[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-is this eben legal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-12-54-06_1.jpg (209KB, 1078x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-12-54-06_1.jpg
209KB, 1078x1354px
Fury over 'inappropriate' pop video featuring skimpy clothing, bondage and a mock execution which stars girl aged ELEVEN

>Alison Gold released the 'sexualised' pop video this week on YouTube
>The video has a 'bondage' theme and shows Gold in handcuffs
>Singer 'arrested' and writhes in sexy gear in 'prison'
>She is 'executed' in a mock electric chair which emits sparks
>Video producer answers criticism saying it is 'art'
>Calls for the director to be banned from 'working with children'

https://youtu.be/rpEnoI7vrko
>>
A highly-sexualised music video of an 11-year-old girl dancing in skimpy clothing and taking part in a mock execution has provoked a furious response from parents with some campaigners calling for the music director to be 'banned from working with children.'

The video, which has been released on YouTube, features the American singer and actress Alison Gold whose parents are funding her already controversial music career.

Titled Shush Up, the clip appears to cover every topic which is inappropriate for a pre-pubescent girl including underage sexuality, crime, bondage, childbirth, strip club style dancing, sexy nurses, police arrest, incarceration and death by execution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2557345/Row-11-year-olds-provocative-music-video-bondage-theme-prepubescent-pop-star-Alison-Gold-shocks-sexualised-romp-mock-execution-scene.html
>>
>>131025155
Who could have foreseen that a Jewish girl would inappropriately sexualize herself to chase after fame and money?
>>
>>131025155
I'm assuming it's supposed to create disgust on purpose.
>>
>>131026989
Alison Jewish GOLD
that some greedy kike
>>
Is Youtube openly promoting this filth now?
Maybe they're rushing ahead now that people are finding out about the Elsa and Spiderman videos.
>>
>>131025155

>Alison Gold
>Gold

((()))
>>
>>131025155
This is how they normalize this sort of shit.
1. Make fucked up video
2. Predictable outrage
3. It gets called "controversial"
4. Next time there isn't as much outrage
5. Repeat until business as usual
>>
>>131025155
>3 years later
>>
We have made the world disgusting, degenerate and sinful. The end times are coming, when God will destroy us to make the world pure again.
>>
This is hilarious watching society rip itself apart because of these huge media/internet companies while the feds spend a million dollars to arrest one fat fuck in a basement because of what he looked at on the darkweb.

Time to go make some videos of kids in bikinis sucking giant dildo shaped gummi worms for my "kids" channel on youtube. 5 million views, incoming. Thanks, google! Get my check ready.
>>
>>131025155
Well this song is garbage, and she looks like shit... So I guess this is the last we'll be seeing from her.
>>
YOU DUMB FUCKS THIS IS POSTED BY HER PR TEAM CONTRACTORS TO GET VIEWS

MODS!!!!
>>
>>131029944
You don't understand kids do you?
>>
>>131025155
Aside from her talking to niggers, I'm not seeing anything I couldn't pull my pork to in this vid.
>>
File: zC6kD5R6-1280.jpg (93KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
zC6kD5R6-1280.jpg
93KB, 1280x722px
>>131026989

he was right you know
>>
>>131025155
>2014
>>
>>131030161
^^^^ MODS
>>
>>131025155
the jews are winning. sad thing is feminists will defend this shit because "muh body positivity" or some shit. the lord needs to come down and smite these people.
>>
jews right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.