[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a dominant race on this planet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1407585713306.gif (1MB, 322x214px) Image search: [Google]
1407585713306.gif
1MB, 322x214px
Is there a dominant race on this planet?
>>
Yeah, the HUMAN race.
>>
Semitic
>>
The Irish
>>
>>131010743
Humanity is a species, not a race.
>>
>>131010743
THIS SO MUCH
>>
Blacks
>>
The reptiles
>>
Obviously Americans are on the top of the food chain.
>>
>>131010743
woa, dude
>>
>>131010667
Niggers are the dominant race. They earn gibs for their skin color and are leaders in every field in which they have excelled in.
>>
File: VT3oprI.jpg (98KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
VT3oprI.jpg
98KB, 800x694px
>>131010667

Jews are far superior going by /pol/. They apparently control everything, which only means they're far smarter than all the dumb-asses that can never get past them.
>>
>>131010667
According to wealth it would be the jews.
>>
>>131010667
jews
>>
>>131010667
yes, the jews
>>
>>131010667
did
>>
>>131011049
That saggy grandma ass is not a good look for mr trump. He needs to have his estrogen levels checked.
>>
the mediterranean race
>>
>>131010667
Indians
>>
>>131011049
Jews do have a high IQ and they are pretty "dominant" depending on how you look at it. However, they act like parasites and poison societies, which is why I hate them.
>>
>>131010667
What a gif. Ive watched it for many minutes now. Any backstory? He does everything so cliché-like. From his "oh shit!" to his no seatbelt to his "grab the other seat". To his hat. To the broken window. To the broken sunroof. To his arms. To the flying around. To the his trying to regain control. To how much time he lost trying to wake up. To where his eyes look before he got fucked. He was trying til the bitter end. Fucking physics. Im sure nothing happened and he'd be super pissed going over a speed bump at .01 clicks an hour and eating parking meter as a result
>>
>>131010667
Insects. Long after these semi evolved apes have destroyed themselves, insects will roam.

And hamsters.
>>
>>131010667
Baku F1 GP or Tour De France
>>
Indians(TRUE ARYANS)
>>
>>131010667

Bacteria
>>
>>131012064
srsly the gif is fascinating
>>
>>131012293
It really is. And i hate to be this guy. But. He falls asleep because his job. Or his woman. And tries so hard. All i can think now is "he has no insurance" doesnt he? And why we did that to people. Freedom. But nobody will help you if you ever fuck up. That this can happen and with good enough intentions so we'll drive your cars for you and do even worse
>>
>>131010667
Probably the 24 hours at Daytona with the Baja 1000 a close second.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.