[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Terrorists in the U.S. Are Right Wing, Not Muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 38

File: newsweek1.png (880KB, 1253x1051px) Image search: [Google]
newsweek1.png
880KB, 1253x1051px
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>don't actually count muslim terrorist
>decide everybody including black gangbangers are right wings
>meth addict neonazi kills his dealer and it's +1 for "right wing" terrorism even though it has nothing to do with politics at all
they actually omit all the terrorist attacks and consider others workplace violence. even when blm niggers brain cops they don't consider it left wing extremism either
>>
>>131022670
>Most terrorism are right wing
Did they forget about the Bernie Sanders supporter who shoot up a bunch of republicans??
>>
>>131022876
>Include every muslim who ever commits a crime
>Ignore the literally millions of muslims America and Israel kill as terrorist states
>>
>>131023070
>supporter
supporters. It's happened twice now.
>>
>>131023070
>>131023242
Cute. But there's already been like five times that many right wing terror attacks just this year.
>>
File: IMG_1369.jpg (142KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1369.jpg
142KB, 768x1024px
>>131022670
I'm just curious is the left more retarded than a group of participants in the special Olympics?
>>
>>131023070
>This single instance of terrorism is indicative of the majority!
I hope you aren't actually this retarded.
>>
>>131022670
Guys please help us fund a new education center for Syrian refugees in Greece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wFTGccYx8
>>
>>131023313
prove it
>>
File: 1496026590578.jpg (65KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496026590578.jpg
65KB, 750x750px
>>131023242
Shit, what was the first one? There's so many small happenings one forgets.
>>
File: 1480323602608.jpg (39KB, 881x367px) Image search: [Google]
1480323602608.jpg
39KB, 881x367px
>>131022670
>right wing terror attacks
LOL get fucked you sandy vagina faggot
>>
File: 1496596892586.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1496596892586.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>131022670
>newsweek

even shittier than tumblr for the purposes of truth finding and news worthiness.
>>
>>131023313
Proof? Most terrorism is left wing
>>
File: piechart2.jpg (47KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
piechart2.jpg
47KB, 491x491px
>>131023313
>>131023376
>Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2017, According to FBI Database.
Muh right wing boogieman
>>
>>131023434
Well just off the top of my head, there's:

Chris Urbanski
The Portland Attacker
James Harris Jackson
Alexandre Bissonnette
And a bunch of others that either happened last year or maybe this year and I don't remember like the Malheur Terrorists, the Bundy Standoff, the hillbillies that terrorized that black birthday party and got prison then cried like bitches.

Can't think of more at the moment, but I'm sure there are more.
>>
>>131023675
This is a reliable chart.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (93KB, 735x473px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
93KB, 735x473px
>>131022670
>>
File: jew scrooge mcduck.gif (3MB, 345x258px) Image search: [Google]
jew scrooge mcduck.gif
3MB, 345x258px
>>131022670
>Most Tricks in the U.S. Are Jewish, Not Loki: Report

It's not like you'll actually read my sources, goy. Just pay attention to the headline and don't forget to use your shekels to pay for a subscription.
>>
>>131023678
Half of those are self defense, false accusations or open carry protest.

Im not saying it doesnt happen, but you wouldnt have to look hard if it was a real attack from the right because it would be plastered everywhere.
>>
>>131023953
>Half of those are self defense
If you're just going to blatantly lie then fuck off. Your pet news sources do that enough.
>>
To be fair most polls conducted which seem to favour the left have been proven wrong in the last year or so
>>
File: 1489457642382.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489457642382.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>131024002
>says the person posting a newsweek article.
>>
>>131022670
Guys please help us fund a new education center for Syrian refugees in Greece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wFTGccYx8
>>
File: 615078_v2.jpg (68KB, 403x648px) Image search: [Google]
615078_v2.jpg
68KB, 403x648px
>>131024145
>FAKE NEWS!!!
>Oh so where do you get your news?
>Well...uh...I mean...I look at all the stories...er um I rely on my own common sense (It's breitbart, infowars and fox)
>>
>>131022670
(((Report)))
>>
>>131024349
First hand sources. Its the 21st century, nigger.
>>
What is this factoid even based off of? Every act of violence ever involving race? Certainly it's not on a yearly basis.
>>
>>131024349
>cracked
this has to be bait
>>
>>131023678
Again non of those people where affiliated with any right wing terror groups. Those people were racists committing hate crimes not ideological terrorism, Bundy Standoff had nothing do with hate crimes or terror. It seems like the left is calling any white person killing a non white right wing terrorism

>>131023753
>FBI Database not reliable but some right wing terrorism news article without a source is.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>131024897
>It seems like the left is calling any white person killing a non white right wing terrorism
really makes you think...
>>
File: ayers-wright_obama.jpg (20KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
ayers-wright_obama.jpg
20KB, 500x338px
>>131022670
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

Left-wing terrorists declare themselves not terrorists after getting tired of bombings and entering politics/law/education.
>>
>>131022670
no credibility
no cares
>>
>>131022670
>mirren gidda
Actually, no. /pol/ proven right!

>>131024832
They do have a point there.
>>
>>131022670

This and

>Completely ignore all the effort and resources used to prevent Islamic Terrorism.
>Completely ignore all the successful prevented terrorist attacks.

Seriously, for every terrorist attack done on US soil there's like 10 attempts prevented I bet. Definitely in Western Europe for sure now.
>>
>>131024349
Thats not the bow that made people lose their shit you dumb faggot. He bowed as soon as he walked up to those arab monkeys before any of that happened. All you have to do is google obama bows to see it.
>>
>>131025022
they'll always say a christian white male whenever there's a shooting.
>>
>>131024349
>>131024832

Can't really argue with this logic despite it being Cracked.com. Fuck party tribalism in politics.
>>
>>131023678
Portland guy was a bernout
>>
>>131022670
trump's tweet alone is a terror for the left.
one hell of terror
at 3 am
>>
>>131023678
>Chris Urbinski
Sorry is every interracial stabbing terrorism now?

>Portland Attacker
Bernout.

>James Harris Jackson
Again, every interracial stabbing is terrorism? You want to count up interracial crimes and compare them?

>Alexandre Bissonnette
This actually was probably Terrorism.

>The Bundy standoff
Not terrorism, a protest.

>The hillbillies that terrorized that black birthday
Not terrorism, just harassment for which they were rightly punished.

Of these ONE is probably an act of terrorism.
>>
>>131022670
Protecting the White race is not terrorism. It is the greatest form of patriotism.
>>
>>131023678
>The Portland Attacker
You mean the Bernie supporter who hated Trump?
>Alexandre Bissonnette
Not in the U.S. dumbass
>the Bundy Standoff
Not terrorism
>Malheur Terrorists
Again, not terrorism
>>
>>131023678
>hillbillies that terrorized that black birthday party

They were terorizing nog kids according to witness testimonies. All the witnesses were black.
That's like listening to kike tales when researching the holocaust.
>>
>>131022670
FAKE NUDES
>>
>>131025583
>Of these ONE is probably an act of terrorism
And that didn't happen in the U.S. anyway
>>
>>131022670
Muslims are right-wing though.
>>
File: 1474167116163.png (454KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474167116163.png
454KB, 700x1200px
>>131022670
wat
>>
>>131022670

>50% of America is right wing
>1% of America is Muslim

>More violent Right Wingers than violent Muslims

>POL BTFO DRUMPKINS OWNED HILLARY 2020

This is why no one listens to dumbass liberals anymore.
>>
>>131025583
MEANWHILE, ON THE LEFT

>Anarchists smash buildings in Berkeley for explicitly political reasons

>Anarchists smash buildings in DC for explicitly political reasons

>Anarchist attacks multiple people with a bike lock in Berkeley for explicitly political reasons

>Anarchists attack people in DC for explicitly political reasons

>Anarchists attempt to disrupt Richard Spencer's speech for explicitly political reasons

>Leftist shoots up a Congressional baseball team for explicitly political reasons

>Leftists pull people out of their cars on a bridge and beat them for explicitly political reasons

>BLM flunky shoots five cops for explicitly political reasons

>BLM flunkies shoot two cops in their car for explicitly political reasons

>BLM burns down Baltimore for explicitly political reasons

>BLM burns down Ferguson for explicitly political reasons

>BLM disrupts multiple political rallies for explicitly political reasons

>BLM gets a Trump rally cancelled by rioting for explicitly political reasons

>Sacramento Antifa attack TradWorker rally for explicitly political reasons and get rekt

Please, do yourself a fucking favor you Leftist cumdrinker, don't even bring us into it, in America YOU are the cancer that has driven the Right to power, and my people are going to pay for it, so leave us the fuck out of it and sort yourselves out. It isn't like you gave a FUCK when your nigger president was blowing us up in the thousands, our blood runs thick at your feet and you're talking about people trying to stop you as terrorists? Go fuck yourself. I'd beat you to death with a shoe in front of your mother and I'd have done nothing wrong, you're no friends of ours. What bullshit, "oh well the Right is worse than Muslims!" what does that mean, you're worse than BOTH of us, also we ARE Right Wing you fucking cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7fakEks8ak
>>
>>131022670
>terrorists IN THE U.S

Yeah and guess what, there are other countries than the U.S, and these have a problem with muslim terrorists.
The U.S likes to act like the defender of the world, so don't act all isolationist and claim there's no muslim terrorism problem because it's not present in the U.S

Fucking shit-eating media.
>>
>>131022670
Right wing terrorism?

The only recent things I can think of is Dylan Roof, Breivik and McVeigh.

The rest is all Islamic and Left wing violence.
>>
I doubt they're accurate. Some guy just got arrested today trying to fly out of JFK to join ISIS.

Muslims are 2% of the population but have completely transformed so much of our lives due to their high propensity toward terror.
>>
File: 2.jpg (17KB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17KB, 317x237px
>>131022670
Goddamn it fucking INFURIATES me how the left always tries to spin their bullshit web of lies. Muhammad is out there bombing your family and friends, running them over in trucks like they were roadkill, stabbing them, shooting them, raping them, destroying white lives. It's not some hillbillies on a farm, this is happening in your liberal and tolerant cities! Your markets and alleyways!

But then you flip on the news or read an article and they all say your biggest enemy is RIGHT WING WHITE PEOPLE! When Muhammad is raping your daughter, remember that this is all the right wing white people's fault! Oh, your daughter died in the Ariana Grande explosion? Let me shower you with all these skewed and biased statistics that say right wing whites do more harm than peaceful Muslims!

It just fucking sickens me. These people are so fucking detached, so plugged into their own bullshit. I don't even think they realize what they're doing. I don't think there's an editor at these news sites that goes "Yeah, I know it's bullshit, Muslims do more attacks, but run the headline anyway for more clicks." No, I think these people are so far removed from the average man that they see or hear about a Muslim bombing in some European city and they feel NOTHING, they feel absolutely fucking NOTHING, like soulless fucking chinks watching a man beat a child on the street. Oh sure, they act like they're sympathetic to the victims, a hashtag there and a profile change there, but a week later - fucking forgot about it already.

Sons of bitches. Fucking vile vermin.
>>
>>131026649
When the jews stop giving them aid and comfort and we stop exploiting their resources without proper compensation, the problem will be solved and they'll be glad to leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>131026363
>because it's not present in the U.S
it's very present in the US, a year or two ago we were getting hit with attacks left and right

greatest mass shooting in US history was a Muslim just a year ago, 50 dead or whatever

actually, just one or two days ago a muslim terrorist stabbed an airport police in the neck in Michigan

today they arrested one trying to fly out of JFK to join ISIS

we have muslim terrorist happenings everyday here too
>>
>>131026792
>and we stop exploiting their resources without proper compensation
that's got nothing to do with it + that's not even happening
>>
>>131026363

Trouvé le raciste
>>
>>131022670
Muslims are pretty fucking right wing
>>
>>131026223
You can have seconds from Allah's Snackbar for that moving post anon
>>
The left will always accuse you of doing exactly what they are.

That being said, do unto others as they would do unto you, but do it first
>>
File: 1496369209444.png (843KB, 680x659px) Image search: [Google]
1496369209444.png
843KB, 680x659px
>>131022670
When the fuck did Islam stop being a right wing ideology? The nations they are in charge of literally require by law they throw gays off of roofs and women be stoned to death if they don't wear trash bags.
>>
>>131025633
Top kek
>>
>>131026741
Great post, I think somewhere around the line, maybe its colleges fault? reporters began just really never going to small towns, or experiencing life in rural areas or with average folks. Especially since so many are privileged Jews who probably had Doctor Father Lawyer Mother and shit. They just don't even get it. They feel like they will get to heaven or something if they 'defend the defenseless Muslims' but don't see what harm they are doing because all attacks are just incidental... or outside their neighborhoods.
>>
Muslims are one of the most conservative group in the world. It's only in the west where they join liberal groups, so they can push their own agenda and eventually take over.
>>
>>131026741

they are completely and utterly gone, brainwashed to death. nothing short of death for their own family or maybe losing all their money and becoming homeless could possibly make a dent in their ideology and I doubt even that would work.
I remember that story about the white cuck man who was raped in prison by blacks and he just keeps saying how they only do it out of oppression. Some people are just in their personal hell on earth and they work every day to enact that hell for the rest of us
>>
>>131026005
>All the witnesses were black.
>That's like listening to kike tales when researching the holocaust.

it was real in my mind tho
>>
>>131026822
American citizens and a canadian...right wing conservative islamic beliefs i.e. right wing terrorism. Pretty sure young 20 something aged males, mostly white, have the highest body count on US soil
>>
File: mamlukhorseman-239x300.jpg (33KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
mamlukhorseman-239x300.jpg
33KB, 239x300px
>>131026223
And another thing, please explain to me this fetish you Leftist scum have for us, because I'd really like to rationalize this--I understand that you like slavery, and you think that Muslim people will just be your pets indefinitely if you offer us free housing and food, but have you ever actually MET a Muslim who isn't some college liberal who would be executed for Apostasy in an actual Muslim country?

You understand that we hate you, right? Let me see if I can articulate this, because it isn't very complicated. Every single thing that the "Left" stands for is patently against our religion. We hate every single thing you like.

>Faggots
Should be thrown off of buildings. This is the directly transmitted will of Allah. The second we are a majority in your countries I fully expect to shake hands with Mike Pence as we throw every faggot off of a building. I especially hope it happens before Stephen Fry dies so that we can play a Nasheed version of Jeeves and Wooster as we bring him to the ledge.

>Hurr you can smoke weed and drink and fuck slags all you want
WRONG. All of those things are Haram. Adultry should be punishable by stoning. Women are not allowed to go and fuck guys in bars, alcohol should be fucking illega.

>Huu huu tax the rich GIVE ME FREE HEALTHCARE
The Quranic system of Taxation is not based on income, KEK, it is based upon land produce and total assets, this would be a Capitalist's wet dream. Where the fuck is the welfare state in the Quran, please find it for me.

>HUU HUUU GAY MARRIAGE
Is this a joke? Are you joking with me right now? There is no such thing. Faggot marriage does not exist, you can call it that but marriage is the physical union between a man and a woman, like a screw tightening into a socket is called "marriage" it is even in your language, there is no such thing as faggots getting married. A barren woman can be divorced for that reason as well.
>>
>160,000,000 right-wingers
>4 million Muslims
This is why proportions are important, kids.
Also, Islamic terrorism technically is right-wing.
I hate misleading statistics like this.
>>
File: 1497637118812.jpg (225KB, 606x734px) Image search: [Google]
1497637118812.jpg
225KB, 606x734px
>>131026741
Thanks for the new pasta anon.
>>
>>131022670
Of course it is when saying the word nigger makes you part of the right wing death cults and puts you on a list of war criminals.
>>
File: mamluqi.jpg (689KB, 2000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
mamluqi.jpg
689KB, 2000x1580px
>>131027760
>B-but muh free education
Where in the Quran does it say that I have to pay for your Jewish interpretive lesbian dance degree? Please find me the passage in the Quran where it encourages me to pay you to turn more children into faggots.

>Gun control
Have you ever been to a Muslim country? Everyone is armed because not being armed is FUCKING RETARDED. Who would not be armed, what kind of person does not own a gun, you would have to actually literally be mentally ill not to have the means to protect yourself and moreover the participation of Muslim men in war is FUCKING MANDATORY. One of the unforgivable sins in Islam is running away from battle!

>Clean energy
Now you want to destroy the entire Arab world's economy! What do you think we sell asshole!? Those house niggers you need on the street selling kebabs don't make up the entire GDP of Saudi Arabia, Oil does, you are a direct threat to the continued civility of our society, the only thing we have is oil and guns, and you want to take both from us.

>Secularism
Hahahahaha NO. WRONG. Every Muslim wants Sharia law whether they admit it openly or not, otherwise they are by definition not a fucking Muslim. Sharia law is the last uncucked form of law, it puts women in their place, forbids degenerate behavior and punishes your exact breed of Kikery. I understand that Westerners will not accept this which is fine, they can do their gay pride parades over there and we can behave like actual human beings over here--that's fine, but don't you fucking pretend that "Sharia Law is compatible with Feminism" because it isn't, feminism is literally evil ungodly demonic horse shit, what sort of ignorant retard thinks that letting women act like sluts is acceptable, have you ever met a woman? They require a stern hand to guide them, this is not debatable everyone who isn't a Leftist or some retarded Lolbertarian homosexual agrees with this natural law.
>>
>>131022670
LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: neogaf.jpg (30KB, 1041x184px) Image search: [Google]
neogaf.jpg
30KB, 1041x184px
>>131027529
>all white passable terrorists are right wing
>>
>>131022670

> "Right-wing extremist terrorism was more often deadly: Nearly a third of incidents involved fatalities, for a total of 79 deaths, while 13 percent of Islamist cases caused fatalities. (The total deaths associated with Islamist incidents were higher, however, reaching 90, largely due to the 2009 mass shooting at Fort Hood in Texas.)"

So.

There are a higher number of Rightwing incidents, but a higher number of Muslim Fatalities despite their number being drastically lower?
>>
>>131022670
Let me guess, they ((conveniently)) restricted observed range to post-9.11 again?
>>
>>131028346
I'm surprised Islam isn't more popular here, as you pretty much summed this place up in a post. It isn't like there is any disagreement about the Jews either...
>>
>>131022670
>terrorist attack

That's a funny way to say freedom fighter attack.
>>
>>131028878
>Worship a pedophile warlord
No thanks.
>>
>>131022670
Muslims are pretty rightwing
>>
>>131022670

Journalists as dumber than fucking dog shit.

terrorism

n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
>>
>>131029078
That's the only thing they can bond to the left with...
>>
>>131024349
>>131025248
>>131025420
What is the picture supposed to show? What were people upset about with Obama but not for Trump?
>>
>>131028878
I understand perfectly, I will explain. Islam is fundamentally Arab Nationalism made into a religion. Of course it is also divine truth but it was divine truth delivered to us, the Arabs.

If you are not an Arab you should not be a Muslim, it would be stupid to be one, it is our religion. Those we conquer we attempt to turn into Arabs, but it never fucking works. /pol/ is 100% right that different peoples need different religions. I believe firmly that all religions are gifted by God to a people to guide them properly, inshallah that is their destiny. So just because we believe the same principles does not mean that you need to--or even should--like my religion and want to convert to it. Europe is European and should have a European religion.

I do wish we had less bad blood so that we could cooperate against the kikes but that isn't in the cards. It might come slowly. Hitler really liked us, but even he said that Christianity was the German religion and that was simply that, you cannot change history and Allah made it that way for a reason.
>>
>>131027760
>>131028346
This was pretty entertaining, thanks.
>>
>>131029270
Where are you from?
>>
>>131028346
>over here
put on your actual flag
>>
File: IMG_3517.jpg (25KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3517.jpg
25KB, 450x327px
>>131022670
So what percentage of America is Muslim?
Even a liberal can see when actual Muslims countries are included it's quite one sided
>>
>>131029617
I was born in Latakiyah in Syria. My father brought me over as a child when he went to college. Now we can't go home.

>>131029790
I mean "over here" relative to ideology not temporal space. I have a flag in a post above above, I'm in California.
>>
>>131023376
... Dude are you for real?

Literally you just shit on glittering generalities while defending a glittering generality.

Fucking leaf.
>>
Democrats killed Seth Rich tho
>>
File: AP_1012091103857-1024x628.jpg (84KB, 1024x628px) Image search: [Google]
AP_1012091103857-1024x628.jpg
84KB, 1024x628px
>>131022670
Owen Jones?

issat you?
>>
>>131022670
The scope for what they considered right-wing terrorism made it impossible for terrorism to be anything but right-wing. You can't trust any of these studies.
>>
>>131023678
Lol dude those are all like nothing incidents that are "terrorism!" But when a Muslim kills 50 people in a night club it's a "gun issue".

Or more recently a crazed # fuck Trumper shoots a bunch of republicans Gun issue.

Like go fuck yourself you are proving this >>131022876 guys point.
>>
>>131027760
wtf I love islam now
>>
>>131030063
I told my buddy about Antifa and the recent Bernie-supporter incidents.
He laughed and said there just can't be left wing terrorism.
He then defaulted to "muh militias" after that.
I explained that when you factor in gun ownership level of the left vs right, the right just isn't committing enough crimes to justify that thought.
He said something about McVeigh and called me a moron.
You just can't convince some people, man.
>>
File: muslim_wars.png (140KB, 1404x1102px) Image search: [Google]
muslim_wars.png
140KB, 1404x1102px
>>131023225
>>
>>131022670

>check source
>it's 3 links deep
>finally find 'how we analyzed this' link
>it leads to 404 page

https://revealnews.org/article/how-we-analyzed-domestic-terror-incidents

huh
>>
>>131029918
lol
>>
>>131030363
McVeigh did literally nothing wrong. He dropped the boot of God on a government building because of Waco. Entirely rational response.
>>
>>131029270
I can't simply have a world view like this, religion is not race though I understand Muslims are attending to make it so. I want my religion to rule over the world in separate development as it demanded, god created the peoples and nations separate.
Its my humanity that wishes everyone accepted Christ so they might know salvation, its my common sense and religion demand they remain separate.

This is the defining difference of islamic nationalism and Christian, we want to be the dominant faith but not the dominant people, separatist not supremacist if you will. Its always been the historical mission of Christians to spread faith uniformly to native population, it was rarely their motive to demographically replace.
>>
>>131030937
McVeigh was an atheist.
>>
>>131022670
We need a Breivik in Canada and USA :)
>>
>>131031035
If it is God's will than that is what will happen, but we should each try to follow the instructions given to us to the best of our ability. I like to think of it as God being a writer, penning a story with many twists and turns. People suffer and die but that is just part of the story. All will receive their allotted reward in the end, because Allah is merciful and also has a really good sense of humor.

I hope it ends happily for all of us.

>>131031146
That is true, but if I had to live through the 80s I'd probably have lost faith in God as well, it sounds like a sea of degeneracy the likes of which have not been seen since the fall of the Roman Empire. What kind of man can keep his faith when he sees a world that has betrayed his values so utterly? It is unthinkable.
>>
>>131031298
The UK just had a drunken Breivik.
We're going to see a lot of shit.
>>
>>131022670
>most terrorists
>not most damage done or any useful measure
>comparing a third of the country and their terrorists to a tiny fraction of the country and theirs
>implying deflecting criticism onto right wing nut jobs makes it ok to be a Muslim nutjob
>>
>>131022670
that's 1. fake news as shit and 2. makes the common mistake that the worst aspect of mass importing muslims is terror attacks and not their self-ghettoization that creates pocket societies of barbarism where they spread their inferior backwards ideologies and raise a whole new generation of acid-throwing sister-killing gang-raping monsters right on US shores.
>>
>>131031379
Lol he is not a Breivik at all. 1 death that wasn't even related to the van.
>>
>>131023379
I hate you
>>
>>131031487
He gets credit for the attempt.
>>
File: terror since 2010.png (596KB, 4772x1922px) Image search: [Google]
terror since 2010.png
596KB, 4772x1922px
>>131022670
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS MYTH THAT I EVEN MADE THIS SHITTY MSPAINT INFOGRAPH

Someone who is better with this stuff please make it look nicer.
>>
>>131022670
I bet the person who thought that up figured that "terrorism" is just making people scared.
>>
>>131023678
>>131024002
>>131024349
>>131026102

PLEASE SEE
>>131031550
>>131026160
That is not even true that there are more right wing attacks than muslim ones, please see >>131031550
>>
>>131026102
Underrated post
>>131023829
Here's your (you) retard
>>
File: 1498098016602.jpg (95KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
1498098016602.jpg
95KB, 540x407px
>>131031857
Be silent, Jew. I cannot wait until Israel is a radioactive crater. Your people will die screaming and pleading for their lives. It will be the greatest moment of my life.
>>
>>131031528
He's probably going to get killed in prison like that guy who left bacon outside a mosque. Fuck I want leftists dead.
>>
>>131022670

>newsweek

lel

/thread
>>
>>131022670
>write critical comment about Islam on the Internet
>right wing terrorist

yeah, all those right wingers blowing themselves up.
How can anyone ever recover?
>>
>>131032111

Fuck you muslim
>>
>>131032307
Not with your father's dick and your mother pushing, kike.
>>
File: 1486429366936.png (301KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486429366936.png
301KB, 800x1000px
>>131026223
I now know you're a legit muslim because you threatened to beat him with a shoe.
>>
>>131024259
Nice try kike
>>
>>131022670
Has there even been a single """right wing""" terror attack in the US in the past 20 years?
>>
>>131033194

Leftists count disagreeing with them on twitter as "right-wing extremism" so yes.
>>
>>131023348
You have to ask?
>>
File: tmp_21032-giphy-1529191533.gif (1MB, 412x320px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21032-giphy-1529191533.gif
1MB, 412x320px
>>131032393
>>
>>131032393
i don't get it
>>
DELET THIS NAO
>>
>>131033684
I heard it from one of those electronic buttons you push and it insults people. I thought it was funny.
>>
>>131033194
I think they count things like that church shooter with the bowl cut as right wing, even though national socialism is left of the American Right.
>>
Muslims are pretty fucking right wing, so I guess if you count all the muslims together plus the couple white dudes there are more right wing terrorists than islamic ones.
>>
The US always had a christian extremism problem, that's not news. Not as bad as isis terror cells but still a real thing

>>131033194
there have been numerous this year alone
>>
>>131027375
>White cuck raped in prison makes excuses

Link?
>>
>>131024145
There hasn't been a Newsweek Magazine for five years. It's a husk of an intellectual property whose byline is trotted in an attempt to legitimize more propaganda.
>>
>>131034138
Fuck off, see >>131031550
Stop spreading lies.
>>
File: incredulous_frog.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous_frog.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>131034138
Name one. I can name an Atheist pig leftist who tried to shoot up congressmen literally days ago. And don't bring kills into it, it isn't the Right's fault that Leftists can't fucking aim.
>>
>>131030652
Zozzle
>>
>>131023070
Not to forget the Bernie supporter who pretended to be a Trump supporter and then slashed up 2 white guys while being widely portrayed as some kind of white supremacist even though he literally said he wanted to kill Hillary/Trump supporter.
>>
>>131034138
There has only been one anti-abortion murderer in the past 8 years, also.
>>
>People realize its Saudi Arabia that finance terrorism.

>use Qatar as a scapegoat.

>nobody will suspect a thing.
>>
>>131022670
Well give me the kill count list of right-wing terrorists. I mean under the standards of the left anyone to the right of Al Gore is a terrorist, but then again how many people have died?
>>
>>131034466
You'd expect there would be more seeing how abortion is literally murder.(good thing it's mostly shitskins doing it)
>>
TIL adding report in a headline makes it legitimate
>>
>>131023313
Cute. White men outnumber Muslim men 60:1. 5:1 means Muslims are 12 times as violent.

CUTE. YOU FUCKING RETARD.
>>
left wing, actually
>>
>>131034543
I know, I wish there was a larger uprising against it. If it was mostly white people I would do something about it, but because it's mostly blacks I figure I'll just let it continue so that we don't get overrun with niggers.
>>
>>131034468
The Saudis' days are fucking numbered. Iran was not joking when they said they'd make them level with the sand. Iran's expeditionary troops are a joke but the actual army is trained by Russians and they have good tanks and a respectable air force.

The Saudis will all fucking die when the shit actually pops off.

>>131034543
The fact that Christians aren't slaughtering abortionists in the street is literal proof that they have more self restraint than the Left. If it's murder--you're literally standing by while liberals murder children.
Imagine if right-wing people were murdering niggers institutionally. The Left would riot (and immediately all die) because they have no self control.

Ironically the paucity of abortion clinic bombings is proof of the superior morality of Right Wing Men (the only kind of men).
>>
>>131024349
That flowchart doesn't even make sense.

What if your answer to the first question is that the action is right?

There should be two paths, one for yes and one for no, but I mean, why did I expect liberals to show the slighest scrap of intelligence.
>>
Those nigs killing cops sure seemed like right wing extremists. That muslim who shot up San Bernardino sure seemed like a right wing extremist. That muslim who shot up a gay club in Orlando sure seemed like a right wing extremist. Those Bernie supporters who shot the dude outside that Milo rally and Republican baseball game practice sure seemed like a right wing extremist.

The only one who would even be considered as a right wing extremist from recent memory is Dylann Roof.
>>
File: fuck off back to le reddit.jpg (127KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off back to le reddit.jpg
127KB, 500x614px
>>131034638
>TIL
>>
>>131034651

THIS

finally someone who understands statistics

muslims are around 2% of US population

anything more than 2% of terrorism being islamists is an overrepresentation
>>
>>131022670
Yes and No, its a right wing muslim who want Sharia and the life of Quran
>>
>>131023678
>Alexandre Bissonnette
In the U.S. you damn retard.
>>
Breaking news, a tiny minority is not a majority
>>
File: MuslimTerrorism.jpg (86KB, 1041x272px) Image search: [Google]
MuslimTerrorism.jpg
86KB, 1041x272px
>>131022670
>/pol/ BTFO
Where "terrorist" has been redefined by libtards to have nothing at all to do with terrorism.
>>
>>131035211
>its a right wing muslim who want Sharia and the life of Quran
There is no such thing as a "right wing Muslim." Sand niggers support the left overwhelmingly and the left supports them.

It isn't FOX News that starts spouting "oh noes, Islamophobia" every time some fucking Ahmed blows something up or shoots some people. It's you leftist pieces of shit.
>>
>>131033194
A handful yes, depending on classifications. A gay killed in a drug deal gone bad, or fathers getting revenge, or you get twerps throwing in the IRA in arguements trying to make a point etc. Abortion doctor bombings in the 90's would count. Of course you could leave strips of bacon at a mosque too. :/
>>
File: 1497990016499.jpg (47KB, 640x710px) Image search: [Google]
1497990016499.jpg
47KB, 640x710px
>>131022670
>>
>>131037751
Mexicans do this shit all the time.
>>
>>131022670
I think you got sand in your vagina mate, get that out, that hurts during sex
>>
File: 1498160396797.png (866KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1498160396797.png
866KB, 600x833px
>>131027529
Would you bet your life on it?
>>
>>131023531
Wasn't it that guy who chimped out and stabbed someone to death, and they originally reported it as a trump supporter because fuck confirmation and research
>>
>>131037751
a ton of yugoslav war photos with serbs/horvats holding heads of each other
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
>>131022670
>newsweek
>>
>Newsweek
Next time try a non propaganda source and someone might believe you.

Also the thing is, "right wing" terrorists are often not actually right wing, they just label any white guy doing it as right wing. ALSO, most white terrorists are true lone wolves, they often have their own made up ideology, like the unibomber. ALL Muslim terrorists commit terror in the name of Islam, in the name of Muhammad.

There's not much you can do about a white guy snapping and killing people. However if you don't want to have lone wolf white guy terrorism AND islamic terrorism, like Britain, then just don't import Muslims. It's really easy.
>>
>>131022670
> Most American presidents are elected, not hacked in office by Russians.
>>
File: 1497727572076.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1497727572076.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>131039019
Got to hand it to my newphew, bringing the top bants. I fucking love you goyims
>>
File: 964536906.jpg (16KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
964536906.jpg
16KB, 600x351px
>>131026741
>>
>>131022670
If you decide to not include actual Muslim terrorism, then yes. That statistic is correct. Tim McVeigh and that twat who ran over people coming out of a mosque in the UK the other day. Of course by not including Muslim terror, those will also be your only acts of terrorism in the last three decades.

In the real world, several hundred people have died as a result of Muslim terror in just the past month of Ramadan.
>>
>>131023070
The left doesn't ever count the actions of their own people as terrorism or criminal. That's how they justify voting Hillary, when even they understand just how crooked she is, and how many people have been murdered by their crime cartel to keep a lid on their activities. They just simply don't care. They're liberal, so it's for the greater good and the people in flyover country are just too dim to know what's best for them.

That's how the left treat blacks too. They think no black man can get a job on his own, or can even get a photo ID to get a check cashed or vote. The left have to keep their children safe, but telling them not to even put any effort into getting an education and a good job. Mommy and Daddy liberal will take care of them.
>>
>>131034937
>Imagine if right-wing people were murdering niggers institutionally.
The fact that the majority of abortions are preformed on black women may be a factor.
>>
the way they get this """"""""""""fact"""""""""""" is by counting muslims as right wing lol
>>
>>131022670
The BBC said this about the UK the other day as well. But here they said it is Irish Republicans. They interrupted one story of a Muslim terrorist attack to tell us this and then went back to breaking news of a new Muslim terrorist attack. It would e fucking funny if it wasn't ACTUALLY HAPPENING TO US IN REAL LIFE!!! fucking clown world
>>
File: tumblr_lsddv3b0er1qlaksy.gif (485KB, 320x186px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsddv3b0er1qlaksy.gif
485KB, 320x186px
>>131032144
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 221x228px
>>131039752
>They interrupted one story of a Muslim terrorist attack to tell us this and then went back to breaking news of a new Muslim terrorist attack.
>>
>>131023376
>what are the weathermen
Canadian education.
Left wing terror is here again, learn your history you retard
>>
>>131038660
good to see VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO still has the high score
>>
File: 1497905813989.jpg (29KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497905813989.jpg
29KB, 599x337px
>>131022670
Yeah no shit, that's because we actually control are borders unlike cuckistan. and you're confusing right wing with liberals, your mistake.
>>
File: 1489542497844.png (264KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1489542497844.png
264KB, 659x609px
>>131026223
>>131027760
>>131028346
Bretty good bantz achmed.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.