[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mutant lamb causes Africans to chimp out!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: zzzz.jpg (22KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
22KB, 650x366px
>SUPERSTITIOUS villagers have been living in fear since a sheep gave birth to this creature that was said by elders to be half-human half-beast and “sent by the devil”.

>The Sun reports many of the 4000 inhabitants and farmers of Lady Frere in Eastern Province, South Africa, were convinced that bestiality and witchcraft had led to the birth of the creature.

>A villager was quoted as saying: “The elders when they saw it said it was sent by the devil and was born after a coupling between a man and a sheep and then there was panic.

>“Many people are afraid and will not be happy until it is burned,” he said.

>it has been reported that at least 4 villagers have been killed by mobs, based on trumped up charges of witchcraft.

Vets in the local area, who have studied the lamb, say that it is just a stillborn lamb with a birth deformity. They are trying to convince locals to stop killing each other.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/horror-as-half-human-halfbeast-is-born-to-a-sheep-in-south-africa/news-story/69b3274687ff7fb34dc9d5daa4664335

What does /pol/ make of this? Why do Africans overreact at the smallest things? Imagine being burned alive by a mob because some sheep had a stillbirth mutant lamb (which happens all the time in nature). How will South Africa's reputation ever recover? Is it good that they are killing each other? Is it, dare I say, a "TOP KEK" situation?
These are the difficult questions of life...
>>
>>131033697
They are just like us
Were all just pink inside!
>>
>>131033697

This sort of thing is probably necessary to modernize.

With this type of fear (like the fear of hell) maybe niggers in SA will stop fucking their livestock.

Every nationality had awkward times like this. Nig-nogs and abbos are just retarded so it's taking them much longer
>>
File: weloveyouebolachan.gif (3MB, 1075x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weloveyouebolachan.gif
3MB, 1075x1080px
>>131033697
The Great Goddess Ebola Chan created this creature to punish the proud negus kangz.
>>
Because magic is fucking scary when you understand nothing.
>>
>>131033697
Its called savagery.

Savagery is any behavior that opportunizes violence solely for pleasure. The niggers killed those niggers because they wanted to,the rationalization is hurr witchcraft.
>>
>>131033697
South Africa is actually the most advanced Sub-Saharan nation there is right now and this is how they behave, really makes you think.
>>
>>131033697
Nigs get spooked real easily by superstitious shit
>>
>>131033835
I think it will take more than this to get them to stop fucking livestock. And It's just too specific, unlike fear of hell, which helps to control all sorts of bad behaviour.

I'd be happy if I knew they were killing like-minded villagers. But they are more likely to be killing people who speak out against their stupidity
>She said witches don't exist, that sounds like something a witch would say.
I do no think such things are necessary
>>
Tribal superstitions. This isn't really that bad compared to the many stupid superstitions the Chinese believe
>>
>>131034231
They are the most advanced on average.
The black people there are just as barbaric as the black people in any other country.
The Zulu king keeps trying to launch various genocides against non-Zulu blacks, but the South African government keeps stopping him, which is actually pretty funny if you think about it.
>>
File: UCScreenshot20170623042247.png (79KB, 254x238px) Image search: [Google]
UCScreenshot20170623042247.png
79KB, 254x238px
don't look down
>>
>>131033697
Nigs here are superstitious as fuck.
They put their beds on bricks and paint cans, because they believe it puts them out of reach of a short little demon called the Tokoloshe.
At the Marikana massacre retarded nigs charged the police because they were given 'Muti' (medicine) which they believed makes them bullet proof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbenAJv2xco
>>
>>131034231
>>131034831
The only reason South Africa is the most advanced is because there are 4 million white people here and it is where white people ruled the longest. The nigs here as useless as fuck.
It will decend into shithole status just like every other Sub-Saharan country.
>>
>>131035025
Great video, anon,
What is it like living in SA? I feel bad for whites living there.Can you walk the streets at night? Have you considered immigrating to Australia or America?
>>
>>131033697
>What does /pol/ make of this?

trump was never cute, not even as a babby
>>
File: ournig.jpg (63KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
ournig.jpg
63KB, 630x400px
>>131034831
Pretty sure it was also the Zulu king that said the country was better off under Apartheid and he's also agianst the same-sex acceptance bullshit being pushed by the quasi-communist ANC, blaming it for the massive amount of AIDS and HIV in the country. Honestly I do hope he gets to genocide his fellow niggers someday.

>>131035210
Of course, just shows once agian that not only aren't niggers capable of creating a civilization but they can't even maintain a fully functional one that they stole from us.
>>
>>131035273
If you live in a white area it pretty is comfy.
You can walk the streets at night in white areas and in estates, but not recommended elsewhere.
I have considered moving, but the amount of red tape is insane. Many of my friends have tried to go to New Zealand, USA and Australia, but their visas were declined. The only sure-fire way to get in these days is if some company over there is willing to sponsor you.
>>
you have to remember that African countries have an average iq of 60-72, look it up, they're classed as mild mental retardation

they have no education
>>
>>131033697
A nigger simply fucked a sheep simple.
>>
File: got save me.jpg (72KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
got save me.jpg
72KB, 300x339px
>>131033697
Tis the Antichrist!
>>
Can we get this shit livestreaming?
>>
>>131033697
>Why do Africans overreact at the smallest things?
Because nigger A wants nigger Bs shit and the rest of them will take any excuse for a chimpout.
>>
>>131035962
Most are too stupid to be educated.
90% of blacks who enroll in university (the cream of the crop) never graduate.
Then at the same time they protest and riot demanding that university education be made free.
They have dropped the standards in schools, just so that blacks can complete highschool. You only require 33% per subject to graduate highschool now.
>>
So just kill the fucking thing? They kill each other what's so special about a fucking lamb? Why niggas so dumb?
>>
>>131033697
welcome to the world of paganism
>>
A dude from that village fucked a sheep and it gave birth to that, disgusting
>>
from all fucked up things that happens in africa niggas got scared by this.
>>
This is what will continue to happen if the developed countries keep helping these negroids, they will never get smarter because they will never to.
>>
>>131033697
That thing looks like the average American.
>>
>>131033697
I guess the way that sperm gets absorbed by females regardless of pregnancy still holds true.

>they fucked lambs all day since they don't get pregnant by human sperm.
>sperm gets absorbed
>leads to higher chances of giving birth to a clusterfuck

I guess that lamb was a sluuuut
>>
>>131036589
>You only require 33% per subject to graduate highschool now.

I just, I just can't.
Like, I am unrionically a "White Supremacist" not because I think whites are perfect or great or anything of the like, but because shit likes this flat out proves it.

I do not say Africans are inferior with a smile on my face, I come to this conclusion begrudgingly and bitterly, it depresses me to see this but it is still true.
This is reality.
This is the world we live in.
Long live the white race.
Without it our species is doomed.
>>
>>131033697
look like russian kid
>>
>>131041211
Yes, the survival of Western Civilization, its cultures and people is paramount. The future of mankind depends on it.

To show how far we have fallen:
During apartheid our presidents had doctorates, the current president (Jacob Zuma) never made it past the 5th grade. This is the leader of the most advanced and wealthiest country in Africa.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.