[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Driving tests are too damn easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 272820.jpg (82KB, 460x474px) Image search: [Google]
272820.jpg
82KB, 460x474px
Why are standards for receiving your license so low? There are obviously so many people on the road who shouldn't be driving. I'm tired of having to drive like everyone's out to kill me or themselves. Also yearly retesting should be mandatory once you turn 60.
>>
kill yourself bureaucrat
>>
There should be no driving tests you greedy kike. There are mandatory courses in Quebec now too. Pretty expensive.
The roads are self-regulating. Bad drivers get weeded out. Bad pedestrians too. Seriously, have some situational awareness.
Cyclists are the worse. Maybe they should be tested to make sure they won't end up as road kill and possibly damage some car. I swear they're dumber than most animals.
Testing should be voluntary and for your own protection only.
>>
>>131015235
>Bad drivers get weeded out
After causing an accident that kills or cripples someone else for life and could've been prevented if they weren't permitted behind the wheel? Man, fuck you. Driving is a privilege, not a right. If you're going to be trusted to drive a multi-ton vehicle around other people you need to prove you can do so safely and responsibly.
>>
>>131015767
>After causing an accident that kills or cripples someone else for life
>a multi-ton vehicle around other people
How the fuck else are they going to learn not to be in a multi-ton vehicle's way?
Pedestrians, they never learn.
They don't necessarily need to get hit for that, you'd think that seeing others get hit would do it.
Seriously, wth is wrong with them? It's kind of understandable that animals get hit since they have no idea what's going on. But humans are supposed to be smart.
If it were up to people like you, everything would be forbidden because some retard could get hurt. We wouldn't be allowed to get out of the house without a full body styrofoam armor.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.