[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As for Rowling; what a sad, ineffective, decadent sack of shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

As for Rowling; what a sad, ineffective, decadent sack of shit. Some of my wingnut pals kept talking about "wingardium leviosa" and "expecto patronum." I even used to know one of her publishers, who went on for months about how mind blowing Rowling's books were gonna be [...] Her books are the sheerest gorp. Mystical garbage, with less substance than a George MacDonald short story. This is a common pattern for shitlib losers: John Green wrote The Fault in Our Stars after realizing how much money it would make him to appeal to the lowest common demoninator. Suzanne Collins with her dumb assed Hunger Games; same deal. Some of the young adult novelists got into literal navel gazing: shouting "yaaas" and "slay queen."
I can never take the wizard tinkerbells over at Pottermore seriously, since they keep gabbling on about Rowling. It's like pretending Stephen King is a serious thinker. Shit, even C.S. Lewis; a man who confused being Christian with being English: Lewis has vastly more substance to him than Rowling.
Harry Potter is the refuge of illiterate fools who have given up hope in life. I was attracted to this sort of garbage when I was a pot smoking teenager, because "ooo, spooky, dementors" -and as a result of knowing about it, I have met a lot of such people much later in life. There is a very common pattern among Pottery jackasses who are over the age of 20: they are almost always completely ineffectual human beings. They can't pull it together to shave, shower, learn skills and dress well: they must cast magic spells for sex and money. Instead of reading books by wise men, they read books by and for fools, and develop encyclopediac knowledge from secret grimoires they purchased at Barnes and Noble, next to the sections on rolfing, aromatherapy and yoga. They feel very daring because they'd sell their souls to the devil. Most of them have no soul which is worth anything, so the devil laughs at them and keeps them losers.
>>
butism
>>
>>131014555

>says the butist
>>
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>131014708

bmfao
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.