[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We share our dreamed futures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: Willy Pogany - Parsifal 1.jpg (287KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
Willy Pogany - Parsifal 1.jpg
287KB, 540x780px
In this thread we describe how we want the future of the world/country. You can be vague or specific, give detailed descriptions or just general ideas. The idea is not to the how we are going to achieve, but what we want to achieve

I'll start

The World
>Nation-states are are organized via demographics. Peoples from the same race or Groups of similar races share a Nation-State. Groups that have a shared history together organize in the same nation-state even if they are not entirely related by blood, but they maintain independence from each other
>Not a single Jew to be seen
>The international community frowns upon proxy wars, thus only neighbouring countries and historical allies are allowed to help on other countries' wars
>Organizations like the UN are nowhere to be seen. Instead international organizations only facilitate dialogue between countries, but never organize and execute interventions on other countries
>The World polarizes, creating cooperation between similar countries and competition between different blocks, and thus creating a hybrid environment for technological progress that is relatively fast but does not turn into a free for all
>>
File: Willy Pogany - Parsifal 2.jpg (2MB, 1032x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Willy Pogany - Parsifal 2.jpg
2MB, 1032x1467px
Governments, Authority and the Economy
>Governments have great authority, but choose to never exercise this power unless necessary (war, internal conflict, contingency)
>Every city is more or less independent, having the responsibility to solve their own problems, still, they must follow laws imposed in a federal level (prohibition of sanctuary cities, drug/sex tourism, etc.)
>Hybrid economy, where the government intervenes so the market is fair for everyone capable to compete with. As long as you earn your money you can have as much money as you want, if it was made with less-than-honest methods or a company goes against the general interests of the nation (environmental, social, economical, etc.) the government can step in and absorb it's infrastructure and work force to stop it from doing more harm while protecting the jobs hat company generated
>While autocratic, the state will be meritocratic by taking inspiration from military rankings and ascensions; Only a important member of politics could become the next ruler, but anyone can become suck politician if they step up the ladder to power
>The church will be closer to the nation, somewhat changing to adapt themselves to the needs of the nation
>The church will be formalized, being a priest would need manny degrees, including studies in some science, following the notion that "prayer is the way we talk to god, nature and its laws are the way he talks to us back. Thus we must understand the realm that God has given to us if we want to fully understand them". This way we can find logical and scientific sustentation for the church's claims on morality and good behavor
>The church will be given representation and a platform, but not power over the goverment
>>
File: Willy Pogany - Parsifal 3.jpg (2MB, 1032x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Willy Pogany - Parsifal 3.jpg
2MB, 1032x1463px
Institutions
>There will be schools dedicated to teach students useful trades, mostly in rural towns that need a capable workforce and not flashy degrees
>Schools could be huge institutions that act like independent cities, making students work in them to teach them a trade, discipline and to also lower the school's costs: semi-advanced Students from the agricultural and gastronomical sections would grow and prepare food for the school, students from the body of mechanics, under close supervision, would check and fix their machinery, Administration students would give their service to every school body in exchange of practice, and so on.
>Make Girls und Panzer real
>Military schools would be more common, being almost obligatory for anyone who wants to get into the military or government
>There will be public health available, but only for those who pay an extra tax and only for those who do not choose to live a unhealthy lifestyle (see it as an insurance). Abortions are allowed only in the very early moths, it is the woman's responsability to seek it as soon as posible. it would be part of heath-care in special cases (deformation, rapes, the life on the mother is in danger), other cases (non-planned babies, general stupidity, genetical diseases that the parents knew about) will be allowed behind a bureaucratic nightmare, lost of some privileges and a pay wall; only big enough for it to hurt, but not so much as for people to choose to have the baby
>Orphan houses must inital a sense of purpose and brotherhood, as to prevent mayor trauma in the children
>>
Infrastructure
>Must blend form and function. Architects are given the responsibility and privilege to add to the skyline something beautiful to look at
>Buildings must be made to last, so they must never rely on gimmicks to appear attractive, but in beauty
>Will be entirely local, a trained eye must be able to identify a city just by looking at the style and construction materials
>All freemasons will hang in front of their buildings with forced symbolism

Personal Liberties and society
>Most aspects will be enforced by society; "A society without prejudges is a society without standards"
>Everyone will have self-determination present by being able to protect their lives by any means, but will also be encouraged to cooperate with their city
>Art, culture, wisdom, knowledge, morals and history are all extremely important and thus are protected in an individual level, no need for a gestapo when everyone is enforcing the cosmic order
>Hate against anything is kill
>WE SHALL ASCENT INTO SOMETHING CLOSER TO GOD
>>
I dream of a world without namefaggotry.
Also, bump
>>
File: 1493952582187.jpg (547KB, 800x818px) Image search: [Google]
1493952582187.jpg
547KB, 800x818px
>>131014626
I use names for the OP in order to gIve my geographical location, I am always changing it. I would use my flag but this one is so A E S T H E T I C
>>
Op is a faggot. I wish he will kill himself
>>
File: 018.jpg (54KB, 541x380px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
54KB, 541x380px
>>
>>131015404
that's pretty rude Austria are you a jew or something
>>
>>131012769
Do you follow Fuilleton?
>>
File: dawn.jpg (72KB, 564x955px) Image search: [Google]
dawn.jpg
72KB, 564x955px
>>131012990
In mine, we've skewed towards higher IQs and many people are interested in science. We have people go into trades they find interesting to build/maintain, but much of the population is focused on learning more.
Knowledge is expected, and history, morality, logic, and social skills are taught from an early age. It is expected that you will comprehend and use logic, morals, and history, and find topics that interest you to specialize in. Willful ignorance is frowned upon, but people are encouraged to solve their problems and have high work ethic.
People value human life and brilliance, and everyone works to better themselves and society, and send us out to the stars.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.