[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we seeing a basic repeat of Soviet aggression from the early

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1494036576194.png (54KB, 488x693px) Image search: [Google]
1494036576194.png
54KB, 488x693px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD8yCcCZ5Y&list=PLu2u08jJZuMNQdo6ME-LqZuNXGPJ6kwI8&index=2&t=3184s

"The fourth step in the process consisted in the fragmentation of the Ukrainian people at once by the addition to the Ukraine of foreign peoples and by the dispersion of the Ukrainians throughout Eastern Europe. In this way, ethnic unity would be destroyed and nationalities mixed. Between 1920 and 1939, the population of Ukraine changed from 80% Ukrainian to only 63%. In the face of famine and deportation, the Ukrainian population had declined absolutely from 23.2 million to 19.6 million, while the non-Ukrainian population had increased by 5.6 million. When we consider that Ukraine once had the highest rate of population increase in Europe, around 800,000 per year, it is easy to see that the Russian policy has been accomplished."
-SOVIET GENOCIDE IN THE UKRAINE by Raphael Lemkin

>Property rights constantly being chipped away at
>Cultural Marxism to destroy the family unit and destroy culture/tradition
>Blaming the American equivalent of kulaks (white middle class) for problems

When will they make their move? Will they go with starvation, grid failure or a combo pack?

If enough people continue waking up, would our smaller but more dedicated/focused numbers be enough? Or will SJWs and minorities prove too much? Who are you putting money on?

Honestly, it seems far fetched that a
Bolshevik Commie faction would triumph. But I don't know that any NS/WN would, either...

What think? Ancaps fuckoff.
>>
File: ben_franklin_warning.jpg (287KB, 550x1283px) Image search: [Google]
ben_franklin_warning.jpg
287KB, 550x1283px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M&index=1&list=PLu2u08jJZuMNQdo6ME-LqZuNXGPJ6kwI8
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.