[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should taxpayers fund this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: datefuckery.jpg (84KB, 716x930px) Image search: [Google]
datefuckery.jpg
84KB, 716x930px
>>
>>
Seriously, after seeing all mass imigration and lack of assimilation from muslims i began to hate them.

But seeing shirt like this, it makes me think that muslims are not so bad after all. The west is doing everything to fall as quickly as possible and it truly deserves it.
>>
>>131008192
It's shit like this that makes me extremely grateful that I don't live in some liberal shithole in the US
>>
This is the second time today this shit has been posted.
>>
>>131008192
>You can't fund white abortion if you don't pay your taxes.
>>131008842
This.
>>
>>131008642
is this a real person?
>>
>>131008642
With the alt-right winning more and more, day by day, I greatly look forward to the day where people like this get sent to the gulag.
>>
>>131008842
wtf i love ahmeds raping my wife and daughters now
>>
>>131008642
>Pro-abortion sjw christian leader
What in the confusing fuck?
>>
>>131009698
Watching the left try to be the "most progressive" is like watching a simulation implode on itself
>>
File: 6910950.gif (303KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
6910950.gif
303KB, 245x320px
>>131008192
>mfw children aren't auto-aborted unless you have a license to bare children

I know people think this is a bad thing, taking away freedoms, but fuck, marriage does less harm than having children, and you need to have a marriage license.
>>
>>131009698
Jesus was an intersectional feminist didn't you know?
>>
>>131008642
Is this a gook?
>>
>>131010322

Yes
>>
>>131008192
Definitely not. We need to incentivize couples that build stable, sustainably sized families.
>>
File: 236-FF-download.jpg (200KB, 789x921px) Image search: [Google]
236-FF-download.jpg
200KB, 789x921px
>>131008192
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5808a1.htm?s_cid=ss5808a1_e
>Among women from the 39 areas for which race was reported for 2006, white women (including both Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women) accounted for the largest percentage (55.8%) of abortions; black women accounted for 36.4% and women of other racial groups for 7.8% . Black women had higher abortion rates and ratios than white women and women of other races. Among the 29 reporting areas that provided data every year during 1997--2006, the percentage of abortions by race changed little; abortions by women in the "other" racial category increased, but the percentage remained low (5.8%--7.7%). Among women from all racial groups, abortion rates and ratios generally declined during 1997--2006, but the abortion rate was higher in 2006 than in 2005; for black women, the abortion ratio was lower in 2006 than in 2005, whereas for white women and women in the "other" racial category, this measure was relatively stable during 2005--2006.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2835625/
>Given the consistent finding that race/ethnicity and socioeconomic status (SES) factors are associated with higher levels of unwanted fertility, it is not surprising to find that studies have found strong relationships between these demographic factors and less effective use of contraception. There is evidence that minority and low SES women are less likely to use contraception overall, use different contraceptive methods, and have higher rates of contraceptive failure than white and higher SES women.
>>
>>131010730
Not a gook. she is a WOP
>>
>>131008192

Give it another 5 years, and these people will unironically be advising white women to just kill themselves outright. It's only 1 small hop from killing their unborn children. Someone would say a lesser offense, even.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.