[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove ITT that you're not a blind follower of your country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0965.jpg (58KB, 750x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.jpg
58KB, 750x666px
There's too many retards in it that need to be sterilized.
>>
>>131008034
Justin Trudeau should've been the one in the avalanche. Not his brother.
>>
>>131008034
You forgot the "I stand with Israel" retards.
>>
>>131008034
Europe tax funded edu and they're all cowards with no free speech.

Most educated liberals in the U.S. are brainwashed, delusional cowards. Tell me why going into debt for brainwashing and condition is better than self determination and a library card
>>
>>131008387
There's some garden workers with a "we stand with Israel" slogan on the front of his van with a Israel and American flag together. He also has some stars of David with bible quotes on the side of his van. Also he put on the back that he's a "war veteran" and "served our freedumbs". If I ever see this count driving his van again I'm smashing his window with a rock and running him over with his own van.
>>
>>131008429
Pretty much this. I learned more outside of school than in it by simply reading books.
>>
Listen here, I told that there teachin' lady that the only 3 letter I needed to learn wuz U. S AND A!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.