversion to islam?
>>
>>131034500
>Qatar must shut down Al Jazeera and all affiliated channels

Wtf, i love Saudi now
>>
I weep for the military manufacturers who sold weapons to KSA.

It's a sure way to get videos of your products being destroyed by peasants and decredibilized.

> Be French
> Be happy they don't have Rafale.
>>
>>131050904
oil is going down most likely for awhile. I'm hoping for 35...
>>
>>131051344
Can they demand the US shut down CNN, and Trump pretends to begrundgingly accept to prevent a war ?
>>
>>131050904
Only if something super drastic happens, like one of the cunts gets its oilfields bombed
>>
>mfw qatar becomes the Middle Eastern version of Normandy beach.

Turks and Iran using Qatar as a base to attack Saudis? Beautiful.
>>
>>131034500
>qatar
>ties with hezbollah, irgc AND isis, AQ AND takfiri al sham?
???
>>
>>131051036
taking out competition.
>>
>>131051877
>I weep for the military manufacturers who sold weapons to KSA.

>It's a sure way to get videos of your products being destroyed by peasants and decredibilized.
Lol, do you even capitalism bro?
>>
>>131035968
That's not where CENTCOMM HQ is, wtf? Work on your intel, Xi.
>>
>>131040252
Not before Al Houthis invade Riyadh.
Al mawt al saudee.
>>
>>131034500
>Asking a sovereign country to break diplomatic ties with another sovereign country
Who the fuck do they think they are?
>>
>>131041141
Also
>saudi (with backing from egypt) demand qatar distances themselves from muslim brotherhood
>the same muslim brotherhood that every muslim i've ever talked to has called 'the egyptian brotherhood'
>the same muslim brotherhood that has saudi agent huma abedin as one of the top ranking members along with her afghanistani emirati parents
I think somewhere along the way all these inbred donmeh kikes have forgotten who is jewing who, amongst their jewish selves.
>>
>>131035968

CENTCOM is in Florida.

And the NAVCENT is in Bahrein.
>>
A list of demands than cannot be met...

Qatar must, within 10 days, cut off its balls.

...opportunity cost repatriations... wtf does that even mean...
>>
ITS REAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4JRgpXtQ4Q

especially funny to see this on Al Jazeera
>>
this sounds like the final ultimatum
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.