[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews: White or Not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Have you all noticed how Jews claim to be white until they feel like playing the race card?
>>
>>131007949
ben shapiro is the only one that comes to mind
>>
>>131007949
In private, most of them don't identify as white.
>>
>>131007949
>believing anything a Jew says ever
>trusting Jews to tell the truth

Mhm
>>
>>131007949
I'm pretty lieniant on what I consider white, Middle East is well past that line.
>>
File: 1480352284824.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1480352284824.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
bomp
>>
>>131007949
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
>>
>>131007949
Genetically, yes, they are as white as persians or non-arab-rape-child turks. But their identity as an ethnic group is divergent from those who are classified as "white" by the majority, even they don't think themselves as "white" but as "jews". Jews aren't a race per se, but an ethnicity of mixed eastern europeans and levant caucasians.

Doesn't save them from the ovens though
>>
File: browning of america ben shapiro.jpg (60KB, 611x218px) Image search: [Google]
browning of america ben shapiro.jpg
60KB, 611x218px
>>131008833
>ben shapiro
The most ruthless and cunning snake out there.

Orthodox jew, thinks of non-jews as cattle, and yet the dumb fucking goyim fall for him because 'he owned that SJW, lel!'. Sad
>>
>>131012939
it depends.there are ashkenzi jews.mizrahi (arab) and ethiopian jews. there's even some indian and chinese jews.I myself am an ashkenazi jew I have blonde hair and blue eyes. it depends how you define white.I look white while and have european roots.
>>
>>131013616
When people talk about the jews they mostly refer to the ashkenazi, so that's the group I'm talking about. Including everyone who follows judaism is like asking if christians are white
>>
>>131013616
>ashkenazi jew
I wish you a violent death
>>
>>131015123
fake news.go to reddit you sand niggers loving kurwa. the number of atrocities done by arabs is far greater and almost always had the support of arab leaders. the opposite is not true
>>
File: Palestinian Christians.jpg (247KB, 772x510px) Image search: [Google]
Palestinian Christians.jpg
247KB, 772x510px
>>131015677
>calling facts your don't like 'fake news'
Are you using the same manual Mossad gave to Trump?
Now that we know your true face, no Pole will save a Jew ever again. I'm praying for next intifada
>>
>>131015123
tbhfam that's a bit thinly sourced.
>>
>>131017325
Yes ofcourse, why believe Palestinian authorities that the boy was tortured with melted plastic? Believe the Times of Isreal instead:
https://archive.is/fIScg
The child was in fact abused at home, and it was a retard as well, haha! Telling lies for some food, silly little Arab.
>>
Genesis 10:1-3 clearly shows Ashkenazi are NOT Shemites (aka Hebrews). Jews literally rage when I use this line of logic.
>>
>>131018054
There's literally one publication carrying that boy's account, other than the Times of Israel. At least I know the IDF lies with every breath and I can compensate for that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.