[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trumpu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

trump: good or shit president?
what could he do better/ what would you like to see him accomplish by the end of his 1st term?
>inb4 "dronald gump is a fascist / racist / homophobe etc.
>>
File: 1496868191117.jpg (348KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
1496868191117.jpg
348KB, 800x663px
>>131006638

Good President.

Has the rest of the world fucking shitting their pants.
>>
File: IMG_5739.jpg (221KB, 1234x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5739.jpg
221KB, 1234x940px
>>131006834
I believe you mean he's too busy shitting his own pants while watching Fox and Friends while eating a bowl of cereal. Seriously, how dumb are you anon? Also, that's a rhetorical question because I know for a fact you're a complete idiot.
>>
>>131006638
He could do the world a solid by having a heart attack and dying.
>>
>>131006638
Shit President. He's a doofus that's flopping around like a dead fish.

He could improve if he actually delivered on his rhetoric, but he can't. That would require a reach across the aisle.
>>
>>131007271
dying fish*
>>
Quite possibly the most useless US president since Jimmy Carter or even Gerald Ford.
>>
>>131007122
can anyone shop this pic to say something not libtard on the cereal?
>>
Pretty damn good, congress is shitting the bed though.
>>
File: 1r6yth.jpg (71KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1r6yth.jpg
71KB, 750x500px
>>131006638
>>
>>131006638
Supporter here. He's doing much better than I expected. I fully expected that he'd be 100% obstructed and cock-blocked by Congress for at least a year, kill NASA funding and not actually pass legislation or sign any orders for about that amount of time.

As a centrist Asian immigrant I never really cared about shit-skins coming into this country since stopping that is up to the majority ethnic group.
>>
Get people to keep democrats out of Congress and state legislatures where possible.

Get all potential minority voters to turn out red.
>>
Mr Trump is an historical marker for the decline of
America - while he makes off with the $ and f's all voters

Meanwhile ~ Leafs are on the rise and even Mexico gets more respect

some times we are a living anon
>>
>>131008551
Define respect fairy.
>>
What happened to the Democrats yesterday reinvigorated my support for him to the highest degree, before that it was OK and meh.
>>
>>131006638
The only worse presidents may be James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, and Herbert Hoover.
>>
>>131008655
pretty sure the WH are the bad guys now

Makes the cartels look like Mr Rodgers
>>
He sucks. He's done nothing but posture and tweet. The Carrier jobs he "saved" are all going to Mexico. DACA is alive, he approves hundreds more each day -- that is amnesty. The borders are still open. And now he's about to give millionaires & billionaires a massive tax cut under guise of "saving" health care. And he has his kike son in law and Ivanka angling for billions via his White House.

Anyone [still] supporting Trump is a worthless rube. He's shown his true colors.
>>
>>131009432
Oh I almost forgot, kike Kushner is buddy buddy with the Silicon Valley pirates for tax breaks, assuage fear of anti-trust lawsuits, and they're gunning to open borders with "high skilled" Indians and chinks to gut the white collar middle class
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.