[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chink insectoids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 8940032412545.jpg (130KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
8940032412545.jpg
130KB, 500x566px
Are chinese human pol?
>>
That’s it! I’ve had it!! This “we have no souls and eat dogs” meme needs to end! Yes I understand stereotypes exist for a reason but reading the majority of particularly American attitudes when they see a Chink sometimes makes me feel ashamed of myself for no good reason.

>Nips, Gooks and Chinks have no soul

I can understand why it feels that way from how we behave. Japanese and Koreans possess an almost robotic friendliness and strict routine while us chinks are blatantly rude, entitled, loud and “don’t care about anyone except themselves”. What you have to understand is we NEVER mean these things personally! If a Chinaman pushes you aside they NEVER mean to hurt you! It’s just part of the culture there but you gweilos take is so personally. What you gotta understand is Asian society is very collectivist unlike the west which is individualistic but Asian is collectivist.

>You can’t trust a Chinamen

Being part of the Chinese overseas community, this is complicated. Most overseas Chinese don’t trust mainland Chinese because the overseas ones fled China because it was very very poor in the early 20th century. Therefore, we have an elevated perception of ourselves and see mainland China people as untrustworthy and less developed.

>Chinks will take over the world

This could be true economically I don’t know

Basically you guys seem very triggered by how Chinks interact with all you gweilos! Just remember it’s NEVER personal, even if it’s genuinely rude. It's just the culture. I'm not proud of it.

Imagine living in a place with over a billion people. Your grandparents have bitter resentment over the Japanese fucking everything up and now this new government called communism appears and takes away all your surplus wealth for thirty years. Then your friend and every second cousin is starved to death because of famine but you have to praise the almighty Mao because he is China's saviour.
>>
It's meat either way and I too would eat it, it's stupid to think dogs or cats deserve more, animals (and some humans) have the same amount of rights so I don't give a flying fuck
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.