[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom DeLay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Tommy Delaylo.jpg (17KB, 568x346px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Delaylo.jpg
17KB, 568x346px
I ran into him the other day in D.C., he seemed really chill and listened to what I had to say.

What does /pol/ think about him?
>>
>>131007444
>What does /pol/ think about him?

He was screwed out of his job - House Majority Whip - by a corrupt Texas DA. If he can be chill after that, well, that's pretty amazing.

I think the GOP might not have slid quite so far into pathetic GOPedom if DeLay had been around to whip the House into shape. Obviously, the corrupt Democrats targeted him precisely because he was good at his job.

Shit like that is what makes me a blood-in-the-eye anti-Democrat partisan. I really hope the Democrats go the way of the Whigs. That would be the sweetest happening of my lifetime, next to Trump getting elected.
>>
>>131008529
Yeah he at the dirksen senate building lobbying for the heartbeat act - if doctors detect a heartbeat, then you cannot abort the baby.
>>
>>131007444
I think he got talcum powder in place of anthrax powder back on the day and it would be really ironic of that gave him some kind of cancer that killed him I'm spite of it appearing to be harmless at the time, since in the intervening years we've discovered talcum powder is a pretty nasty carcinogen
>>
>>131007444
>tfw I live in Tom DeLay's former district
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.