[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rap "Music"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Has anything been as damaging to society in such a short time?
It's taboo to even say you don't like it around normies.
>>
>>131026628
it's art

we need more of it in the right wing
>>
>>131026695

>Art
But not good art! Sad
>>
>>131026695
kys
>>
If people don't get redpilled by raps antiwhite lyrics there is no helping them.
Also never trust wiggers and any type of -igger
>>
>>131026628
Guys please help us fund a new education center for Syrian refugees in Greece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wFTGccYx8
>>
>>131026837
It isn't just wiggers listening to rap though now, it's massive with so many, especially women. Not that long ago at least it was only the real lowest of the low blaring it out of headphones so there was a more obvious logic behind it all.

I still wonder if Kanye West getting so big with the most hipster numales was some kind of mass scale psyop too.
>>
File: heheh.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>131026896
>>
>>131027151
Dude women that listen to it are wiggers. Thats why i said any kind of igger.
They are all scum steeped in anti-white, anti-woman, anti-traditional values. With problack and pety criminal values.
These iggers have some of the worst values of anyone you meet in society and they have been mainstreamed.
>>
File: mob-4.jpg (22KB, 447x560px) Image search: [Google]
mob-4.jpg
22KB, 447x560px
>>131026628
>tfw taking out a qt for the first time
>pick her up in my car
>driving along the highway
>"anon, can you put on some music"
>ohshit.jpeg
>start thinking to myself maybe i made a mistake and picked up a coalburner
>reluctantly turn on the radio
>the usual baboon and gorilla mating noises over snares and hihats start playing
>"ewww anon turn off this nigger music, put on some rock"
>mfw
>>
>>131027484
I just meant the people who like it now are no longer the typical wigger looking type you used to expect not that long ago. It's unbelievably big now just look at /mu/
>>
File: 1487451573206.png (198KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487451573206.png
198KB, 520x388px
>>131027618

>Baboon and gorilla mating noises

Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>131027746
They are all wiggers man. Theres also relapsing wiggers, people who try to drop it and get back to their own culture but start acting like wiggers again.
An entire gen has been lost to this shit.
Also /mu/ is a trash board shilled by nig and cucks.
>>
>>131028098
I see what you mean but honestly I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of them aren't even into it deep down. There's a certain soulless way of talking about music that these people have, happier to wear it on their sleeves. That might factor in with some of it.

Then again passion is considered passe now so that would make sense as well.
>>
Rap culture fucked up black people more than racism.
>>
>>131026628
Late Rock. Metal. Goth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.